A Salute to Javed Akhtar.

*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I salute you Javed jee. You were right. People have started listening from their eyes. I am glad that he supported Deepali.😊

-Isha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joshi23 thumbnail
I agree. Singing should always take precedence over performance.
pl5891 thumbnail
guyz take ur memories back to wild card round. when these judges took ankita instead of other singers saying that she has blend of both and particularly it was javed saab who told that, so why do they keep on changing their views. i personally think that from the very first day they should have chose only singers not so called performers.

now if u compare the indian idol singers with other contest singers they stand nowhere except for one or two. i think they need to reflect and their review judgement.. or quit judging..
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah singing shud be heard not seen..... and when you hear also, you must hear it with open ears that makes one judge properly eh
buttercup thumbnail
JA has been very honest ...
everyone said he favors ankita alwyz..

but today he proved tht he supports singing..
he said 50% singing and 50% performance is not wht they want..
but 100% singing..
Edited by buttercup - 16 years ago
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pl5891

guyz take ur memories back to wild card round. when these judges took ankita instead of other singers saying that she has blend of both and particularly it was javed saab who told that, so why do they keep on changing their views. i personally think that from the very first day they should have chose only singers not so called performers.

now if u compare the indian idol singers with other contest singers they stand nowhere except for one or two. i think they need to reflect and their review judgement.. or quit judging..

• initially they said Richa was a tremendous singer then said she has a touch of lisp in her singing...
  • they said Suhit was a rockstar then ended with calling names to him....
  • they said Ankita is a best blend of singer n performer now they prefer others over Ankita...

there are changes in the judgement of the judges.... wasnt there any change in the contestants???????????????????😳

judges are also humans, they may get wrong somewhere.... had they been all perfect then why do they hand voting over to public?😉

r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The competition has reached such a point that there are mostly good left and the judges don't want these good to get out. Javed and Alisha were absolutely right today.
pl5891 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S a r a h

• initially they said Richa was a tremendous singer then said she has a touch of lisp in her singing...
  • they said Suhit was a rockstar then ended with calling names to him....
  • they said Ankita is a best blend of singer n performer now they prefer others over Ankita...

there are changes in the judgement of the judges.... wasnt there any change in the contestants???????????????????😳

judges are also humans, they may get wrong somewhere.... had they been all perfect then why do they hand voting over to public?😉

agree with u....what i think is that  they need to be clear in themselves what they want when they are launching the program not at the endpoint... .. see coming at this point there were performers at the expense of singers like Bhavin, Aisha ..
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail

Originally posted by: r_tvfan

The competition has reached such a point that there are mostly good left and the judges don't want these good to get out. Javed and Alisha were absolutely right today.

I agree with you. Competition is getting tougher now.. Performance is not the quality which will make II successful. Javed jee is right from every angle.

subilanta thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

JA has been very honest ...
everyone said he favors ankita alwyz..

but today he proved tht he supports singing..
he said 50% singing and 50% performance is not wht they want..
but 100% singing..

...i dont favor or otherwise, any of the judges but when AM said 50-50, he didnt meant only 50% singer yaar, if there are 4 things it doesnt mean the contestants need to perform 25 % only in each field, means they have to do 100%  in all areas, and all four are considered...amke any sense?