Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yes Javed Saab has finally opened his eyes and is speaking what he really thinks. He did not let Big bully Anu Malik interrupt him today. I loved that. 👏
rikza thumbnail
i agree with javed ji's comments and i'll miss deepali (in II3) as a good singer she is a very good singer & i wish for her bright future.For deepali its just start not the end.I hope next saturday janta pick a good singer not only performer.
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S a r a h

initially they said Richa was a tremendous singer then said she has a touch of lisp in her singing... they said Suhit was a rockstar then ended with calling names to him....
  • they said Ankita is a best blend of singer n performer now they prefer others over Ankita...

there are changes in the judgement of the judges.... wasnt there any change in the contestants???????????????????😳

judges are also humans, they may get wrong somewhere.... had they been all perfect then why do they hand voting over to public?😉

Yes, Even thought they may have said Ankita is needed, she has changed. SHes isnt a strong singer anymore compared to the other contestants

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

Yes, Even thought they may have said Ankita is needed, she has changed. SHes isnt a strong singer anymore compared to the other contestants

Amita you've got it right!!! correct decisions are not always supposed to be same... 😛

*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
yup.. either amit or emon will be the next Indian Idol! 😉