Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG pragalbha you again did! from my side      🤗
how i wish you were the creative writer for the serial.
so wonderful yaar, you have kept them as per their character but still you were able to achieve it .

thanks a lot dear, although you made me cry with those songs and scence.

I miss those RoKa days. 👏 👏 👏

so you will not be there for 4 weeks with your analysis and ff 👏. i will miss it. but you are going to write during long journey, but there will be lots of time so may be will get a treat of ff's once you are back 😃 i just hope you hubby wont get fed up and through the laptop out of window 😉 .

take care have a nice journey.

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: JWMRK

Hey pragalbha,
Just read your fan fic.  It was great reading  . Its so heartening to have so many talented people in this forum. 
Loved to see ROKA in the same state of mind  . How I wish the actual serial reflected this. I just loved the drama in the Robbie getting hurt in the office part. Such exciting movie like feeling.
Keep up the good work. 
JWMRK

Thank you so much!!! Yes, I am trying hard to maintain that initial RK chemistry, because that is what got me hooked to the serial in the first place. And the show is badly missing it right now **deep sigh**.
I am very gald you liked it and hope you will continue to read. Thanks again!!!!

Originally posted by: lwfw

OMG pragalbha you again did! from my side      🤗
how i wish you were the creative writer for the serial.
so wonderful yaar, you have kept them as per their character but still you were able to achieve it .
thanks a lot dear, although you made me cry with those songs and scence.
I miss those RoKa days. 👏 👏 👏
so you will not be there for 4 weeks with your analysis and ff 👏. i will miss it. but you are going to write during long journey, but there will be lots of time so may be will get a treat of ff's once you are back 😃 i just hope you hubby wont get fed up and through the laptop out of window 😉 .
take care have a nice journey.

Thanks for the hug, dear!!!! I totally miss those days too!!!! I am going to try my best to continue with the ff and the analysis.

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
white star thumbnail
omg pragalbh.......just read u r ff u simply rocked n belive or not but this is my 2nd time reading.... well more lik 3rd ....first time i readed in rob/kas scence .........n last nit i was reading it again all nit untill i finished it ........n than again today just refresh my mind ...........ohh myy goshh u simply rock 👏 will waitin for u r nxt part 😍 😍 😍 continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzz 😃 Edited by white star - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail
white star,

Thanks so much!!!!!!!! You read it 3 times!!!! (and I know my parts are just toooooo long) I cannot tell you in words how good I feel about your comment!!!!

I will definitely post something over the weekend.

Thanks! Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey pragalbha, just read ur scene. i stayed awake till pretty late to read ur scene. it was superb. specially the airport scene. 😛 and the poem u wrote was so damn good (did u write it ur self)i usually don't poems and stuff like this when someone write them in fanfics but i read urs the reason behind it was ur excellent writing hindi skills. i wanted to tell u this thing since i've started reading ur scenes that ur hindi is amazing. and the song was amazing it's my favourite song too. i listen to it at least once a week. what can i say more about ur scene, my favourite writer is orson scott card and i compare u with him. wayyyyyyyy toooooo goooooooooooo. 👏 don't ever leave writing rk scenes. because we love them. that's the one thing in my mind always whenever i come to I-F.
love
harman 😛 Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hey pragalbha, just read ur scene. i stayed awake till pretty late to read ur scene. it was superb. specially the airport scene. 😛 and the poem u wrote was so damn good (did u write it ur self)i usually don't poems and stuff like this when someone write them in fanfics but i read urs the reason behind it was ur excellent writing hindi skills. i wanted to tell u this thing since i've started reading ur scenes that ur hindi is amazing. and the song was amazing it's my favourite song too. i listen to it at least once a week. what can i say more about ur scene, my favourite writer is orson scott card and i compare u with him. wayyyyyyyy toooooo goooooooooooo. 👏 don't ever leave writing rk scenes. because we love them. that's the one thing in my mind always whenever i come to I-F.
love
harman 😛

Harman dear,

Kya bolu????? I am totally touched. The compliment you gave me for my hindi skills has me completely in 😭. Hindi is not my mother tongue and so this comment of yours is even more special. And yes, those poems are mine!!!And I am so glad you read them and liked them!!!!!!! Thanks much!

bikerider thumbnail
yes. pragalbha you do write poems really nicely . i also used to skip the poems due to lack of time 😉
but your i just dont miss them. hehe i too read it more than once 😳 . thanks for the RK romance. 👏
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice FF pragalbha..finally i read all parts..you should send your ff to creative head then they use your story.
like the way robbie did tilak..i hope ronak can talk to neela..
thanks. 👏 👏
waiting for next..
pragalbha thumbnail
pop77,

Thank you so much!!! I know, first time round, it is a lot of reading!!! But I appreciate your comments greatly!!!!
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey guys, here is the next part. Don't forget to leave your comments 😊

Part - 13
Kasturi reaches home. As soon as she gets home, she will remember that she was supposed to meet Raunak at 5.00 PM. She will feel very guilty and terrible. She will immediatly try to reach for her phone to call him, but her phone will not be with her and then she will remember that in her hurry she left her mobile at her office. Then she will try to call him from the land line, but realizes that his phone is switched off as he is flying. Kasturi feels very bad but there is nothing to be done, so she reconciles, thinking she will wait for him to reach Hyderabad.

Meanwhile, JP will be working late everyday as Sameer has got this new contract and they are very very busy. Kaushalya and Navneet go on some work to Connaught Place and decide that on the way back they will stop at JP's store, meet him and all 3 will come back home. So after completing their work, they come to the Boutique. Sameer will be arranging something in the store. As soon as he sees them, he greets them.
Sameer : Kahiye, mai aapki kya madad kar sakta hun?
Kaushalya : Ji, hum Lalaji ke liye aaye hai.
Sameer (with a confused expression) : Lalaji???
Navneet : Ji, hum log JaiPrakash ji ke liye aaye hai. Woh, yahaan kaam karte hai na?? Woh, mere bauji hai.
Sameer : Oh accha, JP uncle!!
And he yells towards a room inside.
Sameer : JP uncle, aunty ji aur aapkaa betaa aaye hai aapse milne.
Kaushalya and Navneet exchange looks and Kaushalya tries to control her laughter. Navneet gets angry.
Navneet : Chashma hai, phir bhi dikhayi nahin detaa?
Sameer : Ji??
Kausalya tries to hold Navneet's hand asking her not be rude. But Navneet shakes off her hand and continues
Navneet : mei aapko ladhka dikhayi deti hun??
Sameer looks puzzled when JP come out. He listens to the conversation and laughs and tells Sameer.
JP : Sameer bete, yeh ladka nahin, LADKI hai! Yeh meri sabse choti beti hai.
Sameer (looks at her again and realizes that she indeed is a girl) : Oh I am sorry, mei samjha aap ladkaa......
Navneet (cuts him) : Haan, haan, pehli baar hi sun liyaa, phir se bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai!!
Sameer : Arre, isme meri galti kya hai? Aap kapde hi aise pehenti hai.......
Navneet (again cuts him and says angrily) : Kya matlab hai aapka?? ladkiyan pant-shirt nahi pehen sakti kya?? Kis zamaane mei jee rahe hai aap?
Sameer : Nahin, nahin, mujhe pant-shirt se koi problem nahin hai. Lekin app jo pehen rahi hai uss se zaroor problem hai! Baggy shirts kaa fashion toh kab kaa bhagwaan ko pyaara ho gayaa. Lekin, aap aaj bhi isse fashion samajh rahi hai???
Navneet is about to retort back when JP interrupts
JP : Accha, accha ab jhagdo mat. Navneet beta, yeh Sameer hai. Surjeet ka beta aur yeh shop issi ki hai. Sameer ne fashion designing ka course kiya hai aur yeh bahut hi badiyaa kapde design karta hai. Dekho toh.
And he shows his hand around the shop. Navneet looks around and does not like anything. But she does not say anything.
Kausalya : Lalaji, hum paas mei kisi kaam se aaye the, socha aapko leke ghar waapas chale. Abhi aur kaam hai kya aapko??
Before JP can answer , Sameer says
Sameer : Nahin aunty ji, ab aur koi kaam nahin. Aap inhe le jaaiye. Mei toh kab se keh rahaa hun inse, lekin yeh kaam band karne kaa naam hi nahin lete.
JP (laughs) : Theek hai bhai, chalo. Aaj ke liye dukaan bandh karte hai.
He will get busy in getting his stuff and Kaushalya will help him, while Navneet will walk around checking out the store.
Sameer will observe this and will go to her
Sameer : How do you like my collection?
Navneet : Ekdam bakwass hai!! Itne chote kapde?? Aapko banaate hue, sharam nahin aayi?
Sameer : Pehli baat, mujhe aap mat kaho. Tum kaho. Aur doosri baat, jab pehen ne waalon ko sharm nahin hai, toh banaanewale kyun sharmaaye? Phir bhi jinko yeh pasand hai, woh pehnenge. Zaroori nahin ki sabhi inhe pehne. Waise mere paas salwar-kameez, jeans aur beautiful tops ki collection bhi hai, agar tum dekhna chaho toh.
Navneet : nahin, mujhe koi interest nahin. Thanks.
And she will go and join her parents. Everybody will say goodbyes and leave. Sameer will look at Navneet while she is leaving and think
Sameer : Yeh toh ek dam namoona hai. itne faltoo kapade pehenti hai. I feel like taking her up as a challenge and fixing her dress sense.
He will then get back to his routine.

Kasturi will try calling Raunak after 3 hours and this time he will pick up the phone.
Raunak : Hello Kasturi.
Kasturi : Sir, Aap pahunch gaye? I am so sorry Sir, mei aaj shaam paanch baje aapko milne nahi aa saki.
Raunak : That's OK, Kasturi. Koi baat nahin. Jab mei waapas aaonga tab hum baat kar sakte hai. Waise meine kai baar tumhaara cell try kiya, lekin tumne utthaya nahin.
Kasturi : Actually, mei apnaa phone office mei bhool gayee thi. Isliye aapse baat nahi kar saki.
Raunak : Accha. Suno, Kasturi, mujhe yahaan do-teen din lag sakte hai. Mei tumse weekend ke baad milungaa. Chalo ab, mei phone rakta hun. Bahut raat ho gayee hai, tum bhi so jaao. mei kal baat karta hun, tumse. Good night!
Kasturi : Good night, Sir!

Kasturi will change and try to sleep. She will toss and turn and determine that she is not going to think about Robbie. After a while she will fall asleep.

Meanwhile, as soon as he reaches Hyderabad, Raunak will go searching for Neela at that address. But the address will be a little confusing and the Taxi driver will be new to the city so they will spend some time searching. Then Raunak will think, its too late now to disturb her. I should come back in the morning. he will go and check into a hotel but can hardly sleep. He will remember all the beautiful time that he and Neela had spent.

Next day, before going to work, Kasturi will talk to Nandini.
Kasturi : Maa ji, parson meri maa ka birthday hai. Mei soch rahi thi poore weekend ke liye chali jaun. Mujhe bahut home-sick lag rahaa hai.
Nandini : Accha idea hai. Waise Raunak bhi nahin hai. Wahaan tumhaara mann lagaa rahegaa.
Kasturi thanks her and packs a bag for the weekend and leaves for work. She will call her Mom and let her know that she is coming in the evening for the weekend. She will have a busy day at work and will not get any time to think about Robbie. During lunch she will go and buy her Mom a gift. At that time she will get a call from Ajay.
Ajay : Wah behenaa, shaadi kya hui, hum toh yaad hi nahi rahe!!!
Kasturi (so happy to hear his voice) : Bhaiyyu, yeh kya keh rahe hai aap. Aap toh hamesha mere dil mei hai.
Ajay : Jaanta hun. Waise mei bhi pichle ek mahine se kaam mei itnaa busy ho gaya tha ke tujhse jyaada baat nahin ho paayi. Lekin abhi abhi taai ne bataaya ke tu shaam ko ghar aa rahi hai?
Kasturi (excited) : Haan, aa rahi hun.
Ajay : Good! Accha, Tu kahe to, teri bhabhi ko bhi uske maayke bhej dun?? Phir hum sab bhai-behen milkar waqt guzaar sakte hai, bachpan ki yaadein tazaa ho jaayengi.
Kasturi (laughs) : Soch lo bhaiyyu, reh sakenge aap bhabhi ke bagaair, do din???
Ajay : Ofcourse, dear....
And they will talk a little more and then they will end the call.

After Ajay ends the call, he will get a call.
Ajay : Hello
The other person : Jeejaji, kaise hai aap?
Ajay (surprised) : Girish, tum!!!!!!
Girish : Haan. Mei aaj hi jail se choota hun. Dilli pahunchte hi, aap ko phone kar rahaa hun. Jeejaji, Mei jaanta hun aap abhi bhi mujhse bahut naraaz hai. Lekin mei ek baar aapse milnaa chahta hun. Bas ek baar. Mei aapse milke maafi maangna chahta hun.
Ajay : Dekho Girish, ab isska kya faydaa....
Girish (cuts him) : Please jeejaji, na mat boliye. Please!!!!
Ajay : Theek hai. Tum aadhe ghante mei mere office pe aa jao. Kahin baithke, baathe karenge.

Flashback:
K's family will not press any charges against him and so the judge will strike the case off. But when being taken to the court, Girish will attack 2 policemen in frustration and beat them up and so he will be given 8 months of rigorous imprisonment to be served in Poona. And he will just now come out of jail.

Back to present:
In Hyderabad, Raunak gets up very early, gets ready and again goes out searching for Neela's house. The address will be a little tricky but finally they will get it!! Raunak will pay off the taxi and walk up the house. When he reaches the house, he will stop in front of the door. He will be very apprehensive and will have butterflies in his stomach. Then he will steady his mind and will ring the bell. After a few moments the door will open and Neela will be standing in front of him!!!

In Delhi:
Girish reaches Ajay's office and they meet. Ajay is shocked to see Girish. He has changed drastically. He has lost a lot of weight and his whole demeanor has changed. They will go and sit in the cafeteria and will be sipping chai and will talk.

Ajay will ask him how he has been and Girish will tell him his experiences in the jail and will say how he turned over a new leaf and say that he is repenting his mistakes.
Girish : Mujhe yeh nahin maaloom ki mei aapko yakeen dilaa sakungaa ya nahin, lekin mei woh puraana Girish nahin rahaa. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Meine aap logon ke saath bahut buraa kiyaa.
And he will start to cry. Ajay will hold him and ask him to calm down and he will say.
Ajay : Maafi mujhse nahin, tumhe Tauji aur Kasturi se maangni chahiye.
Girish : Mei unse maafi maangna chahta hun, lekin samajh mei nahi aata kis muh se mein unke saamne jaoo. Waise, Tauji aur Kasturi kaise hai?
Ajay : Acche hai. Kasturi ki shaadi ho gayee hai. Kasturi apni gruhasti mein bahut khush hai.
Girish (will be very happy) : Kasturi ki shaadi!!! Mei Kasturi ke liye bahut khush hun! Sach kaho toh, mei kabhi Kasturi ke kaabil tha hi nahi. Woh ek heera hai! Agar woh mujhse shaadi karti, toh mei apne paison ke laalach se uski zindagi barbaad kar deta. Tab, mujhe paison ke alaava kuch nahin dikh rahaa tha. Mei paagal tha. Meri aur Kasturi ki shaadi nahi huyi, yeh bahut accha hua.
Ajay : Girish, jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai. Ab in puraani baaton koh bhool jaao. Aage ki socho. Ab kya karnaa chahte ho?
Girish : Jail hoke aaya hun, ab mujhe koi naukri nahin degaa. Mei apnaa koi business start karna chahta hun. Ab yahi raastaa hai.
Ajay : Girish, tumhe dekhke bahut accha lag rahaa hai. Tum sudhar gaye, mei bahut khush hun. Meri koi madat...
Girish (cuts him and says greatfully) : Nahi jeejaji. Mujhe aapse kuch nahi chahiye. Aapne mujhe maaf kar diyaa, yehi mere liye kaafi hai. Didi kaisi hai?
Ajay : Acchi hai. Tum aisa karo, Sunday ke din ghar aa jao. Taai ji ka janamdin hai. Uss din ghar pe sab honge aur tumhe sabse maafi maangne ka mauka mil jaayega.
Girish thanks him and agrees to come. Then they both embrace and leave their separate ways.

In Hyderabad :
Neela's eyes are wide open with surprise, shock and astonishment at seeing Raunak at her door. Raunak's joy has no bounds at finally finding Neela and his face is reflecting every bit of that. They stare at each other for a while. Finally Raunak says
Raunak : Andar aane ke liye nahi kahogi?
Neela (comes back to senses and moves away from the door, opening the door wide open) : I am sorry, Aao.
Raunak will be thrilled to hear her voice after almost 2 years. He will walk in and turn towards Neela who will close the door. They will look at each other for a few seconds (kind of taking in each other). Raunak will think, OMG she is as beautiful as she always was. And Neela is thinking, OMG he has not changed one bit. And then Neela will say
Neela : Tumhe kaise pataa chala, mera address??
Raunak : Mr.Arora ne pataa kiyaa.
Neela (thinks for a moment) : He is an amazing man.
Raunak : Yes, he is (and then looks at her and says) Tumne aisa kyun kiya, Neela??
Neela (turns away) : Kya isska jawaab tumhe nahin maalum?
Raunak : Nahin. Mujhe nahi maaloom. Itni badi sazaa dene se pehle, kam se kam yeh toh bataake jaati ke mera gunaah kya tha.
Neela (turns towards him again) : Gunaah yeh tha ki tumne mujhe kabhi apnaa samjha hi nahin.
Raunak (looks pained) : How can you say that?
Neela : Haan Raunak. Tumne mujhse pyaar zaroor kiyaa, lekin yeh kabhi nahi samajh sake ki meri oor bhi tumhaari kuch zimmedariyaan thi. (Her eyes will fill up with tears). Tumhe hamesha apnaa parivaar jyaada pyaara tha.
Raunak : Yeh tum bhi jaanti ho ke, yeh sach nahi hai. Mei dono pehlu ko sambhalne ki poori koshish kar raha tha. Tum bhi toh mere parivaar ka ek hissa thi.
Neela : Aur isi liye tumhe Shivani mujhse jyaada pyaari thi??
Raunak : Neela, Shivani ke baare me mai akela faislaa nahi le sakta tha. Wob meri behen jaise thi, lekin meri behen nahi thi! Mere Mom and Dad uske parents nahi the. Toh hum uske baare me faislaa nahi le sakte the! Tum mujhe, thoda waqt nahi de saki?? Aise kaise ek jhatke mei tumne sab kuch todh diyaa???
Neela looks at him. She is crying and turns away from him as she does not want him to see her like this. Raunak is very pained to see her cry and wants to console and hold her so bad!!!!
Slowly Neela replies : Mere paas waqt nahi tha, Raunak. I was pregnant.
Eventhough Raunak had some information about this, hearing about this for the first time from her mouth was like a revelation to him!!!! His joy knows no bounds and he is thrilled to bits. He wants to hug Neela and kiss her. Neela turns back
Neela : Jab Shivani ne mujhpe pehli baar hamlaa kiyaa, toh mei sambhal gayee. Jis din ussne mujh pe doosri baar hamlaa kiyaa, ussi din mujhe pataa chala tha ke mei maa ban ne waali thi. Raunak, meine usska chehraa aur uski aankhen dekhi. Mei kabhi zindagi mei uski ankhen nahi bhool sakti!!! Woh mujhe maar daalnaa chahti thi!!!! Mei agar uss din bach gayee toh woh sirf mere bacche ki wajah se. Bhagwan ne mujhe issiliye bachaya ke mei apne bacche ka muh dekh saku!!!!
Neela is shaking terribly and crying. Raunak cannot control himself anymore and rushes to her and hugs her and tries to console her. After a while Neela is a little calmer and she says
Neela : Mujhe samajh mei nahi aaya ki mei kya karu. Mujhe lagaa ke tum, situation kitnaa out of control ho gayaa hai, yeh samajh nahi rahe the, aur mujhe kisi bhi haalat mei apna baccha bachaana tha, issi liye mei chali gayee. Lekin aisa ek bhi din nahi guzraa jab meine tumhaari judaai mei aansoo nahi bahaaye!!! I missed you so much!!!
Raunak is so emotional and is hugging her like crazy and says : I missed you too!!!!
And then kisses her and both are crying. Suddenly they hear a baby cry and this is coming from the bedroom. Both of them look towards the bedroom. Neela quicky walks towards the bedroom and Raunak follows her and there in the crib will be lying his daughter!!!!!! Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago