Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Lirh…I missed the episode of 7th august... At night I missed..(courtesy power cuts)…😭in morning I missed(courtesy SAB tv…they hv stop telecasting repeat in morning).😭.in afternoon..i missed ( courtesy my fellow employes..who came at my place)😭…and in evening I missed (courtesy again power cuts..)😭…so..i m completely full upto my neck…holding the burden of soooo many HAERT BREAKING courtesies…..in my heart. Bravo..me… 😆  😆
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

BAAK KI KHAAL Analysis-8th August

Abhi tells the capt " bhaag jao" and he tells him his dilemma👏. His brain says he did shoot but  his heart tells him he has been trapped.  Here the fear, the concern for capt is visible, Abhi fears Naveen saga may repeat itself helpless & is deeply concerned, he knows the system is harsh and some people manipulate it, hence to avoid the same remorseful fate keeps telling him "bhaag jao" but with no success. In the last bid of request Abhi says  "chaale jao", koi aur tareeka nahi hai,  I liked the softness😳 in this and after this  he turns his face away. (The song that could be played in the background is "Jaa mujhe naa aab yaad aa")😆.

Abhi's exasperation with the turn of events was well exhibited by GC👏, the way he modulated his voice while trying to put reasons forth for running away. Although the whole was mediocre in concept and direction the performance saved it.

I missed yes'day's episode also but only later half…so I can comment on Abhi-Raj scene..as I saw it..but not complete.

I saw it  where..raj says..that he believes in system & abhi says that he too believes in it..but not those who manipulates it.

Actually….i agree shvetal where she says..that there was a deficit of struggle..but I don't think that deficit was due to Gaurav..but instead I felt…this was the shortcoming of whole scene.  In reality..the whole scene led us nowhere..it was jerky. Parts of both actors had flaws. lirh..i agree to u where u says that it was well exhibited by Gaurav..and the direction was good..but personally i felt the scene was incompetent..or as i said jerky.

Like in Abhi's part…the whole scene demonstrated a conflict …as a friend & as an authority. He asked him to run  and thus..for one moment he undermined his strictness  for complying rules over his friendship and at the same times..he asked him to run..just for running. I mean..he could hv convince him to run..but with little different motive. Not for running & hiding from punishment…but he could hv asked Raj that u go & search the evidences of ur innocence outside the academy…and I will stay in the academy & will try to tackle things as per my reach & we both will prove ur & NAVIN'S innocence. That could have established him as a friend in a better way… Because..it is unrealistic that one can run his whole life.  

Similarly..in Raj's part..he acts stubbornly that he will not run. He could hv used logic that he can't prove his innocence just my narrating the whole incident to higher authorities without any proof. He will need proofs & obviously he can't find them sitting behind the bars.  So..he should use this opportunity to run. Besides..he said that he would not run..because he believes in system…& here I completely disagree him. Because there hv been hardly any event when he demonstrated his trust in system and acted accordingly. Raj has been shown as a compliant person..who has always sorted things out on his own terms..and in his own ways but he never gave required priority to system..like ..he holded a meeting  against the rules of system…and even did not tell the agenda of meeting. Why? If he believed in system.then he sh'd hv told that he is only trying to search Cl. Shakti..(and it was nothing illegal). Then..when Ali shot Rohit todeath..(though in self defence)..he again suppressed matter..and didn't takt it to the system. He could hv proved him innocent through system. Had he done so..Ali would hv been saved from enduring that trauma..that he suffered because of guilty feeling of killing somebody. 😊 

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

And here's the analysis for today, the 8th of August:

To come to today's episode... I see Lirh's point that Abhimanyu has got the look of command in place now... I would like to take her reading forward and argue that it is not just a look of command...

I didnt say look, I meant he is in command now, he is leading them now😎.

there is also a distance, a formality that has crept into his body language. I felt that today in the scene where he asks Capt Rajveer to run away because he trusts him but does not trust the system...

This I too have congruence upon😊.

Gaurav did the scene adequately, even competently... but not as well as i feel he could have done it... there was the conflict, there was the offer to help... but i really did not see a struggle... and i say this because from Gaurav i expect to see struggle irrespective of whether it is in the dialogue or not.. i expect to see layers, obvious and beyond the obvious...in a scene like this, i expect to see more struggle between ethical duty and the need to help one's friend, disbelief at what has just happened and what you think your friend has done, guilt at what you are doing, at the offer you are making but the inability to change anything... i do not mean that he has to show every layer all the time... that would be ludicrous...But i do expect more... as i said, by normal standards, it was both adequate and competent but thats all that it was... perhaps he deliberately underplayed it... but he is not underplaying the intensity of it, so then this underplaying became incongrous for me. Is this underplaying going to go on? Was this there yesterday as well?... I dont mind the distance in his attitude (in fact i like that!)... i dont mind the underplaying as well as long as it works for the scene and for the show... will give it some more days before i make up my mind.

I liked his performance but as I have posted in BKK analysis that there seems to be lack of continuity in the scenes shown, there is poor crafting of scenes or poor editing, whatever it may be , this makes the episode a collage of scenes shot and tied deliberately. The depth was lacking which you desire in the scene to touch and make you feel for the charac.

I am hoping for more sensible story and  thrilling episodes.

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

Lirh…I missed the episode of 7th august... At night I missed..(courtesy power cuts)…😭in morning I missed(courtesy SAB tv…they hv stop telecasting repeat in morning).😭.in afternoon..i missed ( courtesy my fellow employes..who came at my place)😭…and in evening I missed (courtesy again power cuts..)😭…so..i m completely full upto my neck…holding the burden of soooo many HAERT BREAKING courtesies…..in my heart. Bravo..me… 😆  😆

Awww Shweta🤗🤗dont worry, it wasnt much. You have so nicely blamed them with courtesy😆🤣, its sweet. May be you can catch the weekend one or check out the video , if there.

Oh yes'terday here too there was power cut! and in between there were some interupptions in the telecast

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosemere

meri to majboori hai ; jojamboji.

Wo  kya hai ji...

JOJO JI aur Shweta ji and Rosemere ji,

meri siggy kuchh khush mijaaz type ki hai....😃..

jab yahaan itni politics, warnings etc chal rahi thi to wo bechari GC ki sharan mein chali gayi,😭

Aur jab hamne hanste khelte FC# 4 start kiya to woh bhi hansti khelti waapas aa gayi!!😆

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

BAAL KI KHAAL Analysis-8th August

I missed yes'day's episode also but only later half…so I can comment on Abhi-Raj scene..as I saw it..but not complete.

Oh I too missed some scenes in between there was disruption.

I saw it  where..raj says..that he believes in system & abhi says that he too believes in it..but not those who manipulates it.

This I agree upon.

Actually….i agree shvetal where she says..that there was a deficit of struggle..but I don't think that deficit was due to Gaurav..but instead I felt…this was the shortcoming of whole scene.  In reality..the whole scene led us nowhere..it was jerky. Parts of both actors had flaws. lirh..i agree to u where u says that it was well exhibited by Gaurav..and the direction was good..but personally i felt the scene was incompetent..or as i said jerky.

I didnt feel that there was lack of struggle, how much can they show abou their 'difference in opinions'😆 ,...in my view the direction was poor/scripting inferior or it was poor editing.

Like in Abhi's part…the whole scene demonstrated a conflict …as a friend & as an authority.

He asked him to run  and thus..for one moment he undermined his strictness  for complying rules over his friendship and at the same times..he asked him to run..just for running. I mean..he could hv convince him to run..but with little different motive. Not for running & hiding from punishment…but he could hv asked Raj that u go & search the evidences of ur innocence outside the academy…and I will stay in the academy & will try to tackle things as per my reach & we both will prove ur & NAVIN'S innocence. That could have established him as a friend in a better way… Because..it is unrealistic that one can run his whole life.  

Well said👏👏 and no running for life is not unrealistic (e.g. Salman Khan -black buck case the key witness is missing for more than 2 years!!!) And the mafia people run for their whole lives.

Similarly..in Raj's part..he acts stubbornly that he will not run. He could hv used logic that he can't prove his innocence just my narrating the whole incident to higher authorities without any proof. He will need proofs & obviously he can't find them sitting behind the bars.  So..he should use this opportunity to run. Besides..he said that he would not run..because he believes in system…& here I completely disagree him. Because there hv been hardly any event when he demonstrated his trust in system and acted accordingly. Raj has been shown as a compliant person..who has always sorted things out on his own terms..and in his own ways but he never gave required priority to system..like ..he holded a meeting  against the rules of system…and even did not tell the agenda of meeting. Why? If he believed in system.then he sh'd hv told that he is only trying to search Cl. Shakti..(and it was nothing illegal). Then..when Ali shot Rohit todeath..(though in self defence)..he again suppressed matter..and didn't takt it to the system. He could hv proved him innocent through system. Had he done so..Ali would hv been saved from enduring that trauma..that he suffered because of guilty feeling of killing somebody. 😊 

THANKS for your Vishesh Tipaani!😳

Edited by spian - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

BAAL KI KHAAL Analysis-8th August

Yes'day there were some intense scenes of GC. The command and confidence in the way he says " koi hathkadi nahi pahenayega" was visible. He gives instructions to the cadets indicative of his position and ability to command. There is no hesitation now😛. The earlier friendly one to one bond has been replaced with this senior-junior relationship.

Abhi tells the capt " bhaag jao" and he tells him his dilemma👏. His brain says he did shoot but  his heart tells him he has been trapped.  Here the fear, the concern for capt is visible, Abhi fears Naveen saga may repeat itself helpless & is deeply concerned, he knows the system is harsh and some people manipulate it, hence to avoid the same remorseful fate keeps telling him "bhaag jao" but with no success. In the last bid of request Abhi says  "chaale jao", koi aur tareeka nahi hai,  I liked the softness😳 in this and after this  he turns his face away. (The song that could be played in the background is "Jaa mujhe naa aab yaad aa")😆.

Abhi's exasperation with the turn of events was well exhibited by GC👏, the way he modulated his voice while trying to put reasons forth for running away. Although the whole was mediocre in concept and direction the performance saved it.

It seems to me there is more focus on character/s than story now becoz I feel the scenes are broken and have no continuity. Perhaps this is why I find something amiss in the episodes.

Over to Vishesh Tipaani😊 by all.

I've posted on Sab TV...... With Ur Name!!😉and corrected BAAK to BAAL!!

spian thumbnail
Thank you Vipin 😳 I didnt notice the mistake. Great you corrected it 😊
But where are your comments? 😃
scorpiongal thumbnail

Well said👏👏 and no running for life is not unrealistic (e.g. Salman Khan -black buck case the key witness is missing for more than 2 years!!!) And the mafia people run for their whole lives.

thanks for appreciating. 😊

abt running...lirh.i don't say that running for life is unrealistic..but if u think u can hide urself whole life...it is something unworkable.

.may be ppl like "mafia" runs their whole life..but in case of a person like "rajveer"...it's difficult. firstly..because...he is not a criminal//he has been a victim of conspiracy..so running would only leave a stamp of approval on his name..that he was gulity.

secondly....running like this..will make ur life ..nothing more than a hell. when u loose ur freedom to move out, to breath freely..because u always fear that any moment u might be caught...and "worse than the war is the fear of war"...so living with fear is really difficult.

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Nice observations! Putting them too on Sab Tv.😉