Night-Wing thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Excellent update Zarna! You did a grrrrrrrrreat job! Thanks so much doin it!

What do you guys think, is Urmi faking the appendicitis?

Keep it real and take life easy

Raoul
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Night-Wing

Excellent update Zarna! You did a grrrrrrrrreat job! Thanks so much doin it!

What do you guys think, is Urmi faking the appendicitis?

Raoul

I dont think shes faking, this time shes in real trouble, poor Urmi, shes so scared of a needle, imagine what would an appendix op news do to her???

Edited by fazilaayub - 16 years ago
Night-Wing thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazilaayub

I dont think shes faking, this time shes in real trouble, poor Urmi, shes so scared of a needle, imagine what would an appendix op news do to her???

She did say she would get back at Sandeep Babu lol. Maybe this is how she is doing it? Hard to say tho Faz! We will have to wait and see.

Raoul
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Night-Wing

She did say she would get back at Sandeep Babu lol. Maybe this is how she is doing it? Hard to say tho Faz! We will have to wait and see.

Raoul

U can be right, but she would do that infront of sandeep, but he wasnt there when the pain started and the doc did check. Lets wait n see what happens.I hope shes not faking it this time, sandeep will kill her for sure nowπŸ˜†, with his own hands... hehehehe

Fazila

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg..if its for real then it'll be fun..remember the hug scenes on her terrace when she thought she had lymphosarcoma of the intestine..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..awww..they're so cute..I just loved yesterday's episode..
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammie12

omg..if its for real then it'll be fun..remember the hug scenes on her terrace when she thought she had lymphosarcoma of the intestine..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..awww..they're so cute..I just loved yesterday's episode..

hi earthling!!!!, plz explain how can an appendix op be FUN πŸ˜›..

~Simmi~ thumbnail
appendix is not that difficult but for urmi it'll be difficult and so it'll be fun for us..u see earthlings have fun in everything unlike ets who need explanations everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sandeep might not believe her this time..she will be in trouble..but when he finally finds out its real..it'll deffo be more fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammie12

appendix is not that difficult but for urmi it'll be difficult and so it'll be fun for us..u see earthlings have fun in everything unlike ets who need explanations everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sandeep might not believe her this time..she will be in trouble..but when he finally finds out its real..it'll deffo be more fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sigh!!! u earthlings, take things so lightly, do u know an appendix can burst?? amd it can spread poison in the body very fast and a human can die. Its a very simple op but very risky, the docs dont wait when the pain starts cause its a ticking time bomb with no timer showing the time to blow up.

Sandeep will surely think that shes joking or getting back at him, abhi jang khatum nahi hoyee .. and he will ignore it, and then later regret it. 😳They all did nazar on her, saying shes so health n all,poor Urmi.

~Simmi~ thumbnail

Sigh!!! u earthlings, take things so lightly, do u know an appendix can burst?? amd it can spread poison in the body very fast and a human can die. Its a very simple op but very risky, the docs dont wait when the pain starts cause its a ticking time bomb with no timer showing the time to blow up.

Sandeep will surely think that shes joking or getting back at him, abhi jang khatum nahi hoyee .. and he will ignore it, and then later regret it. 😳They all did nazar on her, saying shes so health n all,poor Urmi.

et..phir se lecture πŸ˜† I know an appendix can burst and its like a ticking bomb but this is just a serial and your director jee wont let urmi die so soon..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† we only take light things lightly..and heavy things heavily..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

awwwwww....u think urmi ko nazar lag gayi hai..how cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Night-Wing thumbnail

U can be right, but she would do that infront of sandeep, but he wasnt there when the pain started and the doc did check. Lets wait n see what happens.I hope shes not faking it this time, sandeep will kill her for sure nowπŸ˜†, with his own hands... hehehehe

Fazila

Yeah your right he will kill her lol. If he finds out the truth lol. Lets watch and see what happens. Its been a great ep so far.

Raoul