Update Dava Aur Dua ek sath 8/5

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys today kanak wont be doing the update so ill be giving in the update in her place. hope u all like it. today it was total laugh out loud epi. i m sure you will love it. now here is the update.

scene 1

sandeep is cutting onion and crying. urmi comes and smiles watching him cut the onion. sandeep sees taht urmi is there and asks her what she is looking at. urmi advises him to cut the onion side ways. sandeep as always cuts her and says no matter how i cut the onion its going to my stomach. urmi tells him to eat it raw. sandeep says if i eat it raw to phir koi mere muh kaun lage ga? urmi asks him koi aap ke muh kyun lagane laga?( very nice scene)

sandeep tells urmi to cut the onion. urmi gets a little annoyed and starts to cut the onion. then we hear a scream. sandeep runs to urmi and urmi's mom get worried and runs to sandeep's place. urmi is crying and sandeep asks her wat happened? urmi shows him her hurt finger. urmi accidently cut her finger and sandeep gets mad at her. sandeep yells at urmi for screaming as if she has been shot.  urmi's mom comes der and asks what happend. urmi tells her mom that she cut her finger. her mom says thats ok but what happened? urmi gets mad and tells ehr that i have cut my finger what else do u want? sandeep goes to get bandaid. urmi's mom yells at her in guajarti that since childhood you have habit of making things look more bad then they are. you have only cut your finger and you are yelling like any thing. urmi tells her mom that her finger is hurting.

sandeep comes back with first aid box. he tells urmi to hold her finger straight.urmi's mom tells sandeep that since childhood she acts like this even if a mosquieto bites she screams as if a scorpion has bit her. sandeep says bakre ke so nakhre. urmi asks who are you calling bakra? sandeep says no one is telling her any thing. sandeep says keep your finger straight if more blood is lost then we are gonna have to give you blood transfussion. sandeep and urmi;s mom have a laugh. urmi says you find it funny i cut my finger for you and you are laughing at me.

sandeep tells her that first put the bandaid on then get mad. urmi says why should i its only a small cut. sandeep and urmi's mom agrees. sandeep tells her to leave it open for 2-3 days and it should be ok they shouldnt waste a bandaid on her. urmi says right tomorrow if something does happen you wont care. urmi tells her mom dat see sandeep doenst take her pain seriously. sandeep points at her finger and says this is pain? then he points at her and syas this is pain. (i tell you this scene was just amazing) sandeep and urmi's mom starts to laugh. urmi says its not about the finger its baout your attitude. even if i die tomorrow you wont even move a finger. sandeep tells her that CG is not that lucky. urmi gets mad and sandeep and sujata laugh. sandeep says what i am saying is you are so healthy how can any thing be wrong with you? sandeep asks sujata when was last time urmi got sick? sujata says she was in 5th grade. sandeep says im talking about physically not mentally again both sandeep and sujata laugh. urmi tells her mom that you cant be my mother. urmi leaves. sandeep gives sujata a bandaid to put on urmi's finger.

Scene 2

urmi is visitng her friend in hospital. her friend says that you get mad at very little tings. urmi doesnt agree with her. urmi says if n e one other then her is having a problem then he would run for help but if tis her then he would start his philosophy. urmi's friends mom comes says explaines why she got kidney stones. urmi tell her to make her dring a whole bucket full of water. urmi goes to get medication. urmi bumps into someone at the pharmacy and its none other then our sandeep babu. he asks her what is she doing here? urmi asks him what is he doing here. he tells her that he is getting medication for babujji. sandeep again asks her what is she doing here? sandeep asks her you didnt come to get operation done on you hurt finger did you? sandeep takes the medication paper out of her hand and looks at the prescriptions. urmi is about to say that its her frineds when a idea comes to ehr mind. she says its hers and explains that she started to have stomach pain and came to see the doctor and they told her that she has kidney stones. she tells him that you dont bother with such small stuff you can go.

sandeep says for a hurt finger they are giving you this why dotn you just take vitamins and you'll be fine. urmi says this is vitamins too she does a fake cough she says you go home i have to get admitted today becuase they are going to do the operation. sandeep says tell the doctors that after the operation is done do some stiches on your mouth as well and tells her to enjoy her self and leaves. urmi is left there in shock and asks the pharmacy lady to give her the medication.

urmi is back with medication and doctor is looking at her friends report. he says that she needs blood transfusion. they need a B positive blood group. urmi says her blood group is b positive she will give blood. doctor tells the nurse to do tests on urmi and then she can donate blood. urmi akss the doctor dat it would be ok to give blood from a small cut doctor says no and shows her a big injection. (i lvoed urmi's expression its was as if she was telling her self yeh kahan phash gayi main)

Scene 3

sandeep is at home trying to think of the medication's name that urmi had. he finally remembers the name and searches for it on google. he find that the medication is for kidney stones and thinks tha urmi was saying the truth. he gets up and runs to urmi's house. urmi's house is locked from the outside. he runs to urmi's dad's shop. the shop is closed as well. he asks sukha singh and rati ram where are urmi's parents. rati ram says mehta ji is with his brother for some leagal stuff and i dotn know about sujata. sukha sing asks whats going on? sandeep says urmi is in the hospital she has kidney stones. the four dewanes are there too and  are shocked to ehar the news. sandeep turns his bike on and is ready to leave. rahul tries to sit on the bike to go with sandeep but before he can sit sandeep drives his bike away. (this was a must watch scene was well. sandeep really does care for urmi. his emotions were so visible from the tense look on his face. Varun is just great at acting)

Scene 4

urmi is lying on the hospital bed. the nurse is movig her arm up and down fromt he elbow. urmi looks as if she is about to cry. the doctor is standing few feet away from the nurse holding the injection and urmi is scared looking at him. doctor asks the nurse if she is ready. doctor moves towards urmi and is about to poke her arm when urmi stopes him adn akss him cant you make me unconsious and then take my blood? doctor says its just a small test and tells her to realx. urmi screams and doctor asks herwhat happened i didnt evne poke you. urmi acts like a kid and sys i need mummy. doctor tells her nothing will happen and tries to poke her again. urmi screams even louder and says why dont you call the aunty from next door. doctor says where did a bird come from in the hospital urmi looks away and doctor pokes her with the needle. urmi screams. sandeep is driving his bike fast to the hospital. at the mohalla everyone is getting ready to come to hospital.

scene 5

urmi is sitting in her bed humming hwne she hears sandeep's voice. sandeep is asking a nurse about her. nurse shows him the room. urmi fakes the pain and sandeep comes to her room looking very worried. sandeep says they even admitted you and asks waht happened? urmi says i have kidney stones but you know i like to make fuss about things and repeats bakri ke so nakhre to him. sandeep tries to correct her but then says never mind. he akss her about her pain. urmi says if i stop breathing then the pain stopes but as soon as i start to breath the pain starts again.

sandeep tries to help her but urmi says ill handle it. sandeep says kidney stones are not that big of a deal urmi gets shocked and sandeep says its not that big that you'll need operation usually doctors dissolve the stones. sandeep asks about sujata. urmi says she is talking to the doctor about operation. sandeep gets shocked and repeats operation? urmi tries to get up quickly and sandeep stopes her and tell her it would hurt her if she gets up too fast. urmi says im scared about the operation and tell him to forgive her mistakes. sandeep puts his hand on her shoulder and slowly takes her hand in his hand and nods no and tells her that nothing will happen to her as this hopsital is very good. sandeep wants to go and talk to the doctor but urmi stopes him and tell him not to leave her as she is scared. urmi complaines about headache. sandeep says now wats wrong with your head? urmi says kidney's pain has reached her head.(hehehe i was creaking up at this scene too funny yaar and urmi is just kamal). sandeep asks to rub her head. he is rubbing her head urmi is looking at him very sweetly. sandeep asks her how she is feeling. and she says i feel like i have reached heaven you do care abuot me sandeep babu.

there is a big commotions out side of urmi;s room and bunch of ppl enter her room. urmi gets scared and sandeep tries to move toward the wall but there is no space. rati ram ji has come with watermelon, sukh has sugarcanes in his hands. maua's husband has narial pani. sukha's wife has juice and the four deewane along wiht zoya has entered urmi's room.

urmi is scared and doesnt no what to do. sandeep is standing near her bad tring to find enough space but is unable to do so. sukha gets mad and yells one minute.  he tells everyone to behave and maintain their decancy. he says urmi is only a young girl she will get scared. he aysa who ever wnats to ask her question ask one at a time. the four deewanes goes first. 

jugle asks her if she is ok and wats wrong with her. urmi is about to answer when Mustak starts to speak. he says the doctors of this hospital comes to his shop to get their clothes made i will talk to them and they will fix you in no time. sukha gets mad and says this is not you shop. he says didnt i tell you the girl will get scared? and then he asks his question about how big is hte stone? urmi is unable to answer his question. sukha ji asks for x-ray and urmi syas she doenst have the report. sandeep says she will have to go through operation. the four deewanes start to cry.  saurabh gets mad and tell them to shut up.

jugle cries and says this is no room to keep our urmi. there is no ac in the room rahul agrees and says there is no tv aur refrigerator. jugle says ill will talk to the nurse this minute. rahul scaremes for a nurse and sukha yells at him to shut up or they will throw him out of the room. sukha's wife says here drink the juice. saurabh says khao khao. hari corrects him and says dada its called pio. saurabh says in calcatta we call pio khao. then hari says what do say to kaho then? saurabh tells him to shut up. saurabh says where is suajta bhabhi? sukha's wife asks the same questions and urmi is in delama to answer.

scene 5

sujata is at home cutting veggies. rose comes and inquiers about urmi. sujata says you heard her scream too, urmi is too much she makes fuss about such small things. rose is shocked. rose says urmi si your daughter and sujata says wehn am i denying? rose says what if something ahppens to her? sujata gets shcoked and asks wat happened to urmi? rose tells her that urmi has kidney stones and she is in the hospital. sujata is worried and they go to the hospital.

scene 6

sandeep asks ward boy about dr's office. wardboy shows him dr him self. sandeep asks the dr if he is looking after the person in room # 2 soemthing. dr. says yes. she is a very ncie kid but She made a simple blood test a bypass surgery. doctor tells sandeep dat urmi's frined had a kidney stone operation and she needed blood urmi's blood matched and her is her report. sandeep asks where is urmi's mom and sujata enters yelling about urmi. she says wats wrong wiht urmi? rose goes to the room and sujata stays with sandeep. rose comes in the room/ everyone is yelling their ideas and sukha again yells and tells them to shut up. sukha yells at rati ram adn tells him you are yelling the most. and tell him to say his idea. rati ram says eat watermelon tis full of water and it will help you get rid of kidney stones. he puts the watermelon on her bed. sukha singh says my mother used to make me drink ganne ka juice ek dam fresh adn puts the suger cane on her bed. pammi says do one thing. take a rajma then cut it open from the middle. let it boil for 4 horus nad then let the water cool down for 8 hours and then drink. rahul says what should she drink the rajma or the water? saurabh tells him to shut up and saurabh says urmi do nothing bu yoga first do pavan mukt asan and then bhujanga asan. you will get rid of not only kidney stones but also gallstones.

out side of urmi's room sujata tells sandeep taht urmi's friend had kidney stones not urmi and she only came here to visit her friend. sandeep says i saw list of medication in her hand and you know urmi think she is fooling everyone but she doesnt no she is in a big mess. sujata gets mad at urmi and sandeep says i wont let her go this easily sujata says what will we do? and sandeep thinks of a plan. and they continue to walk toward her room.

Scene 7

saurabh is showing urmi how to do pavan mukt asan. everyone is watching him with interest. sujata and sandeep enter the room and urmi is shocked to see her mom there. saurabh gets up from teh bed and sujata goes to urmi. sujata asks urmi wat happened? ward boy comes in and says visiting our is over only one man can stay. sandeep tells sujata to go home. everyone leaves except sandeep and four dewanes. sandeep gives sujata the blood test results.

jugle tells others to leave he will stay with urmi. rahul says wardboy said a man can stay not a monkey. rahul says ill stay here and entertain urmi. mustak says its difficult to stay with a man like you. tis not time pass its crime pass. mustak says go and hold jugle's hand while crossing the road. hari says  you all go ill stay. sandeep says let me give a suggestion you all go ill stay with urmi. the four dewanes are shocked and sandeep says he said a man and makes jugle stay behind. he tells him get visiting passes since urmi will be staying here for few days now. they leave.

sandeep and urmi are alone in the room. sandeep takes all the fruits and puts them aside. urmi says mummy would havve told you everything about me not having kidney stones.sandeep says yes you came here to see ur friend and she has kidney stones. urmi says i came here to give her blood. urmi says i did all this to scare you and you did get scared. sandeep said i m still scared. urmi says i thougth u would have gotten mad. sandeep said i was mad but after looking at ur blood report. sandeep says you are so young you havent even seen UP properly. urmi says wats wrong with the blood report? sandeep tells her everything will be alrigt. sandeep says there is one strenght greater then all the strenght. he tells her that what ever rajesh khanna had in Anad and urmi screams he had cancer. sandeep says its was last stage you still have time. what they will do is take your old intestine out and put in new one and may be everything will be alright. sandeep says listen dont say anything to ppl from mohalla they will get scared adn will worry for nothing. urmi says for nothing? she is crying and so is sandeep (magarmach ke ansu juta sala. hehehe love this scene). urmi yells for her mom. sandeep tells her not to move and he cries. he says have patients and urmi says how can I. sandeep tells her that he was talking to him self. urmi is crying and so is sandeep. he is trying hard not to laugh. sandeep says dotn say n e thing to your mom we will tell her later. urmi says when after i die? sandeep says we wotn tell her this late because even if we do it wont be of no use. she would figure it out by her self any ways. urmi is crying and says sandeep babu. sandeep tells her to have faith in god. he tells her that d doc wont say ne  thing as well because you get scared of a needle so he thinks if he tells you any thing you will have a heart failiur.

urmi says then why did you tell me? sandeep says you know that i cant lie and you also know that i cant hold the truth inside so i told you. the doctor comes in and behaves very normal and says sry it took a little more time to get ur report. everything is fine and you can come tomorrow morning and give blood. urmi says how can i donate blood in this state? doc says you are very scared. dotn worry all will be fine he says god bless you and leaves. urmi says he said god bless you. sandeep tells her dat with medication you also need blessings. urmi cries and sandeep says the doc is just amazing he was crying out side the room as if his own mother was on this bed.  urmi tells sandeep to say what she has again. sandeep tell her in english lymph sarcoma of the intestine and then in hindi antadiya ka cancer. the four deewanes are standing at hte door listening to everything. jugle begins to cry and says my urmi has cancer it cant be possible.

scene 8

rahul is standing in a tample acting in front of god. he says you must be very happy today. look i am standing in front of you a person who never did work who never raised his hand to ask for him self but made someone else ask for things so he wouldnt have to do work look i am standing in front of praying.

mustak and hari are with some baba getting some ash to make urmi's cancer dissappear.

rahul says i never asked you anything when sunil shetty's films went flop and he had to do tv shows but i am asking you today to give me my urmi back.

the baba says this ash will work. and he says my guru used it on me to give me new life so for sure it will work on cancer.

Scene 9

its night and urmi is sitting on the swing crying. sandeep and sujata enter the house. sujata wants to tell urmi the truth but snadeep stopes her. sujata goes inside the hosue. sandeep comes and stands in front of urmi. sandeep asks her how is she. urmi syas im fine. he akss her if she is goig to the hospital. urmi says yes sicne they called me. sandeep says yes you shoudl go sicne they caleld you. sandeep says should we continue your music lessons? sandeep says yes we will and sandeep says now you shoudl by the dimond ring that you were saving for. he asks her how much money she has. she says i have only 1750 rupees. he says buy a zircon then. urmi continues to cry. sandeep says dont let you wish stay in mind he says we odnt no how much time you have. urmi hugs sandeep. sandeep smiles to him slef and urmi sasys i wont go any where wiht out. she says nothing will happen to me right. sandeep says nothing will happen to you well right now nothign is wrong with you because your reports are normal. urmi says then who told you i have the cancer? sandeep says you dont have cancer. no one told me i told you that you have cancer. you pulled my leg with kidney stones and i pulled you leg with cancer. urmi gets mad and says this is not equal. sandeep says i had to make you pay for what you did. urmi says the war isnt over yet. i will get back to you and says you are coming with me to the hospital tomorrw and leaves.

Scene 10

urmi is sititng in the hospital with sujata and sandeep. sujata tells her not to get scared. the doctor comes in and says sujata tells the doctor that my daughter is very scared and dr tells them to go outside. sandeep is going but urmi stopes him and dr says its not a problem. the nurse pulls urmi's arm and urmi gets scared again. urmi cries before the dr pokes her with the needle. sandeep says they are not going to get your blood with a spoon. you cant even stand one drop of blood and here you are giving whole bottle of blood. again dr says look the bird is here. urmi looks away and dr pokes her with needle. hari and mustak enter with the ashes of baba. they say eveyrhitng wil be alright. they pull out a skeleton and they start to put ash on and sandeep says lagao lagao. rahul says move it move it. he says they brought ashes but we have brought the whole baba him slef. baba starts to bit urmi with peacock feathers and dr coems in and moves everyone out of the room.

urmi is giving blood sandeep gets call from press. sandeep leaves and urmi is sitting withher mom in the room. all of a sudden she started to have pain. the dr comes in and checks her. finally he says appendix.

the show ends on urmi's shocked face.

Edited by zarna - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak1309 thumbnail
Hey Zarna..... Thank you so much for filling in for me....

it was truly an amazing episode.... I was rolling with laughter.... and the way Urmi freaked out.... my Mom sitting beside me told me... "seems like another Urmi is sitting here" 😆

then my Mom again said... "see, if you don't drink water u will have kidney stones"....
oh god.... it was a Mother friendly episode yaar 😆

Thanks to the director and the creative director for writing an amazing episode like this 👏

and thanks again Zarna

and oh... btw... a very very Happy Friendships Day to all... 🤗
luv
kanakEdited by tere_bin - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Zarna, u write very well, thanks a lot, was missing kanak but  u did a gr8 job. U were so accurate, u even noticed that Sandeep used google, hehehe, cool.

@Kanak, where were u? and yes, i know when im sitting with my mom n watching ACHPM, she says im going crazy cause i cant stop laffing and am smiling all the time while watching ACHPM.
tc
Happy Friendships Day to all
love
Fazi :)
Edited by fazilaayub - 16 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail
Hey Fazi... I've written something...
read it... it's an opinionated analysis 😳 of yesterday's episode...

I didnt write the update again because Zarna has done a mindblowing job at it 👏 👏 👏

Thanks again Zarna

luv
kanak
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zarna for an amazing update 👏 OMG, I can't believe that after all those pranks between Sandeep & Urmi she is actually ill! 😕 Can't wait for next episode to see what's gonna happen!
-farah- thumbnail
Thankf for the update cuty. I think that after such a lng tym there was a wkd epi. Omg the way sandeep puld her leg was unforgetable.

10/10

farah

.x.
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFU!!

its an amazing episode!! loved readin it!! 🤣

Great wrk!

ECHPM is underrated!!!

Henna x
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

Wow, another great update in this wonderful forum, thanks a LOT! 😃
By the way can someone please explain the appendix part at the end-i didn't get it 😳

Well, Urmi had a sudden stomach pain, and her mom said, r u lying, she said no, im in pain mummy, shes a mummys baby, sigh, hehehe, so her mom calls the doc and the docs checks her and says, its APPENDIX pain, n u know what that means, she will have to go for an op for real now.All her n Sandeeps jokes have back fired, ofcourse. When appendix acts it has to be removed or it can be fatal.

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmo20

Thanks Zarna for an amazing update 👏 OMG, I can't believe that after all those pranks between Sandeep & Urmi she is actually ill! 😕 Can't wait for next episode to see what's gonna happen!

nimmooooooooooo......glad to see u here 😉😳.

Ya see she must be in tension n the brain must have send msgs to the stomach that ur sick. Sandeep said ur stomach has to be replaced 😆, never heared that happening, maybe it happens in Japan, spare parts u know, hehehe. So lets wait n see what happens next, :)

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks a lot for the update zarna..I really liked it though I dint read all of it..😉😆