Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wheres the next part??????? dying to read it...plzzzzzzz post it asap.
neha9 thumbnail
Part 74

What do u guys want? An ending or a new problem???? Please tell me!

Cont.
Next Mornning

Kripa slowly opens her eyes. She finds Angad sleeping carelessly on his stomach one arm around her and the other on hanging from the bed.
Kripa laughs at his posotion, and then gets up to go take a shower.

About 30 mins later she comes back out finding Angad still sleeping, ruling the whole bed now.
She puts her towel away and sits down next to Angad, just looks at her for a second and then bends closer, and then just screams in his ear loudly.
Angad quickly gets up and finds a laughing Krips sitting besides him.
A: Kripa?
K: Angad?
A: Jao main tumsa baat nahie karta, he turns the other way.
K: Theek hai maat karo.
She gets up leave.
A: Kripa...
He grabs her hand and pulls her back on the bed and puts his head in her lap.
A: Tum bilkul nahie badli.
Kripa reaches down and kisses his forehead lightly.
K: Ab jao aur nahao, we have alot to do today!
A: Ya! We do!
K: yes we do!
A: Lakin first thing first.
K: Kya?
Angad sits up, baad main batauga.
And he leaves into the shower.
Kripa is reading the newspaper and enjoying coffeee when Angad calls her.
A: KRIPAAA
K: Kya hai?
A: Mera towel?
K: Abhi laie.
She hands him the towel, Anagd takes the towel and her hand.
K: Angad choro.
A: Nahie.
K: Please.
A: Fine!
He lets go and closes the door.

When Anagd comes out of the bathroom he finds Kripa in front of the mirror, tring her hair up, wearing a beautiful lime green sari.
K: Angad ready?
A: I am ur not!
K: Huh?
Anagd walks up to Kripa and puts one arm around her waist and the other one behind her head and pulls the clip out her hair.
A: A passioate wiper- U you more beautiful with your hair down!
Kripa lowers eyes and puts her arms around Angad, not compleatly hugging him.
Anagd kisses her forehead and they stand there there foreheads touching.
A: I love you Kripa.
K: I love you too!
Angad hugs Kripa.
K: Kabhi kabhi lag tha hai ki yeh ek sapna hai, abhi main neend sa jago gi aur tumko aapna sa bauth door paogi, darr lagtha hai ki aagar yeh sapna hai tho kahie toot na jay, aur aagar sach tho yeh sapna jaisi saachia thoot na jay!
Angad pulls away and takes her face in his hands.
A: Kripa kya tumko lagtha hai ki yeh kaboosutaat saachia kabhi thoota gi?
K: Nahie, lakin ek darr hai.
A: Tho us darr ko aapna maan sa nichaldio, kab tak main tumahra saath tho, jabthak kya, main tumhara saath humasha humasha rahoga, humara rishta ko kuch nahie he saktham, kabhi nahie, never. Just trust me.
K: I do.
They both share another hug and then leave for work.
brownbarbie thumbnail
hey..great part

continue fast

luv moni
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part neha, plz cont soon 😊
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
awsome part!!!!!!!!! but too short!!! 😳 now continue jaldi jaldi
Angadzgirl thumbnail
thats was so lovely........

~sweta~
zarna thumbnail
nice parts loved it continue soon
neha9 thumbnail
Part 75- Last part! Sorry i cant cont any longer!

Kripa is walking around the office in her beautiful lime green sari, her hair flying, bouncing here and there, she's very happy, Anagd sits in Kripa's cabin and just looks at her happily.
He presses the intercom button and announces- Kripa, please comes to ur cabin, Kripa please come to your cabin.
Kripa walks into her cabin. Kripa opens the door, and Angad pulls her to the other side so that no one can see them. He plays with her neck.
K: Trying to move away- Angad, yeh office hai! Mujhko choro.
A: Nahie choro ga!
K: Angad please, he kiises her neck and lets go.
K: Thanks!
A: Ab batao- kya hai?
A: Sitting on the sofa- kuch nahie.
Kripa sits besides him- and hugs him, as Angad hugs her back.
They just sit there when the door opens, they both pull away and see Neha and Prithvi standing there.
N: Oops wronge time!
A: Yes, very wronge time.
Kripa looks red and embarrased.
K: Excuses me.
Kripa dosent want to be there in front of Neha or Prithvi, she leaves as Angad makes his way to Kripa's chair and Neha and Prithvi is in front of him just looking at him.
A: What?
P: Angad in detail! What happened?
A: What happened kuch nahie, Kripa forgave me, lakin...
N: Lakin?
A: Well, jab tak tum aur meri mom is rishta ko exprecet nahie kartha she doesn't want to move any further.
P: Lakin i dont care.
A: I know that, you know that, lakin she dosent!
P: Oh!
N: Prithvi, tumahara demaak main brain hai ya paani? Ya bilkul khalli hai?
Prithvi and Neha start fighting, Angad leans in his chair and just watches them fight.

That Night.
Kripa and Angad are having dinner when the door bell rings, Kripa goes and opens it finding Neha and Prithvi there, she invites them in.
And soon u see Kripa and Prithvi hugging.
All miss under stadnings are cleared, and all is fine.
Months pass on and the Bridal collection moves ahead, and is launched in Indai, After it's launched, Kripa and Angad wedding peprartions go on full swing!
And the next thing you see is Kripa and Angad sitting on the altar, Angad filling sindoor in her maang! And then kisses her cheek and a photo graph is clicked.

The TV blacks out, and then the camera zooms out on the moon, and you see Kripa wearing a red saari with bronz duppata! Looking at the moon and then at Angad. Angad feeds her and gives her water, and then they have dinner.

Kripa is tired and she's resting on her bed still in the res sari, when Angad comes in with a white vest and black pajama's. He sits down besides her and kisses her lightly, Kripa opens her eyes and looks at him and smiles.

A: Kripa, u look tired?

K: Bas aaisa he, i am!

A: Aww! Its ok!

Kripa rests her body against Angad's relaxing, Angad puts his arms around her tightly, as Kripa runs her hand against Angad's hands.
Soon Kripa turns and lays on top of Angad still hugging him, now Angad plays with her hair, as she just rests, listing to his heart beat.

Angad is looking out the window.
A: Kripa, vo dekho...
K: Kya?
A: Toota hua tara.
They both rush to the window, and instead of wishing for something just stare deep into each others eyes!
Angad moves foward and gives her a light kiss on her lips.
K: Angad, tumna kuch maanga kyun nahie.
A: Mera pass sab kuch hai!
Kripa takes another step towards him and puts her arms around his neck, the wind blows cutting right throught Kripa's hair making them fly every where, Kripa goes to tie them but Angad dosen't let her.
A: Wispering- Kripa tumahra baal khula hua sayda aacha lag tha hai!
Kripa looks away shy as Angad pulls her closer again, and soon they are looking into each others eyes.
Angad moves his lips closer to Kripa's and Kripa does they same, they lips lock, and they share a passionate kiss, Angad's arms go aound Kripa, as she plays with his hair. After a few minutes they part and Kripa turns around shy, and closes the window! And suddenly everything is calm again! Kripa is about to leave when Angad garbs her hand and pulls her back, as they both slam into the door yet lightly, Angad moves her hair and kisses the side of her neck.
Kripa turns and looks at him.
Angad turns her around her one arm around her waist, his eyes loked in her's and his hand reaching to lock the door behind Kripa. Soon Angad is kiss Kripa every where. Kripa puts her arms around him, and hugs him, Anagd soon picks her up in his arms and carries her to the bed, setting her down on the bed, and lightly laying on top of her, kissing her neck softly, slowly taking her earing off, as Kripa lays under him, her eyes closed, Anagd kisses Kripa's lower neck, and then you see Kripa reach for the bed sheets and pulling then over, as Angad shut the lights, you see Kripa's hand lock Angad's, holding each others hands tightly, and the camera focuses on Kripa's earing on the floor.....

Next Mornning, you see Kripa sleeping next to Angad, there arms around each other tightly, Kripa's sindoor spread on her forehead. Angad shifts a little still holding Kripa tightly, And now Kripa slowly opens her eyes. And gets up walking into the bathroom.

She comes back- Angad still sleeping, She takes out a lavander color sari and wears it, and then conts drying her hair, And then ggoes to sit besides Angad, her hair brush Angad's face and he wakes up at the feel.
K: Good Mornning!
A: Streaching his arms- It sure is a good mornning! Kripa gets up to leave but Angad pulls her back down.
A: Kripa, tum ajj kuch sayda he aachi lag rahi ho! Kya baat hai?
K: Kuch nahie!
A: OK! Tum ko yaad hai aaj kya hai?
K: Nahie!
A: Disappointed- oh! Anyways- pulling her closer.
K: Angad please shru mat ho jana.
A: Ok baba, fine!
He lets go of Kripa and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.
When he comes back he finds Kripa fixing the bed, he walks behind her and grabs her around the waist scaring her.
K: God, u scared me!
A: That was the full idea!
K: Very smart!
A: Kripa.
K: picking up her sindoor- Haan?
A: Um.... tum abhi bhi yaad nahie hai aaj kya hai?
K: Smiling and then turning looking confused- Nahie, kya hai?
A: Hmm.... he fills the sindoor for Kripa. Kuch nahie.
K: Ok!
And they go down to eat breakfast!
After thats done Angad is abt to leave for work, when Kripa stops him back.
(THEY ARE LIVING IN Paris, kripa and angad have a joint biss, which angad takes care of more)
K: Angad.
A: Haan.
Kripa walks to him, and opens fist- Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angad's face glows!
A: Mujhke lagtha hai ki tum...
K: Ho he nahie saktha!
Angad smile.
A: Whats this?
K: UR Gift!
A: Tho tum he khol kar de do!
Kripa unwraps the box, and takes out a ring, carved- K "HEART" A
And slips it into his fingure.
A: Ab main jao?
K: Ek mint.
She walks him into the small mandir on there house and gives him the arti, Kripa is about to put tika on his forehead when Angad stops her, He holds her head and moves his head foward, his head meets her maang and her sindoor copys on his forehead.
He smiles at her, and puts his arm around her.
And Another picture is taken!

We hear a kid crying, Kripa and Angad rush into the room, and Kripa picks up a 9 months old baby girl.
Angad and Kripa's daughter, Samaya!
Kripa comfarts her and sits down on the bed, Samaya in her lap, and Angad's head on her sholder.
K: Angad, mujhko lagtha hai ki mera do-do baacha hai. Samaya aur uusa bhi chota tum!
Angad kisses her forehead.
K: Mujhko chor ta he nahie ho.
A: Holding her tightly- Well, tumna he vaada liya tha ki main tumko kabhie na choro!
K: Well, im happy ki tum na vo vaada ne bhaya!
Angad holds her tighter.
A: I love you Kripa, ur the best thing that happened to me!
K: I love you too jaan.
Right then Samaya starts crying.
A: Lagta hai she got offended ki hum ek dossra sa itna pyaar kartha hai ki inka liya jaga he nahie!
Kripa laughs, and makes her sit in her lap.
K: Well, we love you too sweetheart, Kripa and Angad kiss her forehead, and hug each other.
And another picture is taken, and on the bottem it says...
And they loved each other for ever!
THE END!
WOW, Another fan fic has come to and end! lol!
neha9 thumbnail
PLEASE READ
Hello Everyone,
sorry guys, i know u didnt want me to end it, but i needed to end one so i decided on this one, well if i would have cont the problem would have been Rahul having a problem with Kripa and Anagd and him becomming a bad guy, and Kripa and Angad seperating again, but i didnt want to as i'm cont a 4 other fan fics right now, i couldnt handel 5! πŸ˜† I will end my Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi soon too, and then work on Eshika's Someone Somewehre made for you, and Soni's Ishq Sumander! And once those end i will start me new fan fic for KYPH! And i'm also cont my jassi one, and with school around, it gets hard sometimes! And i know u guys understand! And i thank u for that! πŸ˜ƒ
Love you guys lots
Neha
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evee

NO new problem.. n NO ending!!!!! πŸ˜†

lol evee, but i had to end it! πŸ˜‰