Aaliya

Prithvi

Naina and Dilip Khanna

πŸ’”This Fan Fiction is Dedciated to NO ONEπŸ’”

*More credits will be added soon*

Edited by armaans4ever - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by loonytunes

there's a movie coming out with that name!

love,
LT

πŸ˜†

yes, but its not a movie its a fan fic πŸ˜† my new fan fic. πŸ˜†

how do you do it neha? i find it difficult to keep my one and only fan-fic updated (which i incidentally just did). you have so many of them around this forum!

good job πŸ‘

love,
LT

Thanks but dont worry, in about a month or two it will reduice, anways i am scared to go to high school so my writting is not as good πŸ˜† and once High School starts it will be studies studies and more studies, my courses and things are very heavy and challanging 😭 i'm an idiot took hard classes first year. 😑

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ post the 1st part soon, i cant wait nemore 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Hey! Another one!

You can't maintain all of them!

Cheers
JinK πŸ˜†

Originally posted by JinK

Hey! Another one!

You can't maintain all of them!

Cheers
JinK πŸ˜†

Oh be quite. 😑 i'm really mad at u rite now 😑

hahah sorry to break it to you but freshman year honestly is horrible. it's the hardest year. be careful because most people's GPA's go haywire because of freshman year. maybe because they're all scared like you.πŸ˜† don't worry, it gets a lot better!😊

love,
LT

Thanks, but if my GPA goes haywire i will die, i cant even handel a "B" on the test, ill die if i get anything lower then like a 3.8, i have never got anything but 4.0 and want it to stay that way 😭 ahhhhh i want to run away some where, who made high school, i can hear my heartbeat rite now

Originally posted by armaans4ever

Thanks, but if my GPA goes haywire i will die, i cant even handel a "B" on the test, ill die if i get anything lower then like a 3.8, i have never got anything but 4.0 and want it to stay that way 😭 ahhhhh i want to run away some where, who made high school, i can hear my heartbeat rite now

It was the other way around for me. I got a 4.0 freshman year, and then my grades went haywire Sophomore year. Anyways Neha... dont worry. High School is not as bad as people make it out to be.

Part 1

The camera goes around the city of Mumbai, and then stops in front of a failry big, two story cream color house. The door and goes inside. Its dark inside and the camera goes upstaits and opnes the door. As the door opens the sun starts to rise, spilling its rays through the thin white curtians, making the room look ornage. As the camera goes around the room u see pictues of a verty beautiful girl, some painting, and corner of the room filled with teddy bears. The camera conts going around the big room showing off the elegance of the room, the pianting, the pictures, the furniture, and as the camera passes the bathroom door comes out a beautiful girl in a pink bathrobe. The camera goes back and stops in front of the beautiful lady, but u cant see her face. As she elegantly walks over to her closet quickly picking out a outfit. And then sliping it on. And then stands in front of the mirror, she fingure shapes her hair and quickly applies some make up quickly and then makes her bed, picks up her cell phone and goes down stairs.

She turns the lights on and opens the curtains letting the sun come inside the house spilling its light everywhere, into every corner of the house.

She walks into the kitchen opeing the light, and filling a cup with water in it and then sticking it into the microwave. Takeing it out, and putting a spoon of coffee in it w/o a spoon of sugar and no milk. She makes her self a toast and eats it, picking up her purse up, taking the last sip of coffee and the last bite of her toast she walks to her car. A beautiful black beauty. (lol) she opens the door and sits behind the wheel, she pops a peice of gum in her mouth and her soft beautiful lips form a evil smile,
she adjusts the mirro and u can see her eyes, she winks at her self saying, Miss Kripa Chopra ur beautiful, she winks at her self and slips her brown shaded sun glasses.... saying, The game starts today, get ready. Starting her car she says, god, im good. and u see her car gliding away.

Edited by armaans4ever - 18 years ago
πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Selina

It was the other way around for me. I got a 4.0 freshman year, and then my grades went haywire Sophomore year. Anyways Neha... dont worry. High School is not as bad as people make it out to be.

i hope ur rite πŸ˜†πŸ˜­