Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: darkness_123

I loveddd the part when Sandeep throws flowers on Urmi as he passes by her, leaving the temple.. He was such a mischevious smile!!! 😳 😳 😳

And looks like Urmi's resolve to make Babaji's prediction come true will be in full swing in the next few episodes! 😉

I loved it too, Sandeep is becoming very naughty😳. Good for Urmi. 😆 Sandeep said, that we will make sure all babajis predictions come true, so what is he telling Urmi??😉 Did u noticed Sndy getting little jealous when Jatayu said, Urmi had called him up to meet him?😆

Edited by fazilaayub - 16 years ago
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndHyd

All that sandeep wanted is to make CG people realize that they are fake, not to teach them a lesson.And the matter Baba giving up..he must be frightened when he realizes that his partner disappeared,bcoz he can't do much without his help.May be  no one ever challanged him  like that.Any way, a good episode compared to other serials .

Yes of course ACHPM is better than all other hindi daily soaps...no doubt about it.......I love this show more than any other show...it is just that when u like something a lot ,u tend to expect a lot from it,may be that's why I was a bit disappointed with this episode. the 2nd half made me happy though........😃

The 'baba' was so cunning & smart...so I expected him to hv more resistence😆....I thought it'll be a very long fight & will be a difficult task to prove him wrong.....😕

But lettting them go was a major flaw in the script...no doubt....it was not just about making CG people realise ,it shouldn't be....people r living outside CG also...they should hv thought of that....those who do wrong things should be punished...and these fake babas r so dangerous....they'll ruin people's lifes...if they won't get punished ,then they'll repeat it....so letting them go was simply wrong...that's my opinion😃......

ACHPM rocks ....will continue to rock....👏👏👏

Lincoln thumbnail
Great update Kanak 👏.

btw..I agree with you niti. I had a similar reaction. How come they beat up poor akhilesh so mercilessly but let the so-called baba and his chela leave just like that? I was actually impressed by Deepankar bose's acting...excellent comic timing and great expressions. It was a bit difficult to digest some of the baba antics though, pulling cauliflower & apples out of nowhere (how did Deepankar baba manage to hide this huge thing in his sleeve 😕 😆) . Par theek hai, it was fun...even though I was wishing they had made it much longer and mazedaar.

Sandeep acted so jealous of Jatayu 😆...it was hilarious. Nimmi, I actually thought of you when Sandeep threw flowers on Urmi and challenged her to make her 'sapna' come true.

Kiran

Fazila~ thumbnail

@ niti26

i agree with u, that ACHPM is the best show on star plus at the moment.

As for this-The 'baba' was so cunning & smart...so I expected him to hv more resistence😆....I thought it'll be a very long fight & will be a difficult task to prove him wrong.....😕-- remmeber all that glitters is NOT gold.Baba was all talk an nothing. And as for the CG ppl doing something about this baba, im sure Sandeep will write a good artical on it😉

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Kanak for your wonderful update. Sounds like another fun filled episode. Always love reading your updates.

Naive and ever trusting people exist everywhere and hats off toSuvonkar Banerjee and his creative team of ECHPM for effectively throwing light on this situation. And that too with such an awesome comic touch.👏👏👏Fake babas and ponga pandits are known to take advantage of gullible people who have blind faith in such things without questioning anything.

Fazila~ thumbnail

[QUOTE=Lincoln]Great update Kanak 👏.

btw..I agree with you niti. I had a similar reaction. How come they beat up poor akhilesh so mercilessly but let the so-called baba and his chela leave just like that?

I agree with you, poor Akilesh, he got beaten cause he was a nice person, naiki kar, darya main daal, aur kudh bhee doob ja. (Sandeep was not there when akilesh got the heat of gcs pplz).Whereas the naive ppl of CG were in a shock and maybe they were scared the fake baba will curse them, hehehe😆, so maybe thats y they just stood there. Actually it was not the babas fault, it was the Cgs pplz own stupidity that they fell for such fake fools, so they let go of them easily cause it was them that were at fault n not the fake baba. But ppl never learn, they started it all over again with the magician.. 😆

Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the video 👏

Thanks
Mehak 😊