Update29/7/07-Baba Clash aur Vishwas

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends😊 ,
        Hope everybody's doing fine😃 … today's episode was seriously great…👏

Here's today's update... 😳

Sandip joins the meeting in the temple. Pummy, Sona, Zeenat, Ratiram, Rangeela, Sukha, and Saurabh were discussing what they should do about the 2 Babas present in the same locality😕. Saurabh, who is evidently still pretending that he is in the saffron clad Baba's side😉, says that his Baba is praying for world peace and Sandip's Baba is praying for CG's peace, so we should all look at the bigger picture and let the one praying for a bigger goal stay and ask the other to go😆😆. Sandip says that they should not interfere with the Babas and they should let the Babas themselves decide what they want. All are confused of how this could be done😕. Sandip says that this situation is like an India-Pakistan Match… the only way to solve it is to bring them together👏. He suggests a clash between the 2 so that CG themselves see who is more powerful and who is the fake (or the real).😉

So, the next morning, the locality is abuzz with the preparation of the clash between the titans! Sujata makes the seating arrangement. Sandip asks her about the preparation and Sujata says that she is worried if something wrong might happen. Sandip calms her down saying that she should simply let those Babas decide for themselves and they should personally not meddle with supernatural powers!😳 Just then Sandip sees Urmi gesturing him to come to her. Sandip gestures that he couldn't, he was standing in front of her mother😳 (Saasuma ke saamne aur kya kahenge😉😆!!). Urmi still goes on calling him. Just then she finds Jatayu to be gesturing too… as if saying "I'm coming my dear!"😆. She stops herself. Just then Jatayu is called by his guru. He has to go sadly.😭

Deepankar has butterflies in his stomach… he is worried, what if something goes wrong?😕 Sandip tells him that he should be glad that he was going to perform in front of a lot of people, what he's just having was a stage fright and nothing else😳! Just then Urmi comes, Deepankar is afraid… somebody now knows his secret.😕 Sandip calms him and introduces him to Urmi. Urmi asks Sandip why he didn't let her into his little secret. Sandip says he didn't want the whole locality to know this that's why😉😆. Urmi is hurt. She says – so, you are sure that Baba is a fraud? Sandip says - he is not only a fraud he is also a crook who swindles money from innocent people… I hope you didn't fall for anything he said to you. Urmi says – well, I did ask him something for which he gave me a realistic answer😳😳. Sandip guessed – was it about your marriage?😉... "Ye to tumhari duniya ka one point agenda hai!"😆😆 Urmi blushes and says that Baba told her about him. Sandip asks her what he said😳. Urmi said he said that he is very near. Sandip teases her saying – oh you mean, the guy is of this world?!!😆 Urmi says yes.. He is very near. Sandip says – of Uttar Pradesh? Urmi says – nearer. Sandip guesses CG after Allahabad. Urmi says yes. Sandip starts to laugh.

Just then Jatayu comes and he asks for Urmi. He asks him very lovingly what she wanted to tell him😉. Urmi is confused… I didn't want to say anything, I didn't call you.😕 Jatayu says that she did call him when she was standing in her verandah gesturing towards him.😉 Urmi says – oh that time I was calling Sandip ji, not you.😳 Jatayu is sad😭. Just then Deepankar comes from inside and sees Jatayu. He just raises his instrument and Jatayu runs away as if he was threatened by some weapon!!😆👏

Sandip just then realizes… that means Baba was talking about Jatayu when he talked about the guy for you in this world. Urmi couldn't understand what Sandip was getting at. Sandip smiles and rubs his hand and says – you won't understand... I just got an idea… I'm loving it. Congratulating himself he goes off to put the plan into action.👏😆😉

Night falls on CG and all are assembled in the temple to see the Contest between the Babas: Bhajananandan (Baba1) and Deepankareshwar (Baba2). Sagar is worried. What if the Babas start to fight among themselves and no solution is reached.😉😆 Ratiram calms him saying that he has had a lot of experience in resolving fights😆👏. Just then comes Baba Deepankareshwar (Sandip was spreading flowers on his path!😆). He takes his seat. After that all hear the sound of the conch shell played by Jatayu. Baba Bhajananandan is brought to his seat by the 4 guys, who were carrying him😡😆! As the saffron clad Baba1 takes his seat, Mahua asks him how his health was. Baba1 says that he wasn't feeling well until he took the medicine that Jagdish Chandra Bose had once given to him🤢. Jugle thinks he is talking about Subhas Chandra Bose😆. Baba1 corrects him saying that he was really talking about Jagdish Chandra Bose. Baba2 smiles. Baba1 asks him – why, you don't believe me… you don't know who Jagdish Chandra Bose is? Baba2 says he knows… he was just thinking what his age was. Baba1 asks him his age. Baba2 says that he had stopped counting his age after 500 years😆. All gasp. Baba2 guesses that Baba1's age was 3400😉. Baba1 looks at him with contempt and awe.😛

After a little more I'm-more-knowledgeable-and-older-than-you argument😆, they start showing their respective powers😉. The Chemistry professor's fire on the ground was countered by the magician's fire on water👏. Then they start bringing something out of nowhere in their hands. The chemistry professor's locket and apple was countered with a sandesh (sweet) and watermelon by the magician😆😆. All the people around watched spellbound. Baba1 stands up and says that this Baba is a friend of sadness (Dukh-ka-saathi). Baba2 calls a puppet and the puppet, without a string attached, walks down to him👏👏. Baba2 says that he wasn't a friend of sadness as he could call even a non-living thing towards him. Baba1 is unconvinced. Baba2 calls Sandip and Sandip brings a huge length of cloth which he places in front of Jatayu. Baba2 says "gili gili gili gili chhuuu" and when the cloth is removed Jatayu had vanished👏👏. Baba1 is afraid now.

At the back of the temple, Urmi drags a jute bag with difficulty and when she thinks that it's safe enough, she opens the mouth of the jute bag to reveal Jatayu inside😉. Jatayu asks her why she did this. Urmi says that she realized who Baba1 meant when he had talked about her lover😆😉. Jatayu is happy and goes closer to Urmi.😳

Back, in the temple, Baba1 shouts at God saying that if he could listen to him then he should know what the truth is. Just then everybody hear sounds of lightening and a heavy voice who says – I know who you are… you are a mere chemistry professor who has come to trick people for money in the name of a temple in Nasik👏. Hearing this, the professor tries to run. All stop him and ask him the truth. The professor confesses that he wasn't a Baba and runs for his life. Mahua has tears in her eyes … she had been the biggest believer!😭

The reality is thus revealed. There is no such thing as a supernatural power. If one was a chemistry professor then the other is a magician.👏 Shuklaji comes and tells them that the voice they heard was actually what he calls "electronic akashwani"😆. He shows them the speakers in the temple. All are now convinced. They curse themselves for having believed such a fraud. Shuklaji says – you all believed him because he showed you all those dreams which you wanted to see… the real God is inside you, believe in him.👏👏

The chemistry professor and Jatayu meet on the road away from CG. They decide to attack another town filled with innocent people as there was no dearth of innocent believers!😡

Next morning –

40 dozen bananas are brought by a fruit seller who had got an order of 40 dozen bananas from CG.😆 It was Rasik Lal ji who had ordered for it because the saffron clad Baba had told him that if he wants the shop in the main market real soon he should offer 40 dozen bananas to God.😳 Ratiram tells him that they were really stupid to have believed such a trickster. The bananas are distributed to the entire locality as it would have been a foolish thing to offer so many bananas to God!👏

At Sukha's house, Jugle is looking at the newspaper with a lottery ticket in his hand😉. Pummy asks Sukha who had send so many bananas Sukha says it was Rasik Lal as he had fallen for what that fraud Baba had said. Pummy purses her lips. Sukha sees a bundle of lottery tickets in Pummy's hands and scolds her that they had also done the same thing. Pummy had got 100 tickets as she thought they would earn more if she bought more tickets😕. Sukha angrily takes the tickets and goes out tearing them and throws them in the dustbin. Just then Sandip and Deepankar prepare to go out on the bike. When Deepankar sees Sukha tearing the tickets he tells them to have faith, one day he might win something from the lottery tickets😳😃. Saying this Deepankar and Sandip go.

Sukha watches the aftershock of the Baba's advices to CG…😡 everybody walking on the road were eating Rasik Lal's bananas😛, Sujata was going to the doctor to show her eyes as they were paining due to her looking at the sun for 35 seconds every day; Sagar was distributing oranges to the people😳; Guptaji dumps a stack of hay😆. He goes inside feeling heavy.😭

A bike enters CG. The man on the bike asks Sagar for Sukha Singh's house. He goes to Sukha's house and after drinking 3 glasses of water😆 tells them that they had won a lottery of 20,000 rupees.👏 All are flabbergasted. The man tells them that he had waited all day, the day before, hoping that Sukha would come to collect his prize money. All stand up and go outside. Sukha looks into the dustbin frantically, Jugle goes to tell his friends and the whole locality now comes to know that Sukha has won a lottery prize, but the lottery ticket cannot be found.😕 Pummy takes the man inside, away from Sukha as he was getting irritated that this family had been so irresponsible and had lost the ticket. After having a glass of lassi and with the news that the search of the ticket was futile, he takes his leave saying that if they are not able to submit the ticket by 5 PM then the 20,000 rupees prize money will be forfeited.

The whole locality now rises to the occasion and look for the ticket.👏👏 Guptaji's back ache worsens while looking for the ticket; Zoya jumps out of her skin when Pummy appears out of the bush she was looking into,😆 Saurabh calls the missing people's agency to ask them to look for the lottery ticket,😆😆 Rahul finds a Suneil Shetty poster while searching for the ticket😉😉 and Ratiramji finds his lost tea sieve.😳😳 But the ticket was not to be found.😭😭

At 4 PM, Sandip and Deepankar return. Everybody gather around them and pray to Deepankar to tell them where Sukha's lottery ticket was.😕 Deepankar is shocked… how would he know where the ticket was?😕 Ratiram says that he was the one who said that one day Sukha will win a lottery, so, now he should know where the lottery ticket was.🤢 Deepankar says that he doesn't know anything, he wasn't a soothsayer, he was just a simple magician.😳 Ratiram says that some people have a power of saying the right things, so he might be the one. He asks Deepankar to say a number between 1 and 6. Saurabh, who was taking his friend's side, tells him to say a number as the locality people will not leave him until he utters a number. Deepankar says 3.😳 The dice is thrown and the number that appears is 3.👏 All are now sure that it is only Deepankar who can tell them where the ticket is. Deepankar desperately says that he doesn't know anything. Saurabh says that he knows his friend, he will not be able to say where the ticket is. Sukha says – you just have to name a place.😃 Sandip asks Deepankar to say any place and they will know that he has no power. Deepankar says – it is in my sock.😆 Sukha bends down to look into his sock. Deepankar was not wearing socks.😛😛 He tells them that they should believe that he will not be able to say where the ticket is. Just then Sukha's glance goes towards the motor cycle, and there, stuck between the exhaust was a lottery ticket.👏👏 He takes it out and reads the number. It was the same for which he had won the prize money. All rejoice.👏👏

They now start asking Deepankar about their future. Urmi, who was at the back, looks at Sandip and shows him her hand, as if telling him that she would be showing Deepankar her hand now!😆 Saurabh stops everyone and says – he is my friend and I know him better than you all.😉 He takes Deepankar aside and asks him – when am I going to get a promotion?😆

Sandip hits his head with his hand!!😆

That's it… awesome episode na?!!😆😆

Oh btw… a little important trivia😉… the director of the last 3 episodes has been Suvonkar Bannerjee, the creative director of the show and he is pretty regular here in India Forums.👏👏 So, don't forget to say what you think of his direction. 😳

Anyways, thanks for reading 😊

Luv
Kanak😃

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well, haven't seen todays episode yet but the previous two episodes were awesome. So much fun and yet something to learn. Keep up the good work 👏 👏 👏 Edited by hp18 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hay, excellent update. I felt bad for Mahua , there are many ppl like her in this world, but then there are many orphans who need families, so i think Mahua should just go n adopt a child. Hilarious episode. Suvonkar Bannerjee thanks for giving us such a nice prog.Keep it up and make it better. Thanks
Love
Fazila
Ishanvii thumbnail
Thanks Kanak for the update...

Night-Wing thumbnail
Excellent as always Kanak!

Keep it real and take life easy

Raoul
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loveddd the part when Sandeep throws flowers on Urmi as he passes by her, leaving the temple.. He was such a mischevious smile!!! 😳 😳 😳

And looks like Urmi's resolve to make Babaji's prediction come true will be in full swing in the next few episodes! 😉
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To be frank I didn't like this episode that much... I mean the first half...😕

The whole 'fake' baba exposing stuff was not that exciting & convincing...Jatayu in a sack & that too with Urmi was something rubbish....and baba gave up so easily,how come?...it all happened so quickly that it didn't look convincing...
But the main flaw was...how come Sandeep & co let baba & Jatayu escape like that?...they should hv called police & make them arrested....now that they r left free,they'll go to some other place & cheat people over there.......it's a major flaw........

But I liked the 2nd half very much...Sourabh's 'magician' friend is doing a fab job 😆 ...he is so funny 😆 ...expressions on his face made me laugh a lot....so looking forward to the next episode.... 😃

Good update ,Kanak....... 👏 👏 👏
IndHyd thumbnail
A Lovely episode and lovely serial as such.And of course a beautiful cast.In spite of so many characters no character is wasted.Everyone has a significant role to play.A serial which really makes some sense. 👏 .
IndHyd thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

To be frank I didn't like this episode that much... I mean the first half...😕

The whole 'fake' baba exposing stuff was not that exciting & convincing...Jatayu in a sack & that too with Urmi was something rubbish....and baba gave up so easily,how come?...it all happened so quickly that it didn't look convincing...
But the main flaw was...how come Sandeep & co let baba & Jatayu escape like that?...they should hv called police & make them arrested....now that they r left free,they'll go to some other place & cheat people over there.......it's a major flaw........

But I liked the 2nd half very much...Sourabh's 'magician' friend is doing a fab job 😆 ...he is so funny 😆 ...expressions on his face made me laugh a lot....so looking forward to the next episode.... 😃

Good update ,Kanak....... 👏 👏 👏

All that sandeep wanted is to make CG people realize that they are fake, not to teach them a lesson.And the matter Baba giving up..he must be frightened when he realizes that his partner disappeared,bcoz he can't do much without his help.May be  no one ever challanged him  like that.Any way, a good episode compared to other serials .
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kanak for your excellent update 👏 Sounds like another hilarious episode 😃