Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I went to read the RAJ Pri post thread in LRL forum. It is also closed. And I amafraid few members will be in trouble. 🤢 😭

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi_kapoor

i agree.... i thot alekh wud unite rn coz he understands both of them but alas

but Kya now also itz not 2 late guyz stil Alekh can play a part in their life by makin them understand tat both of them r rite n they deserve each other,

Aarthi

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think djs are very confused with their characters.... if alekh is such a smart alec y doesnt he do anything...
and pooja ki to baat bhi mat karo... 😡 shes pretty useless....yudi is confused....huda wil never do anything of this sort...
i think the only twopeople who can bring rn together are rn themselves....
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I went to read the RAJ Pri post thread in LRL forum. It is also closed. And I amafraid few members will be in trouble. 🤢 😭

kya hua any problem 4 anybody,

Aarthi

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Alekh knows abt rn.During the boxing match he came to know that raj loves naina.Looking at his expression one can find out.After the eye locking session no one quite understood rn's feelings at that time but alekh understood.I think he will do something 4 rn.
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_subha2006

Alekh knows abt rn.During the boxing match he came to know that raj loves naina.Looking at his expression one can find out.After the eye locking session no one quite understood rn's feelings at that time but alekh understood.I think he will do something 4 rn.

if itz sooo then i'l realy jump,

Aarthi

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

sunaina, i hate to say this but a couple of them shud b in trouble.... its high time now....i was very surprised to see the warning....i always thot the mods were biased towards the "older and more regular " members here and RA fans also....

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I too read it.I hope it will all stop now.

aarsow thumbnail
then they shl;d stop such topics rite guyz,

Aarthi
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
theyr still showing the old promo....aisa kyun 😕