Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.Viney

congratz JK will be back with my questions

Aww Thanx😛

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

JOT!!! Yaha pe bhi?? tumne kya jaadoo kiya hai sab logo par. Pehle KSBKBT forum ki MOTW banii, aur ab yaha. Kamaal Hai. Ab tumhe famous hone ki koi zaroorat nahi. Tum toh already famous ho. Wow, yaar!!!

CONGO!!!!👏

Awwwwwwww ur just tooooo shweet zinu🤗 Thank u jaan😳

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: canadians

congrats JK <you deserve that 😉 😃 Awwwwwww thanx buddy😛
1.What is your full name??😳 Jotpreet Kaur Grewal😉
2:Do you have any nick names??tell us about any 3 of them< JK and Jot although diff. ppl have 100's of diff. names for me😕😆
3:when is your birthday??😃 28 Nov. 1990
4:If you get any chance to meet any cast member of MAKMGR,which one would you like to meet??and why?? Raj and sudha😃 Both of them are SUPERB actors😳 They look so comfy-comfy with each other and Raj has this really cute smile that I simply love😳
5:who do you think is most annyoing cast member in MAKMGR>>and why do u think that?? RHEA😡 She has too much attitude and I don't ppl like that😳 She knows she's not a good singer but still she wants to become a ROCKSTAR????😕😆
6:Anything you want to change about yourself? NOTHING😛
7:Relate atleast 5 of your friends to any character in MAKMGR<< Malks is like Rhea ANNOYING but I still love her to bits😳😆 Prachi is sweet like Sudha always there for me or atleast used to be😭 Moni si like raj's mum always cracking me up😆 puneet is sweet and caring like raj's dad and I guess Ameera is bossy type like rhea's dad😕😆 That's all I could think of😛

8:The hottest couple in tellywood that havent acted together?? Hmmm... Jatin Shah and me😃😆 I'm not too crazy about telly couples so don't know the answer to this q😳
9:what makes you so special and so happy?? Me being myself😃 
10:If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking? ? Def. winking😉

11:Do you want more questions???😃😆 Sureeeeeeeeee😛

12:What do you think is going to happen in MAKKGR next?? It's kinda hard to tell coz everytime I predict something the makers do something totally different which me like very much😆 it's good this serial's story is unpredictable because that's really hard to find these days😳

canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

you have so much like me((My birthday is NOV 10th😳😃

kool((thanks 😃

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish04

congrats😛

its just the most deserved award for u !!! 👏 Awww Thanx😳

Ok lets start😃

Now being a viewbie, how do u feel on/about I-F? Actually I don't think there's any difference at all😳 I was a bigra hua before and I still am😃 Just one con for being a viewbie...I don't get to chat anymore😆

Is there anything u wish to change abt this section? Not really I just hope more members join so it is more popular😃

In MAKMGR, almost the day we hav been waiting for has arrived, how do u feel? ( ie the day when ria comes to know that she is a bad singer lol I sooooooo wanna see the look on her face😳😆 This is what I had wished this from day1😛

What is it that u like abt Raj-Sudha's jodi? Their chemistry certainly but more so because they look so compatible and at ease with each other😳

If u cud portray one character in MAKMGR, who wud u like to play? Sudha so I will get to romance Raj😳

Is there any character in MAKMGR that ur personality resembles? i guess I'm kind of like Rhea, I'm VERY stubborn not that I want to be or anything but that's just how I am

First Friend on I-F? Prachi she has left IF now but she used to be really active and I miss her a lot😭

Who wud u like to knw more on I-F n y? EVERYONE so I can include everyone in my friend's list😳 

Ok now moving on from I-F n the show....

If u cud spend one day anywhere, where wud it b? Anywhere where I'll get some peace and NO ONE will dare bother me😡😆

Wud u like to go to space sumday ? If yes what wud u do there ? Actually I would love to go visit space one day😳 i wanna go see if there are other life forms out there😛

Wat three things  can u not live widout? My family(friends included), my debit card, and ofcourse my cell phone😆 ohh I forgot my daily dose of hindi serials😳😆

If u were sent to an island n cud only take 3 things or ppl wid u, who or wat wud it be? No people wid me😆 just a blanket, ipod, and TV😛

Wat do u like to do in ur spare time? Visit IF or listen to songs but I hardly ever get "spare" time

Do u hav any regrets? I have lots but there' nothing I can do to change them

If u were given the charge of the world, wat 3 steps wud u take firstmost? Stop ALL the war(civil or w.e), help the poor and finally establish rules that will make everyone equal thus making out world a better place to live on😛

Wat type of people do u best get along wid? I get along with everyone but I guess I get more tight with hyper ppl like me😳😆

Wat makes u laugh? Sometimes even the littlest things make me laugh😆 I believe in looking at things in a funny way😃😆

Since ur are a viewbie in the IF, any advice for the one who wnaa become like u ? Just be more active and responsible towards IF😛 and don't forget TAKE PARTICIPATION don't just sit on your b** and think u'll become the viewbie for being online the most😆

Do u believe it is possible to love sumone u havent met, but seen n talked to? I don't think so but then I've seen ppl do it so I guess Mayb😕😆

Rate the Following Amt of pain in each situation on a scale of 1-10 wid 1 being least n 10 being the highest..

Betrayal 10
Heartbreak 8
Lost of friendship 9
Hitting the wall 6
Being poked by a needle during a bloodtest 1
Headache 2

Any time u wish to relive? All the time spent with my family when we were little kids and the moments I spent with my best buddies as kids😳

If u were to reborn, who wud u like to be reborn as? Bill Gates😃😆

If u cud live a day being a celebrity, which celebrity wud u choose n y? Bill gates cause he's got the world under his control😃😆 Actually because he's such a nice person and his not so much in the limelight but he has given hopes to so many people and he continues to inspire ppl of all ages😛

If u cud live a day being any other human, who wud it be? as I've said before Bill Gates😆 I'm obssessed with man eh😳

Most memborable moment in ur life? When my sis got married and all of our relatives came to India including my best buddies😛

If u were to advice sumone on...
-Love Go find someone else😆
-Marriage Ask Mihir Virani or any of Ekta serials leads they'll know better as they have more experience😳
-Trust is a delicate thread which can be tied back together once broken but the KNOT will stay there 4ever😊
-Family Something we all take for granted but only know the real value after losing it
-Togetherness is similar to breathing😛 you can't live without either one😳
Wat wud u say? already stated above😛

Wat wud u rather believe, luck or destiny? n y? For me they're both kind of the same for me however I do believe if you work hard you'll change your destiny😳

Do u believe in miracles? Yes they do happen but only once in a while😛

Thats it........for now😆 Enjoy the rest of the week! Hope I didnt bug u too much😉 Not at all😛

Lots of Love🤗 Thanx jaanu same to u😛

vaishnavi

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey how did u know my nickname😕😕

its janani and ppl at my home call me jaanu😳😳

r u writing reader ???????????

and thank u very much for answering my Questions🤗

vaishnavi😛

-aditi- thumbnail