Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
congos JK 👏 ....looks like u r getting grilled already looking at the no.of ques. u gotto answer 😉 .....here r a few of mine
wat made u join IF?
who is ur fav. actor/actress on indian tv?
wat made u chose the ID tht u hv?
i know...i know...dumb ques...but ppl hv already finished asking all the major 1's
well enjoy ur hot seat 😉
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well my question for you is:

if you were to describe the following people based on the traits/titles beside their names how would you:

sudha - voice 😳
rhea - voice 😛
raj - marketing manager 😉
raj's dad - shayar 😆
raj's mom - mother 😳

hope that isn't too much .... and have a great week 😊
Angelic_J thumbnail

First of all Thank you ADITI for such a nice intro😳 it's exactly the way I would've wanted it to be😆 This really is a surprise for me as I hadn't logged into MAKMGR in the past few days and Aditi ji droped me a pm telling abt a nice surprise waiting for me in this section and this indeed is a VERY nice surprise😳 And a VERY big hug to kruthi for the wonderful siggy 🤗 THANK YOU Roshnians😃

Lub you all🤗

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

k sooo now time for u to get started answering de q's of all de sweet nd charming roshnians....start rt away with dese q's for u...

• wat is ur full name?

Jot Kaur Grewal😛

• ur date of birth?

November 28, 1990

• when did u start watchin makmgr?

Rite from the beginning😃 except the first week😭

• describe urself ?

I can't really describe myself but ppl tell me I'm a hot head😳😆 I've a really short temper but when I'm being nice I'm like the sweetest person on earth😳 Also, If I love u, I love you like life but if I hate you, I hate you like hell but I hardly ever hate anyone so noone has to worry abt that😛😆 I get along with people very well *most of the time*😃😆 but I'm def. a very positive person😛

• describe me...if u can?

Hmmmm... don't know you personally but you seem like a VERY sweet person (coz you used care bears in this post😆) lol seriously you seem like a very nice person from your posts and a very helpful one too😛 I would love to get to know you better😳😃

• fav bollywood actor nd actress?

I don't really have any particular favs but I do enjoy watching all the deols😳 but mostly I don't mind any actor/ess as long as the person can ACT😛

• fav hollywood actor nd actress?

I can NEVER choose between Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt but for ladies I prefer Angelina Jolie😛

• Whats the first most noticeable thing about you?

My height😳 Currently I stand 5'11" and I'm ONLY 16 hopefully I don't grow anymore otherwise It will be very hard to find a suiatable guy😳😆

• somethng abt u wud change in urself?

Maybe my temper but sometimes I like having a short temper😳😆 and I'm not the kind of a person who goes on and on about the negatives in me so I wouldn't change anything about me😃 I love me afterall me da best😳😆

• somethng abt u wud change in ur life?

I would want my parents to be together but I know nothing can be happened now so I try not to think about it much and on with life😊

• somethng abt u wud change in makmgr?

I think it's going great so wouldn't dare change anything😃 Also, I'm not the "creative" type so it's better if I keep away from changing anything in serials well in MAKMGR atleast😳😆 

• ur first crush or love?

I've had sooooooo many of them😳 not love but crushes😆 but I guess my first one was a friend of mine his name is Simrat😳 I was in gr. 10 at that time😳 but he only stayed as a crush until another one came and I now I can't even keep track😆 I've a new crush every single day😆😛 But I haven't had any relationships because i wanna concentrate more on watching serials😆

• ur memorable moment?

There are soooooooo  many of them😛 but the most recent is my sister's wedding last year😃 It was sooooooooooooo much fun, I have LOTSSSSSS of fond memories of it😛

• ur worst moment?

When I first found out my parents divorce

• Whats ur wierdest habit?

Whenever I didn't having anything to do or to concentrate on I would start counting That wazz soooooooo werid😆 my parents even took me to see a doc😳😆 but he said I was fine and would eventually grow out of that habit which I successfully did😛

• Is there anything that irritates others but you still do it?

Talk REALLY loud, continue arguing even though my opponent has given up, and hit people HARD while saying HI😳😆 I'm know this is really annoying but I just can't help these three things😳 

• Whats ur weakness in food?

Food itself is my weakness😳 I love food and you'll see me munching on one or other thing ALL the time😆 but Punjabi stlye Fried Chicken with rice is my absolute favvvvvvvvv😳 *rite now my mouth is watering just thinking abt it*😳

• ur fav ice-cream n fav cake?

I'm not at all a sweets person😛 I can't have anything too sugary and I rarely have ice-creams but if I do I don't mind vanilla or strawberry😛 and same with cakes. The only cake I can eat is strawberry short cake😛

-aditi- thumbnail

glad u were actually surprised😆...am happy tht u liked de post😃...i really njoyed reading ur answers...nd now am looking f/w to read de ans 4 rest of de q's by all!😉even i wanna know u more😳....frnds?😛

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey pls answer all other ques also 😡
dont take me rude
was jus jokin
vaishnavi
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

Congrats dear!!🤗🤗 😃 Well be back to frill you! 😳

<3 Rachna

Thank u looking forward to ur ques😛

Angelic_J thumbnail

Thank u and thanx for the beautiful siggy😳 i still have to upload it though😳😆

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: devonc89

Congrats JK... 👏 👏 well deserved...

Awwwww thanku devonc😛 BTW may i know ur real name plz😳

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

Congrats! Enjoy ur week...

I will b back with my questions 😊

Thank u will be awaiting ur ques😛

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar89

Congrats for being in the hotseat of the week.

Thank u😳