FF-Lodi-A new beginning....

*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I know u all r tired of fics but hey its my 1st one and if u dnt respond i will send dosens of Cockrochs to ur room!
Oh! just jocking!
My fic starts from last year end!
So have a fun!
and if any mistackes( dare willl be MANY) do tell me! -naina_LRL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rajeevian* thumbnail

PART--1
It was party time in KMA.Last year had came to end.everyone has done a gr8 job.And no doubt that cadet, Naina singh Aluwalia was d best cadet of the year!
That day was not only gr8 day for naina but also her freinds!
Alekh was full of emotions and surprisingly tears too when naina came to him running with trophy and hugged him!
naina's parents were so happy and more than dere happiness it was dere proudness.This was d KMA who have made dare brave son'd death a traitors death.They had all d reasons to hate KMA.But as if now they have forgotten all that and was only seeing dare doughter getting award with full pride!
And yes along with her freinds and parents dare was someone who was most happiest of them all!who was standing very back and clapping wid his heart full of happiness,pride and......love!
As she was crying he was too! like they are taking same breath, same emotions in dare heart! They were so close but still away!
after ceremony end naina run to him and hugged him verry hard
Naina:- i did it sir! i did it!
Meine apko aur bhaiya ko diya vada nibhaya!
And she hugged him even tight.
no one knows but he that this hug will last for him forever!
It was 2 days from it now but capt. just cant get enough of that hug! everytime he close his eyes he saw naina coming to him and giving him hug! that sparkle in her eyes, that joy......he cant stop thinking of her!
he knows what it was but he was too afraid to confess couse of him naina had to undergo difficult time and now he dnt wanted to do anything that will hurt her and eventully him too!
To add more joy to KMA's air it was Lodi! and Suruji has taken permission from B.C to celebrate and B.C too happy with cadats performance gave permisson!
like suriji huda was top of his happiness! His mummiji was happy with his report,his phoolan had won best cadet trophy, and it was lodi!

CREDIT GOES TO NAINA_lRL

Edited by violence_peace - 16 years ago
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part
dont even think to send Cockrochs to my room i'm scared of them πŸ˜†

________
SANA

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey u have wrote this story are u writing it again............. πŸ˜›
*Rajeevian* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_princess

hey u have wrote this story are u writing it again............. πŸ˜›

i didnt get u,naina asked me to start this fic here.
yoginisahakari thumbnail
hey pl continue updateing it is good one

also update the destiny
attraction FF
*Rajeevian* thumbnail

At Evening:-

Pooja was getting ready.Her dark green punjabi was looking gr8! her hair tied in a small clip. Big green earings and green chudiya. she was looking very cute and pakki panjaban as all calles her.

POOJA:- Naina! Tu tayar hue ya nahi.kitne missed call bhej rahi hu tujhe ti itna silent mode par kyu hai?
then she turned arround and after seeing Naina she Shout
"Oye teri..."

In Raj's Room:-
here in his room raj was also getting ready.he was wearing black and dark brawn sherwani that suriji had bringed spacially for him.he was surely looking gr8!( no doubt!) He was really happy and smiling. he was standing in front of mirror and he thought..
"Today i m very happy! today im this happy first time... no when i bring back naian then i was happy.......no " he was getting even confssed. he took his odhani and was playing with that "when i teach naina how to dance and danced with her then i was happy....no not again...when we was toghether in mentorship programme when dare was no other.....oh! so what abt 2 days ago when naina hugged him?"
he was asking him self, " m i getting mad?" he said by seeing what he had done to his odhani by thinking!
"why my all happiness r related to naina. why?"
Then only Ritu enters into his room.
ritu:-So capt, thinking of me?"
Capt. looked at her. She was surely looking very preity and very feminine. with pink saari and a dazzling pink earing and bracelet.
"wow.. capt. 2day ur looking very handsome. Wo to aap roj hi lagate ho magar aaj to aap....aaa...."
"shahrukh khan lag rahe hai" Shalini completed her sentance." waise yaha ki saari ladkiya inhe shahrukh hi bulati hai. Aur aaj jara sambhalke rakhana apne RRRRRRajveer ko" Shalini said it with typical SRK tone.
" u two ladies making me feel embarresed. aur dr. shalini aap abhibhi tayyer nahi hui? hame bhi to mauka milna chahiye aapki tarif karane ka?"
Shalini:-"dnt worry capt. usi ke liye to yaaha aayi thi."
Raj in very mischevious tone" kya aap meri sharwani lene aayi thi! no ways dr mein apko apni jaan de sakta hu magar yeh sherwani nahi..."
shalini:- no capt. apko jaan dene ki kkoi jaroorat nahi. jaara dr. ritu ke baareme to sochiye. waise mein yahaan dr.ritu ko hi lene ayi thi. mujhe pata tha ke woh yahi hongi! to kuch minute ke liye mein apki ritu ko le ja rahi hu thik hai! see u on ground! aur Girl cadets se bachake rehna wo jaisi dikhati hai waisi hai nahi" and shalini winked at ritu. Ritu who was silently listening to Capt-shalini conversassion started laughing.and they went!

credit goes to NAINA_LRL

Edited by violence_peace - 16 years ago
ami_princess thumbnail
hey great part.plz continues soon
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey really great story, please continue soon................... πŸ‘
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Capt. smile and loked his room and was abt to go to d ground but he thought he should first see naina! Haan naa karate karate he went to her room and knoked twice but dare was no reply so he opened d door and went inside and by seeing naina he also said " oye teri!!"
Naina looking at capt. and pooja unbelevably " whts wrong with u? why u both shouting the same thing? m i looking that bad?"
Naina was wearing a white chicken kurta and her hairs tied in a pony.
"oye naina,tu lodi pe jaa rahi hai ya phir sone? Jara toh suj dhaj kar chal! yeh jya black and white phone ki tarah aur monotonic phone ki tarah dikh rahi hai, jara polyphonic dhun toh baja!"
Naina:-"Pooja aaj sirf lodi hai meri shaadi nahi! aur sir aap bhi!"
Raj understood that her mood was not right.
"Huda sach kehta hai! tujhame jananiyowali koi baat hi nahi hai!"
and pooja left the room!
"waise sir aap bhi.."naina turn at capt. and stop "sir, aaj aap bohot hi acche lag rahe hai.waise toh roj hi acche dikhatein hai lekin aaj aap.." befor naina could complete her sentance
" ha pata hai, pata hai,abhiabhi dr. shalini ne kaha aur cadet huda bhi keh chuke hai ke mein shahrukh khan ki tarah lag raha hu" capt. said it with shying." nahi sir aaj aap kuch aur nahi lag rahe hai aap wahi ho jo aap pehle the capt. rajveer singh shekhawat.par...aaj mein jis insaan ko dekh rahi hu woh koi military officer nahi hai. aaj mein sirf Rajveer ko dekh rahi hu ya phir jaise mere bhaiyya kehte the Raj ko". that word raj frm her mouth add extra shine to his shiny eyes."thx cadet.par mein bhi wahi chahta hu. mein bhi cadet naina ah.. singh ko nahi dekhana chahta use toh mein roj hi dekhata hu.mein to naina ko dekhana chahta hu ya phir Nain ko"Raj said it by coming near her!
credit goes to nainaEdited by violence_peace - 16 years ago