Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

**Mistake :p**

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

Okie...darjling....here u goo.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...!!!

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

Concrete does not crack on eggs. Needs something more stronger:).  

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
20 or 10 hours and 4 more men.πŸ˜‰

Q. Approximately how many birthdays does the average Japanese woman have?
As many years she is alive :D

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?

Fruit Basket!!

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

By lifting your hand.

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?

He can stay awake eight days :D

Q. Why it is impossible to send a telegram to Washington today?

The Bushes don't permit it.. 
Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?

It will not change..

Q. What often falls but never gets hurt?

Ankita Mishra frm II3πŸ˜†

Q. What is that no man ever saw which never was but always will be?

Tomorrow!

Q. What looks like half apple?

The half piece of apple. :S

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?

Dinner 

Q. What gets wet with drying?

The cloth which cleans your floor.

Q. What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?

Man.

Q. What happened when wheel was invented?

It caused revolution..:S
Q. Why is it easy to weigh a fish?

Because it is fishy..

Q. Why does a bike rest on its leg?

Because its hands are holding the brakes.. 

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state

State of Liquid

Cuming wid more....😈

Now youuuu just wait and watch!😊

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

^^excue me...shizzz.... 😑 😑 ...why arent u answering the questions....??? 😑 ...wht is this laterr....????answer them right away...!!😑

If U dont answer the questions Barnali di is also not gonna answer mind u.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And answer my set quickly...i hav another question papaer ready for u....😈

Arrey!! I had an emergency so I had to leave. That's why mey ne "Later" likh diya tha!! But youuuu meanie, selfish people don't understand!!! 😑

I have answered your second set also!!! Now anu.rad's nd Barnalidi's set are left to answer!!!

If you post any more sets for me.. I am gonna post triple more sets for your partner!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

Hi Shiza 😳 now i am here too.Let me also do the honours now.

1. Giv 10 reasons as to why gurpreet is better than Rajiv.

1) Gurpreet is better than Rajeev because Gurpreet knows robotic style of acting whereas Rajeev does not know robotic style of acting.

2) Gurpreet is better than Rajeev because Gurpreet knows different ways of pronouncing Kashish i.e. Keshish, Kessheesh, Kaashish whereas Rajeev only knows one style of pronouncing Kashish i.e. simply Kashish.

3) Gurpreet is better than Rajeev because acc. to the modern fashion.. (which Gurpreet knows very well) he wears cloth which have flower prints on them. Rajeev only wears the cloth he feels himself comfortable in.

4) Gurpreet has done films and acc. to him, he is more famous. Rajeev has not even sign any film as yet.

5) Gurpreet is more confident. He says, "I am better than Rajeev" and Rajeev says, "Give him one chance atleast.. you will start liking him".

6) Gurpreet knows modelling and has name/fame in modelling.. whereas even Rajeev has done some photoshoots but could not gain much fame or name in modelling.

7) Gurpreet is better than Rajeev because Gurpreet has a girlfriend.. who can support him/love him/hate him. But Rajeev does not have a girlfriend who can support him/love him/hate him.

8) Gurpreet's eyes are fine/normal whereas Rajeev's eyes are killing and you know, it can kill any human being esp. his female fans.

9) Gurpreet is better than Rajeev because 'Gurpreet' ek aisa naam hai jo 'female'/'male' dono ka hota hai whereas Rajeev ek aisa naam hai jo sirf 'males' ka hota hai.

10) Gurpreet does not have a huge fan-following which is a benefit for him. Atleast he does not receive phone calls saying that 'I will kill myself if you don't answer my calls' or sth.. whereas Rajeev has got a huge fan-following which is harmful for him or can disturb him mentally.

2. Giv 10 reasons telling why RRGang is not worth being a member of.

1) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because the Gang name itself is very confusing.. So may be if you join this gang, you will stay confused forever.

2) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because the Gang members cannot sacrifice their love i.e. 'Rajeev' or 'Aamna' for the two Good Friends in inverted commas.

3) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because the members in this Gang love their love so passionately.. which is actually harmful for them because it diverts their mind from studies.

4) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because they do not entertain you with party topics which don gang usually do. RR Gang people don't start topics when they get an autograph/kiss/phone call from Rajeev or Aamna.. Yeh RR Gang members ke liye roz ki baat hai whereas Don gang members are having a party every week for some stupid reason. But who cares about the reason. Party is party.

5) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because RR Gang members are usually fighting over Rajeev. aur larai karna buri bat hoti hai.

6) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because RR Gang is very famous.. and jo famous hota hai uska bohut faida uthaya jata hai. People don't treat the Gang members properly because they are jealoused of the fact that this Gang is very popular.

7) RR Gang is not worth being a member of because the members in this Gang are very innocent.. Koi bhi faida utha sakta hai..

8) RR Gang is not worth being a membr of because they are very sweet.. jiska koi bhi faida utha sakta hai. and if you join the gang, aap ka bhi faida utha sakte hain cruel don gang members.

9) RR Gang members are very lovely.. Jis ka koi bhi faida utha sakta hai.

10) RR Gang members are very creative.. aur un ki creativity ka koi bhi faida utha sakta hai:).. islie if youu join the gang, people will point fingers on you and your creativity.

3. 10 reasons why u should join Don gang at all cost.

1) ..The members in Don Gang are inspired by Osama bin Ladin, Munna Bhai etc. Itne mahan logon se inspired hai yeh Gang.. so you must join the gang if you are a huge fan of Osama nd Munna :)

2).. The members in this Gang welcome you very warmly. First they say 'Ek aur museebat aa gayi' sth similar to this.. Laikin jab woh thande dil se sochte hain to phir they welcome youu very warmly!

3).. The members in this Gang do not think for their own benefit rather they always think for the benefit of Rajeev and Aamna. If you love rajeev and aamna, you should join this Gang at all cost.

4).. The members in this Gang speak Dadaoon ki bhasha. If you also wanna be a part of Bhai - Dadaaas.. you must join this Gang. They will teach you ' abey tabey ' ki bhasha.

5).. The members in this Gang are very clever. If you are clever, you are creative. If you wanna learn creativity, you must must join this Gang.

6).. The members in Don Gang believe ke 'Bacche kabhi kabhar galat raste peh chaley jate hain'. This means they will give you full freedom. Either love rajeev secretly or admire the Jodi- they don't care. They want dikhawa. So if youu are purrrfect in doing dikhawa.. or even if you are not purfect.. they will teach you how to admire the jodi saamne se aur chupke chupke pyaar karna.

7).. The members in Don Gang teach you a lot. Your knowledge about many things - such as language, guns, bombs, rajeev, aamna will be increased. That's why you should join this gang at all cost.

8).. The members in Don Gang know how to grill the person on Hot seat. If you also want to grill members on the hot seat but don't know the proper way of asking questions- you should join this gang at all cost.

9).. The members in Don Gang think that they are very sweet that you can have diabetese. If you like sweets, you should join this gang at all cost.

10).. Don Gang members ke paas rajeev aamna ka cell number hai.. Jaldi jaldi unhey PM karo that you wanna be in their gang and they will give you raj nd aamna's number rite away!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cOngO Shiza....

nOw Get ready tO face me....

here are my questiOns fOr yOu....

= SuppOse that yOu are Rajeev and yOu have tO write 5 sentences On the beauti Of Aamna...sO, what are these five sentences???

= SuppOse that Rajeev and Gurpreet are brOthers... Rajeev certainly paralised then Gurry have tO play the rOle Of Sujal... What is yOur reactiOn at that time...???

= suppOse that Aamna ake Rajeev her brO... And she planned tO marry me, then in which manner yOu make Aamna tO change her decisiOn...???

= SuppOse that, yOu are in place Of Aamna and Rajeev prOpOse yOu in Deal ya nO Deal, what wOuld yOu dO...???

= suppOse that Gurpreet & Rajeev bOth are yOur brOs, and bOth are twO chOices in frOnt Of Aamna... bOth guyz truly lOve her, then she ask a suggestiOn frOm yOu... what is yOur suggestiOn at that time...???

= suppOse that yOu are in a cOffee shOp(Self servise).. yOu are mOving tOwards yOur table and have a cOffee tray including twO cups... Suddenly yOu strie wid Rajeev and cOffee cups fall on his Suit... He scOld yOu badly... hOw dO yOu teach him tht this is just a mistake...

Well i think its enOugh.... enjOy Gurl...πŸ˜›Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

Accha, toh yeh baat hai ki aap baaki jagah kisi aur ke motw ka campaigning kar rahi hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Congrats Shiza πŸ€—Usually I dont ask questions, but seeing ur evil mind, i definitely want to ask questions πŸ˜†

1. They say "Baal Baal bacche" - Then how can a bald headed person save himself??

Is sawal ka jawab to Ali Azmat se poochna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. It is said - "Idle mind is devil's workshop" Then if the mind is idle, how can it become a workshop??

Ye apne Pakistan wali workshop hai .. Jahan koi bhi kaam nahi karta lekin output milta rehta hai  πŸ˜ƒ

3. If Bread is the mother of all invention - then who is father, grand mother, grand father and son?

father - Sandwich

grandmother - Pastry

grandfather - Cake

son - Crumbs

4. "Pen is mightier than sword" Then what is pencil, eraser and scale?

Stationary Items xD

5. Its said - "Great talker is great liar".. does tat mean who ever is talkative is also a liar?

Who ever is talkative is not necessarily a liar ... rather he's a Batooni Keera :D

6. Have u ever seen a cloud with silver lining? If not, then why is that proverb?

Kuch logon ko ziada dikhta hai ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

7. Write 5 funny ways to use the following products

a. headset -
b. calender -
c. wrist watch -
d. mobile phone -
e. mouse
f. hair clips
g. eraser
h. perfume -
i. keyboard
Ans7. Postponed xD

Thats it for now, wl be back with next set soon 😳

P.S - These are copyright materials.. Do not copy them for anyother MOTW's..

shizajaved thumbnail

My answers to Usman (LKL)'s set.

1. That's so simple. :p

-Aamna.. u're beautiful

-Aamna u're beautiful

-Aamna u're beautiful

-Aamna u're beautiful..

2. Firstly, don't say this :( x( it hurts!:(

Secondly, if that ever happens or if rajeev has to leave the show for any reason.. and gurpreet enters, my reaction would the same as it WAS on 19th May.. and that was when raj left kth.. :|

3. I'll make her remember that she's married to Bhaskar bhai and she can't be bewafa.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

4. Of course, mey YES YES YES hi kahoongi!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† This is so obvious!!!

5. Haha! I believe raj's not ma brother nd I'd suggest aamna to marry gurpreet coz you know raj nd i are made for each other :)

6. I know he won't scold me.. and if does, then I'd say.. Darling, that was just a mistake :p haha, nd em sure he'l understand ;).. lol

-- yeah, enjoyed a lot :p

shizajaved thumbnail
ahaha.. Ok.. I was bakri for 2 weeks!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†