shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

🀣

Trap banaya Barnali Di ke liye...phaas khud gayi.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cant stop laafffing...🀣...!!

I am cumin wid my questions...in fact BOMBS...😈

Arrey arrey!!!! Beta ji sab ki baari aati hai!!!😈😈 Teri nahi bhi aayi to mey le aaongi ab to teri baari!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

shizajaved thumbnail

Here u go....this is a test for u...the result ill be posted after u answer the questions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Being creative or artistic doesn't mean you know how to draw or play an instrument. Being creative is a way of thinking, a way of viewing the world. πŸ‘

Creative people use the RIGHT side of their brains more than the LEFT. Take the test and find out if your brain is RIGHT for a creative career. You are gonna add me in the CC's then?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Higlight ur answer in black....for me to make out. You hav to choose...one option among the 4...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

1) I prefer to be counselled individually.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

2) I need complete quietness to read or study.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

3) I usually do things in a planned, systematic way.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

4) I prefer to be in a group.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
 Rarely

5) I have the ability to listen to music or television and study at the same time.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

6) I enjoy doing or learning math.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely (never actually🀒)

7) I am absentminded.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

8) I prefer to have visual instructions with examples.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

9) I prefer to listen to rock music.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

10) When I have to assemble something, I read the directions first.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

11) I can easily remember verbal material.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

12) I enjoy interacting with others.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

13) I become uneasy during long verbal explanations.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

14) I enjoy joking around.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

15) When I set goals for myself, it helps me to keep from procrastinating.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

16) I enjoy doing or learning algebra.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

17) I am organized.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

18) I like to write or read fiction.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

19) I organize things to show relation.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

20) I like to read.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

21) I would choose doing a summary over doing an outline.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely  

22) I do well at geometry.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

23) When I experience confusion, I go with my "gut" instinct.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

24) If I were a detective, I would do well.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

25) I like things such as instructions to be done verbally.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

26) When I am giving directions to someone, I prefer to draw them a map than to explain verbally how to get somewhere.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

27) It is easy for me to lose track of time.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

28) I do well at things involving music such as playing an instrument or singing.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

29) I do not like to joke around.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

30) I like "well-structured" assignments more than I like assignments that are "open-ended".
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

31) People consider me absentminded.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

32) The things that I have specifically studied are the only things that I will usually remember.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

33) I am spontaneous and unpredictable.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

34) I enjoy drawing.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

35) I can solve problems immediately and not know why my answer is correct.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

36) I like to listen to classical music.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

37) When I am talking, I use a lot of gestures.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely  

38) I enjoy creating my own drawings and images.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

39) When I have to make tough decisions, I write down the pros and cons.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

40) Hypnotism does affect me, or I think it would.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

41) I have thought of becoming a poet, politician, architect, or dancer. 

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

42) I think that adhering to a schedule is boring.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

43) I like getting all of the facts before I make any decisions.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely  

44) I do well at expressing myself using words.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

45) I enjoy writing or reading non-fiction.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

46) When I am trying to go somewhere, I am usually late.

Often
  SomeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  Occasionally
  Rarely

47) I do not like to follow directions.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

48) When I lose something, I retrace my steps and try to remember where I saw it last.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

49) I create and keep "to-do" lists.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

50) When I forget someone's name, I go through the alphabet until I remember it.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

51) I have thought about becoming a lawyer, librarian, mathematician, lab scientist, or doctor.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

52) When I look at a person, I am able to tell if they are guilty or not.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

53) I like being able to learn through the method of free exploration.
  Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

54) I do well at spelling.

Often
  Some
  Occasionally
  Rarely

Copyright: These questions are not to be choried 'anywhere'. This is my question paper. πŸ˜‰

PS: Chori karne wale ko 6 months jail and 10 danda's from me.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†(j/k).

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I clicked often on the options jahan peh mere mouse ki teer ja ke rukiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

shizajaved thumbnail

Where is shiza....??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ

I have another set prepared for u sweetie.... 😳 please answer this one fast... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Janam dekh lo mit gayeeen dooriyan... mey yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahanπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You can post your next set:). I'll soon answer anu's questions also😳.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Arrey arrey!!!! Beta ji sab ki baari aati hai!!!😈😈 Teri nahi bhi aayi to mey le aaongi ab to teri baari!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

We will see....😈...aaj apki baari hai....toe aapko grill karte hain....πŸ˜†
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I clicked often on the options jahan peh mere mouse ki teer ja ke rukiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Thankeww....here is ur result....πŸ˜†

Left Brain Right Brain
55% 45%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Janam dekh lo mit gayeeen dooriyan... mey yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahanπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You can post your next set:). I'll soon answer anu's questions also😳.

Okie...darjling....here u goo.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...!!!

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?  

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

Q. Approximately how many birthdays does the average Japanese woman have?

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?

Q. Why it is impossible to send a telegram to Washington today?

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?

Q. What often falls but never gets hurt?

Q. What is that no man ever saw which never was but always will be?

Q. What looks like half apple?  

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?

Q. What gets wet with drying?

Q. What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?

Q. What happened when wheel was invented?

Q. Why is it easy to weigh a fish?  

Q. Why does a bike rest on its leg?

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state

Cuming wid more....😈
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyyyyy shiz...congratsss

chalo sm questions...wunt let u sit like dis    

1)write ur daily routine ..in detail..time wise

2)write a letter to me..like u say frndship letter...

3)write a letter to ummm yes to NEW SUJAL...GURPREET

4)write 5 gud qualities of a cow    

5)write 5 bad qualities in u

6)write any 10 thngs u can see around u

7)sum qucikies

*mobile/pc/laptop
*friends/net frnds
*me/u
*anku/ankita
*husein in kk/ii3/nb2
*juhi in kk/antakshri/devi
* water/softdrink/hard drink

8)okay nw sum true false wid REASONS(ull love these)

*u love sum1 more than me

*u love food less than me

*u love chang more than rajeev πŸ˜‰

*u love ur mobile more than frnds

*u can stay withut ice cream

*u can go out alone at 1am

*u cannot miss chang fr a drive n a pizza

9)Okay nw wht type of questns..umm lets have sum philosiphical questns

*why do u thnk god created friends

*why did god created family

*u gt in love wd d show KTH coz it had to be or coz u had to meet ur frnds(ur net frnds)

*why did god made countries so far..culdnt it b paas paas so we all culd meet

*why ws india-forums created..ws it fr us to meet

*why are babies so cute

*why do we play wid toys whn we r small

10)oaky finally last one....describe urself as i thnk abt u(u shuld know wht i thnk abt u)

11)write a love letter to ummm a cow    

12)if u had to plan a date...chang hai aur hai butteor..write d whole of it...and ur feelings too   

13)write d most romantic scene btw RA whic u didnt like πŸ˜†

14)write a fan fic type story on ANY1 based on college

15)write ermmm abt cHANG...say a love letter to hm telling hm tht u have left hm fr ur new crush    

thtsit...ahh type kerte kerte im so tired
shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

heyyyyy shiz...congratsss I know who sent you here!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

chalo sm questions...wunt let u sit like dis    

1)write ur daily routine ..in detail..time wise

I wake up and attend the nature's call.After that's done, I go and use the net for couple of hours.I visit IF--Usually skipping one page after the other πŸ˜‰.At 2.15, I'm forced to leave the computer alone..Later on, I stand by the mirror for about an hour. In the evening, wen I ave nuthin else to do, I usually watch shows/movies on TV. Later, I use the net once more.Den I ave ma dinner.nd den again Net shet .. uske baad tata bye bye..sho jao :)

Bored?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

2)write a letter to me..like u say frndship letter...

Anku Ji,

I really hope you are doing fine these days. Kiunke agay aap nahi janti ke kya hone wala haiπŸ€—. Surprise!😳 Ek letter mey sab bata dia to majaa nahi aaye ga na. I am doing great. I feel so honoured to sit on the hot hot seat!☺️ I peel so hot! I wish the hot hot john was here to accompany me!😳 Instead, evil evil people are coming to grill me. I thought of writing this letter to you so that you come to save me but aaj aapne apni dosti dikha hi di😊. I peel so gladπŸ€— and honoured to answer a wonderful set of weird questions frm you!:) afterall, weird creatures post weird questions. Itna ziada kyun ghoomti ho saara ke saath aaj kal? dekho kya haal ho gaya hai tumhara!😳

Umeed hai teri meri yeh khokli dosti kabhi na toote!πŸ€— wish you best of luck!!πŸ€—

Tumhari khabar rakhne wali,

-Shiza.

The letter was just for fun and not meant to offend anybody :p don't take it seriously, heh..

3)write a letter to ummm yes to NEW SUJAL...GURPREET

Gurpreet Ji,

Ummeed *pause* hai *pause* ke *pause* aap *pause* khairiyaat *pause* se *pause* honge!!! Jab *pause* aap *pause* ko *pause* khat *pause* likh *pause* hi *pause* rahey *pause* hain to socha *pause* ke aap ke *pause* andaaz *pause* mey kahein!😊 Dialogue *pause* delivery *pause* to aap ki *pause* mashaAllah hai *claps*. Aap ne *pause* humey *pause* bilkul nahi *pause* sataya. Hum *pause* aap ke *pause* kth peh *pause* aanay se *pause* utna hi khush *pause* huey jitna ke *pause*  Summi aur SaaraπŸ˜ƒ. Mey to *pause* aap ki fan *pause* ho gayi thi *pause* us din se jab *pause* aap ne pehli baar K-e-e-s-h-ii-ii-ss-h *pause* ko pukara thaπŸ˜ƒ. Jab jab aap *pause* apne robot hone ka *pause* humey ehssas dilate they.. tab tab *pause* mujhey aap se sympathy hoti thi. Aur aap ki *pause* girlfriend se bhiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Ho sakey to unka khyaal rakhiye ga and don't stop dreaming that you are better than many!!!😊

One song tht I wanna dedicate to youu😳: Agaar tum mil jao, zamana chor deinge hum.. Tumhe paa ke doosri duniya mey jaa ke.. Tera khoon kar deinge hum!!!😑

takey murder case mey arrest na ho jayen!!!

Yours sincerely,

-Shiza.

PS. Extremely sorry if somebody felt bad. Its only for fun.
4)write 5 gud qualities of a cow 

It gives milk

It looks good in white colour

It does not let thieves to enter in your house :S coz people are scared of cows mostly :S err.

cows take good care of one another

cows when give milk.. we earn money.. by selling it :S nd its very helpful and we need milk to make bonvita and us se humare muscles strong hote hain .. usi tarah jaise Hrithik roshan ke hainπŸ˜ƒ

5)write 5 bad qualities in u

I am rude.

I get angry often.

I dunno kis ko trust karsakte hain aur kisko nahi.

I am immature.

I am selfish.

6)write any 10 thngs u can see around u

Head phones

Cell phone

Webcam

Printer

Scanner

Bed

Keys

Register

Pen

Speakers

7)sum qucikies

*mobile/pc/laptop
*friends/net frnds
*me/u
*anku/ankita
*husein in kk/ii3/nb2
*juhi in kk/antakshri/devi
* water/softdrink/hard drink

8)okay nw sum true false wid REASONS(ull love these)

*u love sum1 more than me True, I love Rajeev more than you. Because he's my pehla pehla pyaar.

*u love food less than me False. I love food more. I can buy and eat any time I want. But if I dont find you around me, who's gonna serve me food?

*u love chang more than rajeev πŸ˜‰ Now.. this is tough. I love them both.

*u love ur mobile more than frnds I guess I love my mobile only because I can keep myself in touch with my friends thro it :D

*u can stay withut ice cream No. No. No. False!!!

*u can go out alone at 1am Alone? I'll be bored yaar. False.

*u cannot miss chang fr a drive n a pizza Very true.

9)Okay nw wht type of questns..umm lets have sum philosiphical questns

*why do u thnk god created friends No.. I don't say God created friends. God made Human beings and we make friends.

*why did god created family As I said above also ke God made Human beings and true that he made relations.. aur jis mey 'family' plays an imp. role. Family is life.

*u gt in love wd d show KTH coz it had to be or coz u had to meet ur frnds(ur net frnds) I started taking interest in the show because it was a love story. I like reading love stories and watching love stories and thats how I started taking interest in the serial. No, I am not any joshi or sth that I could predict that watching this serial will take me to India-Forums.

*why did god made countries so far..culdnt it b paas paas so we all culd meet. God did not make countries. God made this whole wide world.. which included many countries which WE - the human beings had to discover. Hum ne khud countries ko door door rakha takey fasle sehne ki aadat ho😳 . "Door reh ke bhi tum mujhse.. pas mere rehna.. sth sth.. kabhi alvida na kehna"

*why ws india-forums created..ws it fr us to meet India-Forums was basically created for updates, articles, and informations about our favourite shows.

*why are babies so cute They are cute because they are innocent. They are bache man ke sache. They don't lie and thats why we find them cute, sweet, innocent and - add as many adjectives as you wantπŸ˜† -

*why do we play wid toys whn we r small Coz they are smooth and stuffyy :S.. nd kids enjoy playing with toys!

10)oaky finally last one....describe urself as i thnk abt u(u shuld know wht i thnk abt u) Sorry. I can't predict what you think of me.

11)write a love letter to ummm a cow *Not interested* 

12)if u had to plan a date...chang hai aur hai butteor..write d whole of it...and ur feelings too If I had to plan a date for Chang and Butter???πŸ˜•

13)write d most romantic scene btw RA whic u didnt like πŸ˜† Umm.. All were tolerable. Raj ne mujhse ijazat le kar woh scene kiye they😳. He's so sweeet youuuu know.

14)write a fan fic type story on ANY1 based on college Ok! why are you giving me tasks??? This is not member vs member. This is MOTW thread!! here you only ask questions and not give tasks. Still, I'm fulfilling all your wishes. I wrote this long time ago "on the last day of school" but gonna edit it.... aah,

Now YOU will get BORED reading this for SURE:

It was my last exam. I still remember 18th May😳😳. In the release time, me and my group of 5 friends (4 actually. If you include me, it becomes 5) gathered all the rackets, school bags, bottles, footballs, basketballs and stuff like this and with the help of these things we wrote "B Y E" on our college ground. It captured a huge portion of our ground. Our college was really big and our ground was toooooo bigπŸ˜›. Is sey pehle ke we could go and ask people to come and have a look. After it was done, we turned around and saw the whole coll... was starring at us :SπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. All joined us😳. Then, we took all our water bottles and started splashing water onto each other🀣🀣 It was the bestttt part!. The assembly ground had now turned into a swimming poolπŸ˜›. We alll were wet and later sat there and played antakshiri also.. in wet uniform!

I then called my Parents to send someone to pick me and ma friends.. coz we had planned that all ma frens would come to ma home after coll that day.. Mom couldn't say no todayπŸ˜ƒ.. and so she agreed. All friends had their clothes in their bags. They all gathered at my place. We took bath and then some rest. Woke up with a scream of one of my friends who went into the bathroom and saw an insect over thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. We suddenly woke up and couldn't just stop laughing at the situation!! and how we killed that insect!! God, all chappaals and all that!🀣

Then we did an outing.. did some shopping and happilyy that day passed. . Those were the greatttttttt and the most memorable holidays ever!πŸ˜ƒ I wish those days come back!!!!😳

So that's how I spent my last day of coll😳. Friends, enjoy as if there's no tomorrow. We believed on this quotation and partyyy-ed hard!πŸ˜‰
15)write ermmm abt cHANG...say a love letter to hm telling hm tht u have left hm fr ur new crush 

Excuse me!!!😑 Love letters not allowed in motw thread!!!😑 Phir bhi I wrote 2-3 above!! I won't write this one!!! :|

thtsit...ahh type kerte kerte im so tired

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
^^excue me...shizzz.... 😑 😑 ...why arent u answering the questions....??? 😑 ...wht is this laterr....????answer them right away...!!😑

If U dont answer the questions Barnali di is also not gonna answer mind u.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And answer my set quickly...i hav another question papaer ready for u....😈Edited by Saara COMB - 16 years ago
Barnali thumbnail
Hi Shiza 😳 now i am here too.Let me also do the honours now.

1. Giv 10 reasons as to why gurpreet is better than Rajiv.

2. Giv 10 reasons telling why RRGang is not worth being a member of.

3. 10 reasons why u should join Don gang at all cost.