ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Raima Sen's fashion favourites

Raima Sen, last seen on the big screen with Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd, made her debut in the film critically acclaimed film, Godmother. She later went on the star in Chokher Bali, Parineets and Dus. Acting is in Raima's blood, she is the daughter is actress Moon Moon Sen and the granddaughter of renowned actress, Suchitra Sen. Her sister Riya Sen is also in the Bollywood industry. Raima's next release is Japanese Wife opposite Rahul Bose. The beautiful actress shares with us her fashion favorites.

Perfume: At the moment I'm using Michael Kors' perfume called Island.

Clothes brand: Mango

Jeans: I would have to say Mango again. I like the straight fit which has a little taper. Definitely nothing that has a flare.

Electronic gadget: My laptop. I have a Sony Wire which I love because I can stay connected to all my friends all over the world and I can get a lot of work done as well. It's as important to me as my mobile phone.

Sun glasses: My favourite pair is from Tom Ford

Hair care: Lakme...I am their brand ambassador!

Accessory: My two watches. I have a Guess watch which I wear in the day and a Cartier platinum watch which I wear at night.

Shoes: I love Aldo. I wear a lot of stilettos and also like to wear boots but only in winter.

Bag: I have many Guess bags and my recent favourite is my new Bally bag.

Favorite cosmetic: Lakme

Beauty secret: Get a good 8 hours of sleep everyday, drink a lot of water, exercise and try to eat healthy.

Where do you shop the most? Riya and I go to Bangkok, Singapore and Malaysia often and we shop there. We just came back from London so we went on a shopping spree there. We went to stores like Topshop, Miss Sixty and other brands which are not available here in Mumbai. When we're in the city we buy our clothes from places like Mango and Morgan.

Most expensive fashion item bought? It would have to be my diamond ring and pendant. I don't remember how much I paid for it but they were definitely very expensive.

The item which had most value for money? My watches.

Wardrobe must have: A good handbag, belt and accessories like earrings and shoes.

Style secret: I believe in being comfortable in whatever I wear. I could be wearing a really fashionable dress but if I'm not comfortable then it's shoes. So I would say always keep it simple and be comfortable.

What do you over spend on? I definitely spend the most on clothes.

Style icon: In Bollywood I think Rekha and Sushmita Sen are very stylish. Internationally Madonna is definitely a style icon the way she keeps reinventing herself.

What do you think you look the best in? I look my best in a Saree.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She loves her designer brands. Mango is good but i think Zara is better.
Fashionholic thumbnail
Im surprised she mentioned shops like Mango, Morgan and Guess since they are not designer brands but just general high-street stores.

I thought she would have preferred Prada, LV etc