Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

1)  Do you think Raj has been carried by the over night success?
Sumwat...At times he seems very sweet n same old naughty/funny Raj but other times its opposite...So cant say for sure...

2) Will Rhea take the advantage of this situation and create more differences between Raj n Sudha?
Well she doesnt knw that the lack of substance in her voice is drifting Raj n Sudha apart cus of their thinking style, so mayb if she finds out n starts to like Raj, I c not a reason for her not to take advantage...She even seems like a person who gets wat they want, even if they have to snatch it or do sumthing bad to get it...

3) Nikhil loves Rhea, however Rhea seems to ignore him and getting attracted towards Raj. so in this situation what will Nikhil do to get back his love?
At the moment, I feel they will side track Nihks...He did watever he cud to make Rhea realise shes wrong- He even talked to Raj...I feel when Rhea will taste failure is when she will remember how right he was n mayb then value his love...On the other hand, if they continue to have in the show, he might create misunderstandings btw Sudha n Raj as revenge from Raj as he thinks its cus of Raj, Rhea is acting this way...

4) Do u think Nikhil will launch Sudha and Raj will launch Rhea?
A very gud point! Never thought abt it...Cud very much happen...Matter of fact, if Raj doesnt stop his wrong ways, I wud love to c Nihks launching Sudha!

5)Cont. of above question.. if yes, will Sudha gets more success than Raj... if so, then how will Raj handle this situation?

No question abt him feeling jealous! Maybe if this happens be4 he n Sudha separate (if they do) then this will definitely add fuel to the fire n break apart Sudha n Raj...Though at one point, I think it shudnt matter to Raj as he wanted to c Sudha so successful but mayb he'll mind the fact that Nihks launched her...

-----------------

Once again, Great points Sunita...Enjoyed answering them😊

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Teesha.. great answers everyone. πŸ‘ πŸ‘