AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Members,

Its time for new DOTW... so here I am...

So after last week's episode we could clearly see Raj's attitude has changed towards Sudha. So my point here is

1)  Do you think Raj has been carried by the over night success?

2) Will Rhea take the advantage of this situation and create more differences between Raj n Sudha?

3) Nikhil loves Rhea, however Rhea seems to ignore him and getting attracted towards Raj. so in this situation what will Nikhil do to get back his love?

4) Do u think Nikhil will launch Sudha and Raj will launch Rhea?

5)Cont. of above question.. if yes, will Sudha gets more success than Raj... if so, then how will Raj handle this situation?

Let's get started with the discussion in a healthy way without bashing anyone...๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by devonc89 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
gr8 q's would answer dem soon!
tvshowfan14 thumbnail
1) Do you think Raj has been carried by the over night success?
ya ....... to an extent raj has been carried away by overnight success ...... but at d same time sumwhere within him he realizes his duties towards his family and he still luvs sudha a lot .............

2) Will Rhea take the advantage of this situation and create more differences between Raj n Sudha?
as we can see , rhea is trying to get raj and sudha together but maybe after a while she will cum b/w dem .........

3) Nikhil loves Rhea, however Rhea seems to ignore him and getting attracted towards Raj. so in this situation what will Nikhil do to get back his love?
nikhil will try to keep raj and sudha together or try and get close to sudha to make hea jealous .......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... maybe .................. ya , i guess so .................ya .............

5)Cont. of above question.. if yes, will Sudha gets more success than Raj... if so, then how will Raj handle this situation?

tvshowfan14 thumbnail
sudha mite get more success dan raj and she mite not ....... wat i think is dat first raj will becum successful and he will start ignoring sudha ....... not exactly ignoring her but u know he mite give her less importance as compared to wat he gives her now ...................she'll not be so important in his life ne more ...................den sudha will also becum successful and raj will not be so successful nemore because rhea cudnt be so successful wid her voice and all ........ den sudha will not gib him ne importance as their relationship wud have already been over ..........dis was d answer to d last question ............
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Good going Tia... I will give my answers at the end...
manny2rock thumbnail
g8 prediction devonc89......i don't like raj...honestly ....cuz of 1 nite success his attitude changed all of sudden....i hate him for dat....
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice work Sunita...I will surely answer by tomorrow!

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Thanks Teesha and Manny... I will wait for all of u to answer..
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

great topic๐Ÿ‘

--- yes and no .... i think somewhere in his heart and mind, he's still focused on launching sudha ..... and that desire is making him do things that he may not want to do

--- i don't think she'll try to make differences between them ..... but yes ..... the differences will increase because of her

--- i'm not sure .... i'd like to see him support raj ..... cause honestly ..... she'd like a guy that is more of a "take-charge" kind of guy ..... so he should help raj and show that he too is capable of doing something ........ i'm not saying that he isn't capable ..... he is .... just needs to prove it to rhea .............. or move on๐Ÿ˜†

--- sorry but i don't think this will happen ....... i've always always always thought the story would end up shaping up to be that sudha is rhea's voice ........ i originally thought that rhea would be an actress and sudha would be her playback singer ....... and obviously the star would be more well known than the singer - especially since the singer is new ......... but i must say that this angle of rhea being a rockstar who can't sing is even more interesting (though, in the beginning i didn't know sowmya's name would be rhea๐Ÿ˜†)

--- well i said no to number 4 ..... so i really don't think sudha will be more successful ....... because although her voice will be a hit ...... it won't be "her" voice ........ i guess in this way the title makes sense - her voice will be in the spotlight .... not her (that's probably why they don't show sudha's face when the show's title comes up ..... again foreshadowing the fact that only her voice will be known .... not her)

AmazingHuh thumbnail

I think Raj has been carried away by his success... as we all know, Raj was ambitious from the very begining.. however love changes everything and maybe his intentions are good and he wants to launch Sudha using his marketing experience..  

I guess, as of now she is more focusing on singing but maybe later she will fall for Raj and bcos of her possessive nature she will create differences between raj n sudha...

true love always find its way..

I wish this happens, so SUdha will achieve the success she deserves and even will be able to prove his marketing skills to Rhea...

I think maybe this could happen, bcos Sudha has the real talent and real talent can never be hidden..so I think sudha will be for sure successful and as usual bcos of the male ego Raj will be jealous of this..