👏
   👏
so plzzzzzzzzz cont soon
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey awesome part 👏 please continue soon 😛
RJOpal thumbnail
each part is sooo exciting n fun to read!!! the promo sounds amazing.. waiting for it!! =D
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART- 7

Recap: Raj aur naina pe kuch goons attack karte hai aur naina ko chot aati hai. Yahan pe abhi and aalekh academy pahunchte hai tab huda, riya, adi and pooja gate pe khade hote hai aur abhi se ek ki wajah sab ko saath saja dene ko kehte hai. Abhi raj aur naina ke na pahunche se worried hota hai wahan raj ka phone aata hai aur accident ki khabar sun kar sab ghabara jate hai.

NOW:

Abhi, shalini and all five cadets were pacing around near infirmary when raj came and he was holding naina in his hands. Because naina got unconsicous on the way and she was also bleeding badly. Dr. shalini immediately went to check her. And everybody else was outside infirmary now waiting………

Raj is very worried and abhi comes near raj.

Abhi- raj, ye accident kaise hua?

Raj- well wo sab mein baad mein bataunga, I hope naina will be all right.

Abhi- don't worry, she will be. But are u okay, tujhe to koi chot nahi aayi na?

Raj- no I am fine.

Now raj saw worried cadets so he went up to them.

Raj- don't worry cadets, aap ki dost ko kuch nahi hoga.

Huda- Joothi tasalli mat dijiye sir, humne aap ke saath sirf ek chota sa prank khela tha aur aap ne naina ke saath?

Raj- dekho  cadet huda, I know u are upset because of accident and I know partially it's my fault lekin maine jaanbooz ke ye accident nahi kiya tha.

Huda- haan accident hua hota to na?

Raj- kya matlab?

Riya- matlab bilkul saaf hai sir, accident hua to sirf naina ko chot kyon aayee, aap bhi saath the aap ko kuch kyon nahi hua.

Raj- to cadets aap ka matlab hai ki maine ye sab…..

Aditya- sir, haalat to kuch aisa hi bata rahe hai.

Now abhi doesn't take it anymore so he shouted.

Abhi- shut up all of you, tum log kya samajte ho ki ek teacher apne student ke saath is tarah ki harkat karta hai. Tum log aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho. Shame on all of you. I think you all better go back to your rooms. Maine socha tha ki tum sab shararti ho lekin tum sab ki soch itni ghatiya hogi ye nahi jaanta tha. Agar aap log wahan pe gaye na hote to ye sab hota hi nahi samje. Now all of you, back to your rooms.

Pooja- we will go sir after we know that naina is safe.

Abhi- It's an order cadets.

Aalekh- sir, apun aap ka order manega lekin naina ka haal janne ke baad hi.

Abhi was about to say something but raj stopped him.

Raj- let them be here abhi, this is not right time. In logo ko apne dost ki fikar karne ka poora haq hai.

Nobody said a word, after sometime Dr. shalini came out and said that naina is absolutely fine, and she is sleeping. Cadets wanted to meet her but shalini said to come in the morning so cadets left for their rooms.

Now abhi, shalini & raj were there.

Abhi- raj, I don't understand why didn't you say something to those cadets?

Raj- It's ok abhi, they were just concerned about naina.

Abhi- mein uski baat nahi kar raha, mein explanation ki baat kar raha hoon. Agar koi galat ho to tu use hamesha misunderstanding door karta hai to is baar kyon nahi ki?

Raj- kyonki, ye accident nahi tha is liye.

Shalini- kya matlab?

Then raj told everything that happened to abhi and shalu.

Abhi- thank god, tum log theek ho. Lekin agar goli chal jaati to……………… you should be more careful raj.

Shalini- lekin naina ne us aadmi ko aise hi patak diya?

Raj- yeah, I was surprised too. I asked her how she did that. She told me that she did martial art.

Abhi- impressive, waise ab mujhe chalna chahiye. It's getting late. Bye

Shalini & Raj-  Bye.

Abhi went from there and now there were shalu & raj.

Shalini- raj, why don't you go and take some rest?

Raj- it's ok, I will wait until cadet singh get conscious.

Shalini- It can take hours and don't worry I am here.

Raj was going to say something and shalini got a phone call.

Shalini- Dr. singhal here.

Person- so, dr. how are you?

Shalini- who is this?

Person- hum ko gaye sirf 20 din hue hai aur aap hume bhul bhi gayee?

Shalini- oh my god, navin………………….

(The person is captain navin singh ahluwalia, who is raj's best friend and shalini's boyfriend)

Raj was delighted to hear navin's name.

Shalini- ek kaam karo, navin tum raj se baat karo mein kuch kaam khatam kar ke aati hoon.

Raj took phone and shalini left to check on naina.

Raj- yaar, navin kaisa hai tu?

Navin- mein to bilkul theek hoon, lekin tu itni raat gaye infirmary mein kya kar raha hai?

Raj- jaane de na yaar, is baar ki first year ki batch ka jawab nahi.

Navin- kya matlab?

Raj told the whole story from cadets' arrival to the accident, and navin laughed on that.

Navin- to tum ko apni takkar ka koi mil hi gaya? Waise kya naam bataya us cadet ka tune?

Before raj could tell him naina's name, shalini came there, so raj gave phone to shalini and told her to go and he will take care of naina.

Raj stayed there until morning. But naina was still sleeping. In the morning, shalini came and told raj to go to his room. Raj didn't want to but shalu insisted and he went to his room to get ready.

Aalekh was ready first in the morning and he went to infirmary to check on naina.

Aalekh (to shalu)- maam, apun andar aa sakta hai?

Shalu- yes, cadet come in.

Aalekh- wo naina ab kaisi hai?

Shalu- she is fine, you can meet her.

Aalekh went inside to meet naina.

Naina saw him.

Naina- are aalekh, tu itni subah subah.

Aalekh- bole to tu ab kaisi hai?

Naina- mein theek hoon.

Aalekh- ye sab kaise hua?

Naina- wo chota sa accident tha bas.

Aalekh- jooth mat bol. Tere chehre pe likha hai kuch aur baat hai.

Naina told him everything that happened.

Naina- dekh aalekh, maine cap. Rajveer se promise kiya tha ki main kisi se kuch nahi kahoongi to tu ye baat baki logo ko nahi batayega.

Aalekh- tu fikar mat kar, apun kisi se kuch nahi kahega. Lekin ek baat apun ki samaj mein nahi aaye.

Naina- Kya?

Aalekh- wahi ki wo log captain ke peeche nahi the lekin tere peeche the unko ye kaise maloom ki tu yahan pe hai?

Naina- I have to find that out, lekin acha hai ki cap. Rajveer ko koi shaq nahi hua, warna bahut musibat hoti.

Aalekh- tu aaram kar, apun chalta hai.

He was about to leave when naina called him.

Naina- aalekh………

At the same time, Raj was about to enter the room, but he stopped.

Aalekh- kya hua, kuch chahiye kya?

Naina- haan, teri madad, mera mission poora karne mein. Karega kya?

Aalekh- apun tere sang aakhir tak hai.

Raj was shocked that what kind of mission naina was talking about? Was it the one that he came here for? The person who he was looking for was naina or not?

(Flashback: Captain Rajveer was sent to KMA to protect nuclear triggers and to find out who was the spy in KMA. Captain Abhimanu, captain Nandini and Dr. captain shalini were also in this mission. They had mission to protect KMA and all cadets from any danger.)

Present

Raj stood there thinking and aalekh came out.

Aalekh- wo sir aap yahan pe?

Raj- yes cadet, is cadet singh okay now?

Aalekh- yes sir.

Raj- fine, I will go and meet her.

Aalekh- wo sir?

Raj- yes, cadet sharma.

Aalekh- sir I am sorry for yesterday. Wo apun ko aapko aise nahi bolna chahiye tha. Apun naina ke liye pareshaan tha na is liye.

Raj- It's ok cadet. Kabhi kabhi aisa ho jaata hai.

Then raj left to meet naina, and aalekh went to his room.

Preview: All the cadets ask forgiveness from raj. Major Niar comes to know about cadets' prank. Will raj save those cadets or will major niar punish them? What is secret that naina is hiding? Will raj ever find out?
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i was waiting for a long time but excellent part 👏 its worth my wait please update soon nisha will be waiting desperately 😛