Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey very good part............plz continue soon...........
kjp94 thumbnail
Hey, I just read your fanfic, it's really interesting. 👏 Please continue soon.............. very good fanfic.
yoginisahakari thumbnail
hey great going

pl continue
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!
is getting more and more interesting 👏
plzzzz continue soon.......
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART- 8

Recap: Saare cadets raj par shaq karte hai. Shalini & Raj talk to Captain Navin. Aalekh ko is baat ka dar lagta hai ki naina par humla kyon hua? Naina aalekh se apne mission me help mangti hai aur aalekh usko aakhir tak saath nibhane ka vaada karta hai. Raj aalekh aur naina ki baatein sunkar pareshaan ho jaata hai, ki wo mission kya ho sakta hai aur kahin wo uske apne mission ke saath to nahi jooda? Raj ko naina aur baaki cadets pe shaq hota hai.

NOW:

Raj comes to naina's room.

Naina- are sir aap?

Raj- How are u feeling now?

Naina- Fine sir.

Raj- That's good.

Naina- lekin punishment zhelne ke liye thoda waqt lagega.

Raj- Kya matlab?

Naina- wahi jo aap hum ko prank aur rule todne ke liye denge, agar wo do tin din ke baad hogi to acha rahega.

Raj(laughs)- oh punishment, wo to aap ko mil kar rahegi cadet, agar doobara aisi harkat ki to…… Is baar ke liye humne aap sab ko maaf kiya lekin sirf ek shart pe ki doobara aisa nahi hona chahiye. To boliye aap ko hamari shart manzoor hai ya phir punishment chahiye?

Naina (after thinking for a second)- sir, punishment hi theek rahega.

Raj- aap log nahi sudhrenge.

Naina- agar sudhar gayee to naina kaise kehlaanogi.

Raj was almost in thought with this answer as he remembered someone, and you can see a sudden pain in his eyes after remembering that someone.

Naina- sir kuch galat kaha kya?

Raj- nahi aap ki baatein sunkar kuch purani yaadein jahan mein chali aayee. Excuse me, I should leave now. You take care.

And raj left the room and naina was wondering that who could that person be that brought such pain in his eyes.

Here on other side, aalekh told others that it wasn't raj's fault and we all should ask for forgiveness. Everybody went to mess where raj, abhi, suriji and other teachers were present.

Huda went to raj first.

Huda- sir?

Raj- yes, cadet huda.

Huda- sir, I am extremely sorry for what I said to you last night. I shouldn't have said that.

Raj- It's ok cadet, I didn't mind at all. After all it shows that you really care for your friend.

All the other said sorry to rajveer too, and they also apologized to captain abhimanu as they didn't listen to him.

Now suriji told cadets to eat breakfast but before they could sit, an orderly came and asked all five cadets to meet major niar immediately.

All five of them went to major niar's office.

Here raj, abhi & suriji were worried what if major niar found out about cadets' doing.

All five of them went to Major Niar's office. Naina was already there and so was Major Niar. Naina was looking extremely exhausted. All the others came in and stood in a line with Naina.

Major Niar- so what ever I heard is true or not?

Huda- Sir, I don't know what ever you hear.

MC- don't be smart cadet, I am talking about your prank in Dr. Mishra & Captain shekhwat's room. And I also know about you all breaking rule and going to the concert.

Aalekh- agar aap ko maloom hai to apun se poochta kyon hai.

MC- Don't you back talk to me cadet. Don't forget that this is military academy.

Aditya- we are really sorry sir.

MC- Well, I am not going to hear any explanation because you all are suited for punishment, so all of you will go on ground now and start running with rifles in your hands. Understood?

Riya- but sir, naina is not fine right now. How can she?

Pooja- yes sir, at least let her go.

MC- It was all her idea after all, so she should be with you for this too.

Huda- sir, hum log uski punishment bhi zhelne ke liye taiyaar hai. Please let her go this time.

Naina- It's ok, I can take responsibility for my actions.

Aalekh- lekin tu?

MC- well cadets your friend said that she is completely al right to do her punishment so what are u waiting for? Ye to shuruaat hai.

Then all of them went toward the ground.

Here shalini came to the mess.

Shalini- hey guys did u hear?

Nandini- kya?

Sh- Major Niar ne saare cadets ko sazaa di hai, aur naina ko bhi kyonki wo infirmary mein nahi hai.

Raj- what? Is he out of his mind? Naina is not condition to even walk properly.

Abhi- hum chal kar dekhte hai.

Raj and abhi went toward the ground where all six of them are about to start and major niar was there.

Abhi- sir, can we have word with you?

MC- yes, captain.

Abhi- sir, kya filhaal ye punishment dena zaroori hai? I mean after all they didn't do anything.

MC- what do you mean?

Raj- He means sir if you are giving them punishment for breaking rule then they didn't.

MC- orderly told me that he saw you and cap. Abhimanu caught cadet aalekh and cadet naina last night in concert. And I know that other four were with them too. You just didn't catch them.

Abhi- No sir, It was us who took them to concert because they requested to meet their friends.

MC- oh really?

Raj- yes sir, and wapas aate hue raaste mein chote se accident ki wajah se cadet singh ko chot aa gayee.

MC- well captains, aap log badi safai se jooth bol lete hai.

Abhi- I am sorry sir, but we are not lying.

MC- well agar mein aap logo ki baat maan bhi loon phir bhi mere paas saboot hai ki wo prank in logo ne kiya tha.

Raj- sir it just happened in my room, so according to rules sazaa dene ka haq bhi sirf mujhe hai. Aur main in logo ko koi sazaa nahi dena chahta.

MC- You are forgetting one thing captain, ye sirf aap ke hi nahi dr. mishra ke kamre mein bhi hua tha, so she also has same right and she told me to punish them so I will.

Raj & Abhi were helpless and cadets started their punishment.

Major Niar left from there asking orderly to watch cadets. Naina was trying to run but she was in really bad shape. All the others were supporting her. Raj couldn't see this and he yelled that punishment is over. All the cadets were shocked.

Abhi- Raj, ye tu kya kar raha hai?

Raj- well, I can't see this stupidity. After all they didn't do anything harmful come on abhi.

Abhi- hum jante hai, lekin tujhe kya lagta hai MC inko chod dega. Nahi wo koi aur raasta nikalega. Hum ko kuch aur sochna chahiye inki help karne ke liye.

Raj- Lekin kya?

Naina- It's ok sir, we can do this. Is duniya mein aisi koi punishment nahi bani jo naina na zhel paaye.

Aalekh- aur apun hai na iske saath. Aap log fikar na kare.

Huda- aur huda to naina ko rifle ke saath utha kar daud sakta hai so don't worry sir.

Everybody else also supported huda and aalekh. And they started their punishment again but raj couldn't just watch them. It has been almost two hours, and the punishment was still going on. Abhi & raj both were standing there trying to figure out a way to stop all this. They both were really angry @ MC and that orderly who told MC everything.

Suddenly Raj got an idea and he told abhi to wait and he went to Dr. Mishra's room. He knocked @ her door and she opened the door.

Raj- Can I come in Dr. Mishra?

Ritu- It's Ritu, not Dr. mishra. And of course you can captain.

Raj- well, Dr. Mishra I mean ritu, I know whatever happened last night in your room shouldn't have happened but I don't think hard punishment is the answer for that.

Ritu- I don't understand captain what you are talking about?

Raj told about MC's punishment and how she told them to punish cadets and everything.

Ritu- I am sorry captain, I didn't know about cadet naina's condition. And I thought that you wanted to punish them because last night you were pretty angry on them. I don't have any problem with little prank. After all it was just a joke.

Raj- oh!!!!!!!!!! It was all last night for a moment.

Ritu- I will go and tell major niar to stop the punishment immediately.

Ritu went to MC and requested him that she forgave those cadets so punishment should be over.

MC went to ground and he knew that it was all raj's doing.

MC- (with a lot of anger & frustration) the punishment is over cadets. So, captain rajveer aakhir aap ne rasta nikal hi liya inko bachane ka?

Raj- sir maine sirf wo kiya jo mujhe sahi laga.

MC- yahi to problem hai aap logo ki, is ki wajah se hi ye cadets sudhrate nahi hai, lekin in six cadets ko to main shudhar kar hi rahoonga.

Then he left in anger. Here everybody was happy that Raj saved them but naina got unconscious as she was too weak.

Everybody rushed her to infirmary and Dr. shalini gave her injection so she could feel better.

Everybody thanked Raj, abhi & shalini and went to their rooms. Naina was still in infirmary.

After three hours, naina got conscious back and she saw ritu and raj standing over there.

Ritu- hello cadet naina, I am Dr. ritu mishra. How are u feeling now?

Naina- Ok maam.

Ritu- I am sorry that you got punished because of me.

Naina- Maam, I should have said sorry to you for other day. It was after all my fault.

Ritu- It's Okay.

Naina- Thank You.

Raj- you should take some rest and then they both left from there.

Preview- Cadets' First drill in KMA. Captain rajveer is searching for something and he gets a clue but what is it? A coincidence or PART of A Master Plan?
ami_princess thumbnail
hey great part....plz contniue soon..
-Divyaa- thumbnail
great going nisha 👏 please update the next part soon 😛 😛 😛
Fashion101 thumbnail
awesome part can't wait 4 next update.

Love,

Saniya
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
its full of suspense yaar,plz reveal nainas past asap...
RJOpal thumbnail
i loove suspense... i've been writing love stories but i think i'll start a suspense/thriller LRL fic now too! 😃 great job! 👏