Isha Koppikar this weeks judge

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
Ishaa Koppikar: Judging away

After the likes of Dia Mirza and Alka Yagnik, it's time for Ishaa Koppikar to enter the Fame Gurukul jury. The all-important Friday episode (Kaun Banega Crorepati returns on the airwaves that evening) has the Khallas girl sitting on the judges chair and helping the jury and faculty decide on whom to eliminate.

Continuing their strategy of cross-promotion, Sony Entertainment Television has also got the Fame Gurukul contestants to compose a special song for Jassi's wedding, which again is being telecast on Friday at 9.30 pm. In fact, the contestants have been split into two groups, each one of which will compose a special number for the occasion and the Fame Gurukul faculty will decide which tune is better.

While too much has been talked and written about Sony's deliberate pitching of Jassi's marriage against Bachchan's comeback on the small screen, Sony has been playing it cool. "Loyal viewers of Jassi... will continue to watch the show even on Friday," is the view from the channel.

Will it work against the Big B and his big show? Just wait for the fantastic Friday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Why is it they cannot be consistent and have celebrity judges all the time instead of sometimes its just the trio.
Selina thumbnail
Whats the use of getting a celebrity judge when they dont evem know the abc's of singing.
d3si_r4ni thumbnail

i must say that that picture is extremely unflattering nd it looks like her pants r cutting off circulation to the rest of her upper body...πŸ˜†

Edited by d3si_r4ni - 18 years ago
cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3si_r4ni

i must say that that picture is extremely unflattering nd it looks like her pants r cutting off circulation to the rest of her upper body...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahahaha ur soo rite.it looks nasty! 🀒
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortvpur

Why is it they cannot be consistent and have celebrity judges all the time instead of sometimes its just the trio.

priya! they always have celebrity judge in friday round.

The only time they had a good celebrity was Alka Yagnik. Isha Koppikar & Bipasha Basu??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What are they doing in Jury seatπŸ˜•πŸ˜•?
desi_soul thumbnail

yea quite strange of Sony to choose celebrities of a different genre....but we can't blame the Fame Gurukul team...

Even Indian Idol had the likes of Kajol, Sanjay Leela Bhansala, Karan Johar, Preity Zinta etc....whom I don't see being technically related to singing either....

Well...a celebrity is a celebrity, I guess...lol