Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

I know many of you guys still wont like her but i honestly think that since the ons come out her acting has improved alot...maybe because shes just not crying or anything but she seems to be playing a villian very well! even at the start i loved her acting as the bubbly pia but inbetween really hated it but got to give it to her she improved for sure i think the scenes honestly do make a differnece to actors some of ram and prachis best scenes have been intense scenes maybe its just me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you ....she is getting beter at acting 😊
angelrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you ....she is getting beter at acting 😊
young_babygirl thumbnail
yeah me 2 i agree 😃 👏 👏
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that Roshni has done a great job. 👍🏼

It would be so easy for any actor to over-act and look fake in the role of Pia... but Roshni has really gotten into the skin of the character.

The negetive turn for Pia has really given Roshni the chance to shine and show her acting talent... the fact that she has made Pia hateable for the right reasons is proof of how well Roshni has done.

God bless.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love her as a villain...her acting has improved a lot definitely and she has looked more beautiful these days too...she's really pretty and talented!!! 👏 👏 👏
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

I think that Roshni has done a great job. 👍🏼

It would be so easy for any actor to over-act and look fake in the role of Pia... but Roshni has really gotten into the skin of the character.

The negetive turn for Pia has really given Roshni the chance to shine and show her acting talent... the fact that she has made Pia hateable for the right reasons is proof of how well Roshni has done.

God bless.

very well said😳

scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Still don't like the character - Pia so RC must be doing a great job although it's probably too good because I fast forward any of her scenes.

But I have noticed the few scenes that I can watch without wanting to puke that Pia now says Mr. Walia not Vollaya. Wonder if RC visits IF and has read the Mr. Vollaya posts 😆 .
patooki thumbnail
it is true her acting skills are much better dan before, she has improved alot 👏 and she is perfect in villain role
msbee thumbnail
she must be so good that i forward her every scene or walk away from the room...still can't stand the character or actor. Sorry i don't agree with you 😊 Edited by msbee - 16 years ago