Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me_myself.&.i thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
im so glad people finally realized that pia and roshini chopra are two different people...you need to realize that she is just acting...must say really good acting...better than the new jigyasa...everyone used to call her names and verbally abuse her...its nice to see that she is appreciated...
keep showing your love and appreciation for her

peace out
me_myself.&.i
jnawaz thumbnail
yes i agree with u...its pia that we dont like...well thats putting it lightly...we hate pia... 😡 but RC's acting has gotten better...she plays a negative role well...the point of a negative role is to get the viewers to hate you...then u know u r doing it right...and in this case...RC is dead on...we HATE pia...but RC we love... 😃 😃 😃
JAZ
harshart thumbnail
I think she's a fake actress, just moving your forehaead or eyebrows is not acting. Sometimes I think she overdoes it. No offence to anyone. Edited by harshart - 16 years ago
amrutha1491 thumbnail
very true. if u don't like the character of pia then that means roshni is doing a good job of acting as a villianess because you are supposed to hate her character. i reall hate pia but roshni's acting is exceptional! 👏
and i did like the bubbly and nice pia who loved her bani di more than anything in the world....not to mention she is really pretty and i think she can do bollywood if she wants to.
personally, i think its good to hate pia but commend roshni on her fine acting skills because without her, there would be no pia for us to hate. 😊
cute_priya thumbnail
i love RC acting
She is the best no doubt i am her fan just like PD and RK
smitra110 thumbnail
Both Aswini ( earlier Jigz) and Rakshanda(JW's ex) were good at their negative roles. It used to be fun to see them pitting their brains against Bani and their standoffs were a pleasure to watch. But that was the KS we watched a year back when the serial was great. Nowadays its trash 90% of the time. RC has acted well in a couple of episodes like when she tells Jai to sign the custody papers or sees Bani for the first time post leap. But on the whole her range of emoting is pretty limited, she has one happy face, one sad look, one mean look..no nuances. yes she's improved but still a long way to go.
Somali
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love Roshni Chopra i like her acting and she is also beatiful..i think as pia she is doing a very great job 👏 👏 ...

Originally posted by: smitra110

Both Aswini ( earlier Jigz) and Rakshanda(JW's ex) were good at their negative roles. It used to be fun to see them pitting their brains against Bani and their standoffs were a pleasure to watch. But that was the KS we watched a year back when the serial was great. Nowadays its trash 90% of the time. RC has acted well in a couple of episodes like when she tells Jai to sign the custody papers or sees Bani for the first time post leap. But on the whole her range of emoting is pretty limited, she has one happy face, one sad look, one mean look..no nuances. yes she's improved but still a long way to go.
Somali

I somewhat agree. RC has acted well most of the time but I think she still has a somewhat more limited range of emotions - as you have mentioned. But even PD has a limited range of emotions - when she's happy, her face lights up. But during the alimony-preONS scenes she had the same expressionless face for many episodes. (I know it was the story track was such that she didnt really have many expressions to portray; I am not bashing PD!).

RC's 'good' scenes are sporadic actually . Like I thought the pre-Bani getting killed and signing the parental papers etc  - I thought she acted that well. But when she confronted Rano about being chamchi of Mr Walia I felt she was overdoing the whole frustrated at not getting Mr Walia thing.

No offence 😛