Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Totally agree. Her acting has improved a lot. But one thing that is still distracting or more like funny to watch is how her eye brows dance!! It's like the brows are doing most of the talking!!!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: msbee

she must be so good that i forward her every scene or walk away from the room...still can't stand the character or actor. Sorry i don't agree with you 😊

Hey thats fine 😊 you dont have to..shes not the best but just said shes improved ...for me theres been something i have liked about both though hate pia😑 now

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Totally agree. Her acting has improved a lot. But one thing that is still distracting or more like funny to watch is how her eye brows dance!! It's like the brows are doing most of the talking!!!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LMAO dont worry about that...i remeber in uk theres a show called eastender and one magazine use to go on about her eyebrows arching πŸ˜† so guess its one of those things lol

Glad other people think shes improved πŸ˜ƒ thanks for your comments

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

I think that Roshni has done a great job. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It would be so easy for any actor to over-act and look fake in the role of Pia... but Roshni has really gotten into the skin of the character.

The negetive turn for Pia has really given Roshni the chance to shine and show her acting talent... the fact that she has made Pia hateable for the right reasons is proof of how well Roshni has done.

God bless.

yeh shes definetly gotten into the character of pia i guess its one of those things the characters moved on to 🀒 ..more scenes though now as well.

She is hateable for sure and yep that is biggest proof of how well shes done though am sure she wouldnt want people hating her

ranabow thumbnail
I really like Roshni and I think it's really sad that so many people don't! If she wasn't a good actress, then we wouldn't hate Pia so much.

People think that just because she portrays villain, they have a right to constantly insult her. I'm shocked at some of the things people here have said about her. They're very cruel and unnecessary, and I'm sure if anyone had said anything similar about Prachi, they would have been mobbed. Why? No one here knows either RC or PD, so why do we think we have the right to judge them based on a fictional story? It's not right. I sincerely hope she doesn't read this forum because some of the things people say about her are very hurtful.

I think she's a good actress and she is also really pretty :)
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
SHe is just fab. I love her! 😳 Roshni knows how to act πŸ‘ She makes Pia come to life...she is pretty too πŸ˜‰
suwas thumbnail
Everyone has their own opinion. Some how I can't stand RC. Right from the begining even when she wasn't bad.

I always feel if it was portrayed by some one else it may be different for me. Ashwini as Jigs was bad too but I used to love watching her bitch or even torture . I didn't feel like switching chanel when Roshni (rakshada used to hower around JW making life miserable for Bani. She was a haddi too. But I liked her portrayal of role.

Don't mean to offend any one. May be I might like RC in some other role thatn Pia. May be someone like Anu.
roshni is a great acctress.
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have to say that I wasn't very fond of RC's acting to begin with. Even now I don't know if I like her acting but I have to agree her acting has improved in a good way too. πŸ˜‰
No offence to anyone, that's just my opinion 😊