Anjali June 11-15 update:comments welcome

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks brinny for the update 👏

Aiyoh this Anjali, why she want to force Babu? Can she concentrate on her own problem?? 🤢🤢🤢. Stop match making Anjali 😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Brinny. This serial is........
All important issues are hanging in the air
and now the most important thing is Babu's
marriage??? Time the director grew up a bit!!!
usha_pooja thumbnail
thx brinny and this serial is ....... annoying. Anjali sort yr self out dear before sorting anyone elses. Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anjali and gang need monetary help to grow big and it can come in only through vennila i believe.... and thats why the Babu marriage matterEdited by madumithas - 16 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madumithas

Anjali and gang need monetary help to grow big and it can come in only through vennila i believe.... and thats why the Babu marriage matter

yeah, that might be an important part in the story. but it might take a long time in the serial. its unfair dumping such a good person like that in jail. its like a waste of character.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Brinny.

I dont think Vennila will die, just like in Penn serial, they made it like PG will die, but she didnt and the same will happen here I hope. I just dont want Babu to pine for a girl who left him for the moneys sake.
Vani19 thumbnail
I agree with you Meli.

Babu should realise that there is no point of chasing a girl who left him for someone else. I think the whole Nut family should grow up a bit. 🤢
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tuesday's Episode:
Anjali advises Babu again about sacrifice for Vennila. She says the reason we are staying in Chennai, without trouble from Ashok is because she got her dad to employ you. You can at least do nandrikaden for her. He says I will do anything else but I won't be able to forget Devaki. Anjali says, at least dont let her know that, as you will only live with her a short time. Babu is worried that people will think he is just marrying her to get money but Anjali says you shouldn't care what people think, dont take any money from them before or after her death. Anjali then says, if mum said this, you would listen, I'm telling you. Babu finally says yes and cries.

PP goes to see Ashok. He sees the car parked outside and remembers it as the same model that drove past when he was chasing the escaped adiyaal. He talks to Ashok. PP says where have you hidden the guy? Ashok acts like he doesnt know what PP is taking about. PP then says you are the one who pretended to be Subramani. Ashok says Roja herself said that it was Jeeva, how can you accuse me? PP gets angry, but Ashok talks about how he has so much money and he can buy PP over. PP says no, and asks for the CD of Ashok and Roja's marriage. Ashok starts shouting I didnt marry her, PP shouts back and they argue like this, until Chak comes and stops them. He tells PP to go out. PP goes to Ashok and says, I know you definitely did kill Nalini. Ashok says yes, I did, so what? PP goes to Chak and says, I will definitely arrest you're son in 3 weeks. He leaves and Chak looks worried.

Yamuna goes to Jo's workplace to see him. While she is walking up the stairs, he is walking down, with RR. They pretend not to know each other and carry on walking, but RR knows. She teases Yamuna and Jo for overacting. Quite funny scenes there but RR is the one overacting! Yamuna says she found out that Jo is going to Kanyakumari to interview people. She also said that her dad and bro are angry and might do something to him. Jo says he will be ok. RR teases some more and leaves them. Yamuna asks how comes she is like this? Jo says because she is my Acca, she will be like this.

Chak goes to see Josiar. He says you try to run away from me but the problems keep chasing you, so you are back at my doorstep again. Chak says he doesnt know what to do, as he's worried what PP will do. Josiar says in order to save you're son, you must sacrifice you're daughter. He whispers something in Chak's ear...thodarum
rockstar111 thumbnail
sacrifice one for the other. what next?
This is getting sick
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Brinny. Serial onnume puriyalai.
One thing is for sure - Director namba
ellaraiyum sacrificial goats aakkittar!!!