topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Gurinder Chadha gives birth to twins
IANS  [Sunday, June 10, 2007]

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

London, June 10 (IANS) British-Indian filmmaker Gurinder Chadha, director of "Bend It Like Beckham", gave birth to twins last week after undergoing an emergency caesarean operation.

Chadha is said to be recovering well after giving birth to a healthy boy and a girl June 7, reports contactmusic.com. Her husband Paul Berges and her 80-year-old mother, Balwant, were at her bedside at the University College Hospital.

The twins had been due next month but in an interview in February, the first-time mother correctly predicted they would arrive early.

She said: "It's twins - there's lots of twins in my family. Paul and I have been married for 10 years so we're thrilled. It's been very hard to plan as we've been so busy. The babies are due in July, but twins always come early."

Edited by topgun11 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!

She had promised to name them Abhishek and Aishwarya if she had a boy and a girl!! 😆
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail

Congrats to her ...

😛

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, hehe really call them Abhi and Ash 😆
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww twins

and naming them Ash and Abhi 😳 😳
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

tfs!

She had promised to name them Abhishek and Aishwarya if she had a boy and a girl!! 😆

Yh..I remember it too..😊