Over-Dramatic! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Angierocks I am replying to the person who said smita will be big playback singer BEFORE Antara.

SO basically that means ppl think she will make a mark in the industry FAST and move ahead of II2 contestants. HENCE I said that if karunya/amey couldnt do it THAT FAST there is no way smita can.

Originally posted by: prabal_cog

yes i do remember used to safe gaurad Antara over her tears - and i used to think they liked their singinging - but i was wrong - it was all about looks - shame on us

Antara was not even "good looking". She just had talent, personality, x-factor and confidence. Its not all about looks. Do you see any extremely good looking people in Indian Idol series? I dont think so.

Edited by Shawn89 - 16 years ago
angierockzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawn89

Angierocks I am replying to the person who said smita will be big playback singer BEFORE Antara.

SO basically that means ppl think she will make a mark in the industry FAST and move ahead of II2 contestants. HENCE I said that if karunya/amey couldnt do it THAT FAST there is no way smita can.

okiess..fair enuff....i get ur point.......see everyone has their own destiny...she cud reach to the top faster..u never noe.....the thing is i agree with u on one aspect which is i also think tht smita is misfit for II....she shld try to become a playback singer, but not II....she has absolutely no stage presence.....just being able to sing in sur cannot be enuff to make u II....

Edited by angierockzzz - 16 years ago
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would pay to watch EMON and SUHIT ... tht's it.. i am not saying the others are bad... Chang and Prashant are good... but personally my two are Emon and Suhit... <3Edited by xoxramxox - 16 years ago
Yeah LOL

I dont hate her or anything. I do admit though that i am not fond of her voice. But i do know she is DEF not Indian Idol material.
Modesty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbler

n i think u lyked antara mitra in last II...didnt u? if so then lets compare smitha to antara..

Plz do not compare Antara with Smita. Antara is such a charmer. Smita on the other hand has no stage presence, she's not an outstanding singer either. She lacks that wow element which most of the other contestants in II3 possess in some form or the other. Above all she insulted public by saying that it votes only for the looks. Disgusting.
angierockzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Modesty

Plz do not compare Antara with Smita. Antara is such a charmer. Smita on the other hand has no stage presence, she's not an outstanding singer either. She lacks that wow element which most of the other contestants in II3 possess in some form or the other. Above all she insulted public by saying that it votes only for the looks. Disgusting.

Yeaa..i think saying tht is onli gonna hurt her..instead of helping her...😕

desaisonam07 thumbnail
i know right...i mean her singing is good..but not GREATTT!..like the disco song or something she sang...i was like.. ..she did not carry that off very well..but still m not for or anti smita..but i mean seriously..aashirwaad lo...lekin thoda aaram se na..she like jumps to the floor yaar..no offense..but after doing it 15 times it does get a bit annoying..thoda control main yaar..again..no offense meant to smita fans or anyone else!...take it lightly peepss.!!! 😃
Modesty thumbnail

Originally posted by: angierockzzz

Yeaa..i think saying tht is onli gonna hurt her..instead of helping her...😕

Yes. I fully agree with you. This Kinda attitude would take her nowhere. I strongly feel that ppl who are good looking have to work harder to prove their mettle in their respective fields. Most of the time their talent is overshadowed by their looks.
desaisonam07 thumbnail
agree with above..like i think parleen sings really well..lekin udit is stuck on his personality..n ppl are like..uski smile..uska looks..uska hath hilane ka style..arre mere bhai..uska SINGING! to bolo koi..lolz...i agree.. good looks do overshadow one's talent!..n telling ppl "main acchi nahi dikhti" is not gonna help u...Edited by desaisonam07 - 16 years ago