Posted: 16 years ago

No offence to Smita fans.

But honeslty, she is SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN. There is no need for her to fall to the ground everytime she is declared safe. She shud learn from the other girls how one should act and maintain their dignity.

Also, i dont like the fact she is using the public's sympathy to advance herself. Just sing and if you get out then your out. There is no need to rant about how your ugly and blah blah.

To be honest, She shud have been eliminated today. She has NO PRESENSE, NO VOICE. NOTHING.

Would you pay to see her concert? No right? Then she shouldn't be Indian Idol. IF she really wants to be a singer there are otherw ays. She is not fit to be a Indian Idol and im not syaing that cuz of her looks. She can look presentable if she wants to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
She fall on the floor to be dramatic?I didnt know..many ppl does that to take blessings from the stage may be coz that stage gave them name 😕
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawn89

No offence to Smita fans.

But honeslty, she is SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN. There is no need for her to fall to the ground everytime she is declared safe. She shud learn from the other girls how one should act and maintain their dignity.

Also, i dont like the fact she is using the public's sympathy to advance herself. Just sing and if you get out then your out. There is no need to rant about how your ugly and blah blah.

To be honest, She shud have been eliminated today. She has NO PRESENSE, NO VOICE. NOTHING.

Would you pay to see her concert? No right? Then she shouldn't be Indian Idol. IF she really wants to be a singer there are otherw ays. She is not fit to be a Indian Idol and im not syaing that cuz of her looks. She can look presentable if she wants to.

Regarding the part in bold: are we talking about the same Smita? In another post, you felt the same about Deepali, who is clearly one of the best singers in II3. What is your definition of presence, voice then? 😕

At this point, would you pay to see ANY of the contestants live in concert? Lets be realistic.
Im not talking about smita touching the floor for blessing.

Im talking about when she DROPS to the ground and covers her face and starts crying. Its very annoying.

Charu took blessings too did you see her FALLING to the ground.

Anyway, I still say Deepali has no presense. She sings good but she always sings ONE TYPE of song. And her personality is DULL.
nibbler thumbnail
k u can say that abt her presence or her looks...but my friends her voice is one of the best. u cant say that abt her voice...just ignore everythin else and listen to her singing n u will know...
*payal* thumbnail
u cant expect everyone to do the same thing...it mightve been a bit dramatic...but its a huge deal to be in the top 10 and she prolly wasnt expecting to be there, maybe thats why she did it? 😛
angierockzzz thumbnail
I agree wit shawn on one thing...smita does not stand out..ever...she kinda is better on older numbers i.e 60's 70's stuff...maybe coz she's rehearsed them more...but she cannot carry off any of the new music...and plus she has no stage presence wht so ever..NONE.....i mean an II needs to have some presence....i wud neva buy tickets to a concert to go see smita....she m8 be good for playback...but certainly not fit to be II....IMO... 😊
nibbler thumbnail
n i think u lyked antara mitra in last II...didnt u? if so then lets compare smitha to antara..

Originally posted by: nibbler

n i think u lyked antara mitra in last II...didnt u? if so then lets compare smitha to antara..

Sorry I dont want to degrade Antara by comparing her to the likes of someone like Smita. Please never do this again. Thanks.

prabal_cog thumbnail
yeah i think you were a damm followere of Antara last time - she used to shed more tears than what smita does - it sad to see how blind people are for looks - i hope they themselves are good lookin enuf - its nice that we donn have to share our pics here !!!!!