Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan's painting in London

After Salman Khan the painting bug seems to have bitten Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan .

SRK and India's greatest contemporary artist M F Husain will together create a painting in a 'live' effort. The painting will then be auctioned by Bonhams of London on the spot.

SRK will soon be headed to London to contribute his artistic skill to a painting to be created jointly with Husain. This event will take place on June 7, 2007.

The King Khan will join wife Gauri – who is a well-known art collector – and children Aryaan and Suhana in London.

The joint painting with Husain will be a 'live' effort and will be auctioned by Bonhams of London on the spot and many other joint artist-celebrity paintings will also go under the hammer at this auction.

Anjana Kuthiala, the artist who has painted many portraits of SRK, says that collaborative art pieces have become a big trend today. Her own painting called 'SRK and the flowering tree' has contributions from celebrities including Sonu Nigam and SRK's mother-in-law Savita Chibber.

This painting will be auctioned in New York later this year to coincide with the India economic summit in which speakers like V S Naipaul, Vijay Mallya, Ram Jethmalani and Praful Patel will participate.
srklicious thumbnail
Kunder gets some Chillies weather!
   By: Tushar Joshi
   June 8, 2007

Shah Rukh Khan is in talks with the Jaan-E-Mann director (and good friend Farah Khan's hubby) to finance his new project

If all goes well, Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies Entertainment will produce Jaan-E-Mann director Shirish Kunder's second film.

Kunder is SRK's good friend and is also Farah Khan's husband.

A souce close to SRK confirms, "Yes, Red Chillies is looking into the feasibility of producing Shirish's next film. Talks are on and details will be shared once the project is finalised."

Sci-fi adventure

Film editor-turned-director Kunder's last film, Jaan-e-Mann, wasn't a
blockbuster but was hailed for its stylish treatment.

His second film, however, won't have any romance but will be an out-and-out
sci-fi adventure.

"The project in discussion will have loads of special effects and the treatment will be on par with a
Hollywood film. Shah Rukh has already heard the story and is excited about the subject.

The script is ready, but casting has to be done. Shah Rukh was impressed with the way Shirish made Jaan-e-Mann and definitely wants to work with him," a source adds.

Does this mean the film will also star Shah Rukh? "Yes, that is being discussed as well. The film won't have a huge star cast. The focus will remain on a few key characters."

Lavish production

Another aspect being speculated is the budget of the film; sources claim the budget will cross the Rs 50 crore mark.

The source says, "The film will definitely have lavish production values, but it's difficult to estimate the exact cost at this point."

SRK's Red Chillies VFX will be in charge of managing the
special effects on the project.

"They've already been given the brief of the film and are busy preparing presentations for Shah Rukh's approval." The
movie is slated to go on floors sometime next year.

Previously, Shirish Kunder has edited...

Om Shanti Om (in production)

Jaan-E-Mann (also wrote and directed it)

Waqt: The Race Against Time

Socha Na Tha

Main Hoon Na (also sound editor &
designer)

Matrubhoomi

Armaan
srklicious thumbnail

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
SRK to produce Kunder's Rs 1 billion movie

MUMBAI: Shah Rukh Khan's production house Red Chillies will soon commence work on director Shirish Kunder's next film, which will star SRK himself. The rest of the cast and crew are still being finalised.

According to sources close to the development, it will be a sci-fi action flick with a heavy dose of visual effects adhering to Hollywood movies like Pirates of the Caribbean and Spider-Man. The film is expected to cost an estimated Rs 1 billion (Rs 100 crores).

Khan's Red Chillies visual effects team will be working on this film. The company is in the process of expanding operations, in order to commence work on this film

[
www.filmikhabar.com]
srklicious thumbnail
Some tips for Shah Rukh Khan

After Deepika Padukone, it's the turn of another model-turned-actor, Shawar Ali to get Shah Rukh Khan's advice. Shawar is doing a cameo role in Farah Khan's forthcoming film Om Shanti Om .

And Shawar told us that during the shooting SRK gave him some important tips. He told Shawar that one should always be ready to learn from the mistakes and see to it that it's not repeated again.

"Shah Rukh would make me sit on the monitor and see from behind the camera as to how he shoots with different variations for the same scene," he says.

But even Shawar started giving SRK some tips, fitness ones! Do we see a mutual admiration society forming here?

[
movies.indiatimes.com]
srklicious thumbnail
Karisma Kapoor had a blast

Thursday, June 07, 2007 08:47 IST

Madhuri Dixit may have stolen a march over her but Karisma Kapoor seems to be in no tearing hurry to make her own 'comeback'. But as far as the silverscreen is concerned, she'll be seen shortly in Shah Rukh Khan's 'Om Shanti Om'.

Kareena persuaded her to be part of the mega song in the film which has over 40 stars coming together. "When I walked onto the set, my first thought was 'Oh my God, how did I get dragged into this'? It was a great feeling to be back on a film set and to see so many people I've worked with over the years."

Meanwhile, Karisma has donned the greasepaint for John Mathew Mathan of 'Sarfarosh' fame — but this time it's an advertisement for a popular fan. As for films, she'd rather not jump the gun. "It's taking time, because I won't do a film for the sake of it. It'll take something substantial to tear me away and spend time from my daughter." And the grapevine says, that day isn't too far off.

[
www.dnaindia.com]
srklicious thumbnail
SRK's Red Chillies to shoot UNICEF video for underprivileged children

Today, Mona will be shooting for a UNICEF video for Shah Rukh's company, Red Chillies Entertainment. "It's an awareness video for under-privileged kids. I still have to read the concept note, but it's definitely something I am looking forward to."

[
www.mid-day.com]
srklicious thumbnail
Sallu gifts new-found friend SRK 2 paintings

However, SRK is not allowed to see them until he moves to his new apartment

Posted On Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ashwini Deshmukh

Now it's Shah Rukh Khan's turn to get a taste of Salman Khan's painting skills. If sources are to be believed Salman has now gifted Shah Rukh two life-size canvasses. What more, Salman has nicely wrapped the paintings and wants SRK to take a look at them, only after he moves into his new six-storey apartment just behind Mannat.

The story goes that Salman has wanted to shower gifts on Shah Rukh before he moves to his new apartment. That's when he decided to purchase two life-size canvasses from London. Says a source close to the actor, "Salmanbhai has just gifted two huge paintings to Shah Rukh. These are made by him especially for his new place, which is coming up behind Mannat."

Obviously, Shah Rukh is pleasantly surprised at this gesture and has been telling his friends about it. A close friend of SRK says, "Yes, I knew that Salman had been working on a painting for Shah Rukh. He has gifted Shah Rukh two big paintings. Of course, Shah Rukh is extremely happy with the gift. In fact, Shah Rukh Khan is glad that Salman is pursuing his hobby with such passion. He has expressed this on several occasions."

Salim Khan further adds, "Which father wouldn't be happy to see that his own child possesses this kind of talent? As far as the painting is concerned, he has been doing it for a while. It is almost close to Salman's hit film."

[
www.mumbaimirror.com]
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
wow part 12 is finally open and we are moving very fast. thanks everyone for the wished, really happy i got the answers right 😃 congrats sia for becoming mom. i will ask u questions later 😉

Just a reminder to everyone, i have been posting article to this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=537479

and just want to let everyone know that all the articles from there is already posted here. Just a request to avoid posting article which is already posted here. btw great game marrium 😳
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail

Wow congrats on part 12!😃👏..I'm sorry guys my finals are going on so i'm less active will defo try to be more active after school's finished.😊