Celebrity Fan Clubs

MODS/VIEWBIES: PLEASE CLOSE!

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all SRK'ians and welcome to part twelve of:

πŸ˜ƒ THE KINGDOM OF KOMPLETE KHAN-NESS! πŸ˜ƒ

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! 😳

All fans are welcome! πŸ˜‰

TO JOIN:  Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!

MEMBERS LIST:

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)

doly_455 (Doly)

amna_malik (Amna)

lilyrose (Ambreen)

teen_indiausa (Pari)

sweet_kp (Khair)

Reema_J (Reema)

Niya

Mink's Pink

diyafan

Tansha

ayeshag

tangina r (Tang)

~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)

vinit_fan

ani11 (Anita)

blue rose (Ayesha)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

coolgirl249

white rose (Uzi)

sus143 (Suzi)

nandipandi15

jenny1000

~Roses_95~

Affi

kyph03

maro.afg

fariha17

laney

Muqualp

jassie_17

coolsonu

sidsk

prajakta567

mehroo123

Gujji_babe

tiya1

bubblezz (Shelly)

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)

Melvee

*kuch na kaho*

bollyfan

pakiza_srk

love srk

ruqia

fizzwizz

bollycrazy

*simran*

luvneet

bewafa (Ena)

4evaemmi2

Jatt_Kudi

xmuqix

adorablegurl

the_charm (Ghungroo)

I luv Shamit (Anna)

remizrulz (Priyaa)

*jaanu* (Nilam)

srk_biggest_fan

paki_gal420

GIU*SRK*

I_luv_srk (Sia)

Cutiepie Rani

CURRENT EVENTS:

DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan.  There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! 😊  

This week's discussion question:  

Since Father's Day is comin' up pretty soon, let's discuss SRK's lifelong role as a 'daddy!' πŸ˜ƒ How do you rate him as a father? Do you think he is "there" for his children enough?! He has an extremely busy schedule yet he maintains that his family is most important to him... do you think he is living up to this statement?! If you could change ONE thing about SRK's role as a father, what would it be and why?!

*Discussion ends: June 21, 2007!*

COTW (Contest of the Week) - Well, a while back we had a contest called King Khan's Krossword! I finally have a winner for you but... still no siggy (the person who was makin' the brilliant design had a crash... of her computer and lost everything, hope you all don't mind)! 😳

I was expecting a couple of winners but the only member who answered all the clues AND got every single correct is...

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)!

A new Father's Day special COTW is comin' towards you SOON! πŸ˜‰

Games - Any ideas?! πŸ˜›  Feel free to start one... make sure it's only one at a time though, so everyone can keep up! 😳

MOM (Member of the Month) We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 

Current MOM (June): I_luv_srk (Sia)!

πŸ‘ *CONGRATULATIONS* πŸ‘

*C'mon members... get to grillin', there is a lot we can know about her!

PARTYComin' soon... for Father's Day! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats!  It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post! 😊

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue rose thumbnail
wow every1 congrats on making part 12!! we totally rock and so does shahrukh! 😳 πŸ˜›Edited by blue rose - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woooooooooooooooooooooow πŸ‘ conrate to every one for making shahrukh fan club a rocking funclub. hope we will finish this sooon 😳
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG part 12 so excieted man

congrates everyone πŸ‘
srklicious thumbnail

Real play

SRK's Chak De India tells the story of former hockey coach Mir Ranjan Negi. Negi plays a role in the film too

Shah Rukh Khan in Chak de
Yash Raj Production's Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Chak De India retells the story of former Indian hockey goalkeeper and coach of the national women's team Mir Ranjan Negi. The plot traces the journey of a troubled player who was charged with match-fixing after India lost out to Pakistan in the 1982 Asian Games at New Delhi. Later, he went on to coach the national women's team that won gold in the 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games. Shah Rukh may be playing a grizzly bearded Negi in the film, but even Negi has a pivotal role in the film.

Producer Aditya Chopra primarily wanted Negi to on the sets to assist Shah Rukh and also to ensure that the scenes in the hockey field looked authentic. However, in no time he was handed out a role. He had also accompanied the cast and the crew to Australia where a major portion of the film was shot. A reliable source tells us, "Before we started shooting, Negi sir had spent quite a few days with Shah Rukh. He shared all his experiences and gave major inputs as far as the game is concerned. Negi sir was later given a role in the film. He shot to perfection and film looks good."

The source further adds, "For Negi sir ,it was like re-living the past. There have been times when he had broken down. He had tremendous courage as he proved everyone wrong when the women's team bagged gold in the field hockey category."

Going by the tradition, the production house has given a gag order to Negi along with the cast and crew members. However, the story-line and exclusive stills in possession of this paper clearly indicate that it is based on Negi's life and times. The on-line synopsis of Chak De India as available is: The film follows a coach, who is fighting his personal demons as he takes a motley group of girls to the pinnacle of world hockey.

Negi, however, refused to comment.

β€’  For Negi sir, it was like re-living the past. There have been times when he had broken down – A Source

WHO IS MIR RANJAN NEGI ?

Mumbai-based former hockey goalkeeper and coach Mir Ranjan Negi was probed for alleged match-fixing after India's humiliating 1-7 loss to Pakistan in the 1982 Asian Games hockey final. In 1998, Negi's honour was redeemed when he was named India's goalkeepers' coach for Bangkok from where India returned with an Asian Games gold medal after 32 years. In 1999, the Indian Hockey Federation (IHF) invited Negi to take charge of the 11 goalkeepers selected for the 2000 Olympics. Later, he coached the national women's team that also won gold at the 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games.

preetysadia thumbnail
Sabeena dii congrates for winning the Krossword contest
πŸ‘
srklicious thumbnail
hoo yeaa i forgot to congrateulate my sabi di for winning the contest πŸ‘ thanks sia sis for reminding me .
Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
preetysadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

hoo yeaa i forgot to congrateulate my sabi di for winning the contest πŸ‘ thanks sia sis for reminding me .

My pleasure Marium dii😳 and Marium dii I love your SRK animated siggy 😳

Edited by I_luv_srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
heyy guys i have an idea for the new game. it called
The OR Game. one person will post a questions . and the other will post the next one. hope u guys will enjoy it. i got this idea from kbc froum from ashu di so i tougth that we sould also do it in here πŸ˜‰
i will start

shahrukh in don or kank.
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

My pleasure Marium dii😳and Marium dii I love your SRK animated siggy 😳

hoo thanks sia for likeing my siggy. u can use any of them if u want. 😳