Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Go for it, SRK

And now Shah Rukh Khan is set to become the next superhero, reportedly in Shirish Kunder's next

Back to Section Stories Posted On Friday, June 08, 2007

Sandipan Dalal

Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan's association is turning out to be more than mutually beneficial. Even before Om Shanti Om hits the editing room, SRK has agreed to do a sci-fi film with Farah's husband Shirish Kunder, and in all likelihood it's a superhero film. Which means that SRK is soon to become a superhero.

Sources indicate that the trend of desi-superhero worshipping is here to stay. After the likes of Krrish (Krrish now gears up to fight the demons within in the next instalment) and Drona (this superhero is yet to make an appearance), Shah Rukh and Shirish might just have something better to offer. And we are not complaining.

Shah Rukh Khan
The buzz is that these leading actors — Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan and now Shah Rukh — are having a fist fight over producing the best Bollywood superhero. While the Bachchans are working hard at making Drona one of its kind, SRK has also joined the bandwagon with this ambitious project.

While the makers continue to be tight-lipped, our sources tell us that extensive research is in progress. Shirish and his team are busy trying to create 'a gentleman extraordinaire' who not only rescues women in distress but also plays a pivotal role in
environmental issues as important as global warming, says our source.

Shah Rukh, who has been trying to up the quality of special effects at his VFX studio, will be shouldering the responsibility of
special effects in this film. He has been working at making his studio truly FX-savvy. In an earlier interview, the actor had highly spoken about the special effects used in the film 300, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel about the Battle of Thermopylae (in 480 B.C.) and his plans of taking optical illusions further.

Says our source, "Of late Shah Rukh has been talking about an extremely creative film. After much brainstorming he is working in
tandem with Shrish for this film. But the film will hit the floors only next year." Farah Khan was unavailable for comment.

srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

wow part 12 is finally open and we are moving very fast. thanks everyone for the wished, really happy i got the answers right 😃 congrats sia for becoming mom. i will ask u questions later 😉

Just a reminder to everyone, i have been posting article to this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=537479

and just want to let everyone know that all the articles from there is already posted here. Just a request to avoid posting article which is already posted here. btw great game marrium 😳

sure sabi di will remember not to post the articals twice 😳 and thanks for liking the game 😳 😉
srklicious thumbnail
Kareena Kapoor may star opposite Shah Rukh Khan

Kareena Kapoor may star opposite her favourite hero Shah Rukh Khan in her favourite director Karan Johar 's next production.

The film is reported to be set in set in
New York and is an 'unusual' love story and will be directed by Siddharth Malhotra who's presently writing the screenplay of the film.

Malhotra has previously assisted Johar in Kal Ho Na Ho. Johar has approved the script and Malhotra is writing it out now. The rest of the cast would be finalised in a month's time.

All know that Kareena has been very keen on working with her favourite director (Johar) for a long time, after a period of fallout.

Be it
interviews or brief appearances on television, Kareena has been vocal about her aspirations. Her last appearance in a Dharma Production film was for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham .

Kareena has been in talks with Johar for sometime for various projects. But nothing has really materialised.

Johar, however, refuses to spell the name of her
leading lady. When quizzed about Kareena, he says she hasn't been confirmed yet. the film though is a one-guy-one-gal romantic film."

Kareena is yet to sign on the dotted line, but she has been more or less finalised for the role says a source.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/
Reema_J thumbnail
You're welcome Sabeena... and thanks for reminding everyone about posting doubles, whether it's articles or photographs! 😊

@ Mariam: Thanks for the articles and pics! 😳

And... I'd definitely say SRK as a host of KBC, get to see more of him that way! 😉

Next:

SRK and Rani in Chalte Chalte OR Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna?! 😳
srklicious thumbnail
shahrukh and rani in chalte chalte .

next

wat will u do if u see shahrukh , will u kiss him or hug him 😳
Reema_J thumbnail
Oh... I'd hug him (first)! 😆 I'd probably try to kiss him on the cheek after that but anywhere else would be inappropriate, especially because he's a married man! 😳

Next:

SRK's look in Om Shanti Om OR Chak de India?! 😛
srkangel thumbnail
first of all congrats for part 12 i was looking for srk fc part 11 but found srk fc part 12. oh and srk looks sexy in both but in om shanti om i can't wait to see srk look because i have seen his pics of chak de but haven't seen om shanti om look. 😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
can't wait to see him in both but still will prefer watching him in OSO & yes BTW congrats on completing 11 psrtd & starting part 12 😛
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
i really love srk's look in chak de india. I am really excited and can't wait. In a week we could see the promotional video of chak de india 😳

Next:

Srk-kajol(shared the best chemistry) in DDLJ or in KKHH 😳
srklicious thumbnail
ddlj anytime
next
shahrukh in anjam or darr 😳