Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Kasak(Can anyone give me pics from all the actors? I think there were 2-3)

Kasak was first played by Surveen Chawla. Then they changed her to________.  Kasak is the only child of Bajaj and Prena. The rest of the children are either Anurag/Prena or Bajaj/Menika. She was in love with Shravan but because of Prena Shravan married since Prena had sent his mother, Aparna, to jail. For several years Kasak dissappeared and came back just before the leap. After she gave birth to a child(Kirtika) who she was going to give Tanisha and Shravan, she died.

Edited by indiangirl07 - 16 years ago
pm4eva thumbnail
Hmm... how about

Komolika
Ap*rna
Moloy (anu's dad)
Mohini (anu's mom)
Nivedita
Nivedita's husband (can't remember his name at the moment)
Subroto
Yamini & her husband
Geeta and her husband
Meneka (bajaj's old wife)
Vishaka
Kuki
tushar (can't remember if they are on the list or not just putting up who ever I can't remember if they were on the list)

if i think of more later I'l post them here
Edited by pm4eva - 16 years ago
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Tushar

Tushar is the only son of Bajaj and Menaka. Now he considers Prena his mom. Without telling Bajaj he married Doris, who is American. He has four children who are Gargi, Jwala, Tara, and Kanishta.

Doris

She is Tushars wife and mother of Gargi, Jwala, Tara, and Kanishta.

Vishaka

Vishaka is the eldest daughter of Bajaj and Menaka. She liked Anurag for a bit(anyone want to help. I kind of forgot her story)

Kuki

Kukiis the youngest daughter of Bajaj and Menaka. (anything to add?)

Edited by kggk_fan01 - 16 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
The names of Tushar's kids are Jwala, Tara, Kanishka..I don't remember that girl who keeps taking medicines.

And Tushar's mom's name is spelt as Menaka.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hers what i came up for prem

prem

prem was prem and anurags third child, concieved to save snehas life. he was raised by aperna who named him UD and taught him to live life only by his rules and only care for himself. when prena foudn out he was her son, she went on a mission to get her prem back. the process was facilitated bu mukti, who in end fell in love with him but prem did not understand her love. he diliberatly hurt those who cared for him the most and misunderstood their love. after the 5 year leap, prem realized what mukti meant to him but by then karma had caught up with him and took her away from him. he mentally shut down and devki (muktis look alike) brought him out of it. but she too, due to circumstances, left him. by then palchin entered his life and prem crated such a situation where she had to marry him. now they have a daughter and a son.

prem was originally played by manoj bohra and now is played by vikas sethi
Xo-PuZen thumbnail

Prerna(jr) are played by Krithika Sengal,the eldest daughter of Sneha and Omi, and also Prerna's Grand daughter and her apple of her eye. She is  named after her, and she  takes on after much more than just Prerna's name. She 's called P2 by everyone, and is a sweet and caring girl brought up in a gurukul.She is very close to Prerna Dadi(Big P) and takes care of all her 6  sisters,A simple girl next door, yet the most powerful among all her sisters who wishes to follow her grandmother's footsteps and believes in the philosophy of 'Never Fall in love'

_____________________.

Dhara are played by Wasna Ahmed,who is the eldest daughter of Prem and Palchin. She is a dreamer, she believes in love, thinks love evrything, you can say she is a fond of love Despite being Prerna's grand child, who isn't suppose to love, Dhara secretly wishes for  Prince sharming of her dreams to enter her life

Kritika are played Gazala Selmin, she is Shravans and Tanisha's daughter(Kasak was her sugggration mother). She is Beauiful but yet dumb at the same time. She Wouldn't even realize if someone slapped her and walked away. Too stupid to realize anything. She is the bubbly girl who gets her sisters irrtated the most. She is also Sam's poti(but sam's think that she is prernas poti-not hers, because she change the babys 20 years ago, but rakhi change them back, but sam doesn't know that)

Gargi are played by Shrijita Dey, the oldest daughter of Tushar and Doris. Along with being the most intelligent, Gargi is the most hyper and panicky of all sisters. Her medicines are the most significant in her life. Gargi is a character who is very concerned about her studies, she wants to be a doctor, she is fond of her medicines, something wrong happens to her, and she slips in a couple tablets.. She is close to Prerna Dadi, and follows her rule. Gargi doesn't have time to fall for guys as she is too busy with her work.

Jwala is played by the ninteen-years old Praneeta Sahu , Tushar and Doris's second daughter.Like her name, she is quite a rage amongst her three sisters. Beautiful and with lots of attitude, she is a perfectionist to the core and treats men as poodles.

___________________

Tara is played by Nidhi, she is Tushar's and Doris third daughter. 'Kill ya' its the phrase that Tara Use often. She its a karate kid with a volatile temper. The angry and young Tom boy, who hates men. She is very protective of her sister. She is always ready to attack anyone who messes up or comes on her way

Kanishta is played by  Rudrashi Shetty, who is Tushar and Dori's fourth daughter. She is the youngest of all of them, she its the cutest devil on earth. The gossip monger and the mischief creator with a million dollar smile. She is little, but she knows nearly all the secret. If you want to know anything about something just give her chocolate and the job is done.You can say she its a little spoin

Hope you like the work...

p2(7-sisters)

Love

Aisha😳

Edited by Xo-PuZen - 16 years ago
pm4eva thumbnail
OKay... I came up with some more...

Indro
Debonita
Debu(shravan's dad played by Yash tonk)
tanisha
madhvi & her husband
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i will do
Shravan
Sharad
Tanisha
Fallen_Beauty thumbnail
gr8 idea!i'll try and help!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The character of Sharad was played by Karan Singh. He was a good friend of Prem and he married Sneha. He also raped her friend Mukti. He got prem to help him cover his tracks in rrturn prem would be given some shares in his property. Sharad later got caught and sentenced for his crimes

Sharaven was played by ........he was the son of Aparna from her first marriage to Debo. Aparna later killed Sharavans's dad. He was raised by Anuraug Basu and had fallen for Kasak, the daughter of Prerna and Rishabh Bajaj. When he found out the truth his mother is alive aparna made it seem Anuaraug was bad therefore instead of marrying Kasak he Married tanisha.  He has one daughter with tanisha named  Kritika , his wehrabouts is currently unkown

Tanisha was played by ........ She was the illegitimate daugter of Rishabh.  She was a friend to kasak but secretly loved Sharavan and concocted a plan to get  him and succeeded.  She fell pregnant only to lose the baby by a saazish made by kasak, Kasak then played suurogate mother and Tanisha and Sharvan had one child together.  There whearabouts are also unknown