Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion101 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Saksham real name Sunny Nijjar . He has a step brother name Vardhan. According to this grandfather's will he have 500 crores but this grandfather has a condition he has to complete this studies in rishabh bajaj gurukul and he should not leave the school on his own wishes or else the property will go to trustee. So he did everything to get out from the school but Prerna told him she will not let him go from here. So he pretend to fall in love with P2 but doing this he is falling of her.

Vardhan don't his real name too. He is Saksham step brother. He is in the will too so according to this grandfather's will he only has 100 crores but this grandfather has a condition he also have too complete this studies in rishabh bajaj gurukul and he should not leave the school on his own wishes or else the property will go to trustee. He doesn't want Saksham to get out from school because if he does he gets the 500 crores property. He is trying to be nice in front of P2 and Prerna.

Love,

Saniya

Edited by Fashion101 - 16 years ago
x_nepaligurl_x thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kggk_fan01

Tushar

Tushar is the only son of Bajaj and Menaka. Now he considers Prena his mom. Without telling Bajaj he married Doris, who is American. He has four children who are Gargi, Jwala, Tara, and Kanishta.

I think Doris is Russian not American.....

Doris

She is Tushars wife and mother of Gargi, Jwala, Tara, and Kanishta.

Vishaka

Vishaka is the eldest daughter of Bajaj and Menaka. She liked Anurag for a bit(anyone want to help. I kind of forgot her story)

Kuki

Kukiis the youngest daughter of Bajaj and Menaka. (anything to add?)

tib_gal thumbnail
yup u r right..she is russian... shes from russia so that makes her ASIAN NOT AMERICAN. when she first entered bajaj house as a bahu..she wanted to make food but she didnt know how to make indian food..she said she knows how to make russian food only..Edited by tib_gal - 16 years ago
Mona1012 thumbnail
hello,
i know definitly, Doris is a german. just have a look: www.subernert.com. ive seen her on stage in Ulm, Bavaria, Germany. i hope to visist a production of vijeta-theatre in Mubai in august 2007 to see her on stage there! 👏
Mona
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Oh sorry for the mix up. Ill fix it soon. Can anyone do more characters? 😳
soniadhawan10 thumbnail
rakhee is not in the list
anu's sister
bajaj 1st wife tushar mother
1st prem
gupta bajaj friend
psjiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They had died when he was small 😭 .........so he was adopted by his uncle & aunt(Mr.&Mrs Gerewal). 😊