Tararumpum With TPz

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Tararumpum With TPz

How else do i describe the utterly tomboyish girl hu cums up with her weird phrasings (chad de fatte patte...) and luks like an african dhabe wali when she wants to spite that amritha!!!

Yea by now you ppl would have gotten the hang of these topics na?

So tararumpum with Tpz... and al discussion bout TP, her performance in the latest episode and her charector discussion all go right here...

enjoy, dont resort to spamming (arrey v got only one viewbie here yaar... lets torture her when shez got more help 😆😆😆)

So yea... TPz... and her dhaba antics go right in here...

❤️Ysh❤️

Rock With Rattu : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633114

Mischief With Mannu : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633156

Razzle With Rocky : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633258

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as usual gr8 topic 👏 and funny heading! 😆 so ppl. lets go ta ra ra rum ta rum pum with tpz 😉
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lolzzz....I love TP! I love her character themost! She is THE girl of the show and yet she's not the usual sati savitri...nor is the typical tom boyish types!

And nor is she treated as though she's this ugly duckling in the show who cannot attract guys by herself...without the help of her 3 best friends who are guys!

So yeah...nice characterisation!~
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya.i think her chatacter is sweet.i like her character.She is gud frnd.Moreover she is a funloving person.
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oyaaaa tpezzzzzzz u rock reeee am fidaa on you and your chilled out attitude and yupp undoubtedly shes my fvt carachtre amongst the four and she rocked today tooo loved her sceen wid rattu specialy the self help guru idea her expressions rocked in it 🤣 🤣 "sab kaam karenge and main aaraaaaaaaaaaaam ki life jiyungi" 🤣 🤣 tooo tooooo cuteeee 😳
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

oyaaaa tpezzzzzzz u rock reeee am fidaa on you and your chilled out attitude and yupp undoubtedly shes my fvt carachtre amongst the four and she rocked today tooo loved her sceen wid rattu specialy the self help guru idea her expressions rocked in it 🤣 🤣 "sab kaam karenge and main aaraaaaaaaaaaaam ki life jiyungi" 🤣 🤣 tooo tooooo cuteeee 😳

totally agree with u😉as usual she was way tooooooooo  coollllll today👏

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
love her dressing style yaar 😳... i mean its lyk gotten a style of its own u knw and speiks VOLUMES...😛 nd no i dunt mean dat african get up she wore for amrita... im talking bout her normal dress sense 😛

❤️Ysh❤️
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

love her dressing style yaar 😳... i mean its lyk gotten a style of its own u knw and speiks VOLUMES...😛 nd no i dunt mean dat african get up she wore for amrita... im talking bout her normal dress sense 😛

❤️Ysh❤️

Seriously..!! I'm fida over her wardrobe😳😆...I mean her clothes are so chic and stylish😃....With all that junkie beaded necklaces😳 n stuff she wears..and her Puma ke shoes😉 (I was glued 2 d TV screen to see which brand of shoes it was😆😆😆)....her wardrobe totallyyyyy rocks👏😳...!!!!
love_rucha thumbnail
tp...tp..tp....she rocks...with her style,language,dressing n of course with her frnds....ek ladki jo teen ladko ko sambhalti hain...awesome character...n gr8 topic...
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
[quote]ek ladki jo teen ladko ko sambhalti hain[/quote]

thats true 😆... but u know if the guys luk so hot its not tough i guess 😆😆😆...

and u dont come accross such great lookers evrytym u knw 😛

❤️Ysh❤️