Rock With Rattu

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ROCK WITH RATTU

Hello People!

Well, you know we seem to be opening new new topics all the time to discuss Rattu...

so i figued that we keep all our Rattu discussion and how cute he is (yes u'll be hearing a LOT from me on this 😳) here...

yea so this rattu is a cahrector i neednt even STARt to describe.. al cutie cute and sho adorable in the scenes with his paretns (nd dat games with his dad πŸ˜†) hes got his values in place nd his wacky (wakho 😳) dreams too... but increasingly loyal, he never gives up his friends

So this topic is Rattu-clusive and evrything to do with Rattu is right here...

Has he been cute in the episode, is he THE most sweetest friend, is he gonna have a romantic pair?????? all over here!!! aur also how he did in the episode (ok he was rocking, what else is new πŸ˜†)

So Lets Rock With Rattu (thx shellz for the phraseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) out here!!!!!!!!

❀️Ysh❀️

Mischief With Mannu : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633156

Tararumpum With TPz : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633193

Razzle With Rocky : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633258

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woo woo woo awesmee names ysh loved tpeez the most awesme awesmee good that u started all different topics we wld do less of spamming nw πŸ˜‰ as it is we hav real strickt as in stright form the hitler's army types viewbi specially one in particular πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ right harshu ji πŸ˜†
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Hitler Harshu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat sounds like d right name foer her πŸ˜‰...

yea i thot of redusing d strain on d hitler πŸ˜‰ AND i wanted to strt a fan club for darling Rattu bby 😳... bt i luv d other charects too na 😳

i WISH i had seen the last 15 dyas of epi... esp rattu and his dad scened 😭

❀️Ysh❀️
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowdie now i can spam mazee se here πŸ˜†
rakhi_uv thumbnail
luv ya soo much making this ysh πŸ€— n yea i agree to tht hitler bit πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rattu dahling i owe u one πŸ˜‰ i was p p p p ppisseddddd and disgusted today{for reasons best knwn to bhaggu πŸ˜‰ }but you made me smile and laugh and giggle πŸ˜ƒ

wasnt he aweshme today? loved all his sceens and one liners they were too soofi specialy that bit wen he says to rocky..."are yaar rocky jab tu aise pearls and wisdoms bolta hai to mujhe smajha nahi aata pahle ye karun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ya sir khujaun" 🀣 🀣

dudeee u really changed my moood πŸ˜‰

and ya loved his sceen wid tpeez i just love this level of utter self confidence in him its the only thng that keeps u gng even wen the whole world is against u

grtt gng rattuu and yaa loved the frndship wall tooo πŸ˜ƒ it was cute

but the best was the starting dialouge LIFE SUCKS and tp seconding it with her saying "meri life to ek jale huea bangan ke bhadta ban chuky hai" it felt as if they were speaking our minds right raakhs? πŸ˜‰
rakhi_uv thumbnail
u bett smriti.....i jus made a lamba post on him πŸ˜† me too luved his one-liners 😳 com-plan boy rocks πŸ˜‰ for my further comments see my post 😳 πŸ˜† n yesh he definately made me smile too after such a pissing n disgusting day tht we had 😑 thanks rattu baby luv u loads......muah πŸ€—
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
everytime he lights the serious se serious situation πŸ‘ he know his limits!thats why he didnt go cheeka way ! πŸ˜ƒ way to go rattu πŸ‘
spian thumbnail

Thanks for the post. 😳

⭐️Rattu⭐️ is the best charac on TV right now as he is the Most Normal and sensible one.

He is loyal to his friends and even family. His scenes with his father are brilliant and with TP too he is in his element.πŸ‘πŸΌ. He guides them correctly and helps them too. Very real and nice. Rattu is awesome (in his words)πŸ˜†

rakhi_uv thumbnail
yesh yesh rattu is aweshum ☺️i agree wid u spian 😊 really appears sensible n real .....hes the one u can most relate to πŸ˜ƒ Edited by rakhi_uv - 17 years ago