Razzle With Rocky

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Razzle With Rocky

Rock-a-doodle-doo ppl! (yea got bored with the old hey ppl beginning to d posts 😆)

Haan, so rocky... the total good-boy image... the rajveer of FOUR so to speak... a little boring and so far couldnt find any flaws in his charector... but somewer ther shud be na?

So discuss Rocky here... his pros and cons here... bout him and TP [duh 😳] and his totally non-flawish charector and how he is gonna react saintly and all... and whether he lyks amritha or not... u get the trend dont u? anything rocky/vipul [awww😳] related...

And lets not resort to spamming of any sort!!!

❤️Ysh❤️

Rock With Rattu : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633114

Tararumpum with TPz : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633156

Mischief With Mannu : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/633156

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing yaar!!he doesnt have totally gud boy image coz he didnt tell his parents that hes taking music lessons!(i saw this line written by super kool in a post and i reallly agree with it) but then again saint typo image arises bcoz hes all doing for his parents happiness 😆 😳 and then he is slightly confused whether tofulfill his dreams or his parents' dreams!gosh rocky show some flaws lest we will get confused that whether u r saint or a normal person 😆 😊
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree he has hidden the fact dat he used to learn music.secondly he brought amrita to their place widout asking ne one.So here is one more fault.Thirdly remember he was the master mind behind the whole idea of getting tp out of dhaba by making fake orders.So v cant call him saint. Ok fine is introvert.Dusnt like to talk too much nor is he xpressive.bt v do cum across such ppl.he likes to keep widin himself n dats absolutely fine.
Fallen_Beauty thumbnail
i dunt gt wht we meanta talk bout coz lke i dunt watch FOUR all i knw is tht Adi frm IC [Vipul gupta] nd Ashu frm KGGK r ere.
i think Vipul'z veryy hwatt!!!!!!
nd soo is dunno hiz real name [think hez playin rattu or sum1]!!!!!!!!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear he is playing ROCKY 😳 😳
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
ohk ohk i agree he isnt the complete good boy image... but what was the deal with the not-stopping-dad-when-he-was-about-to-throw-the-music-book scene????

If he had said "why dad, i'll do my music for passtime, dont throw my book!" nothing would have happened na?

❤️Ysh❤️
-Mansi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

ohk ohk i agree he isnt the complete good boy image... but what was the deal with the not-stopping-dad-when-he-was-about-to-throw-the-music-book scene????

If he had said "why dad, i'll do my music for passtime, dont throw my book!" nothing would have happened na?

❤️Ysh❤️

Correct....😛😛😛

-Mansi- thumbnail
I don like Rocky much... 😳 I prefer Mannu nd Rattu 2 him.... 😳 😳
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well you know, in todays episode he was very very nice.. i mean all that much loyalty and that swetenss of apologising but expressing himself nevertheless was very nice... i like him a lot today...
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

well you know, in todays episode he was very very nice.. i mean all that much loyalty and that swetenss of apologising but expressing himself nevertheless was very nice... i like him a lot today...

agree with u😊 and that scene where  tp was dreaming rocky as inspector and rattu as prisoner it was way tooooooooooooo funnnnnnnny😆