Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey moorat is such agood drama but end is so sad i was crying man.someone was asking about kaanch well it recently finished on ary the cast is zhalay sarhadi,fiza ali,shabbir jaan,rubina ashraf,sameena pirzada,faisal qureshi n others at the beginning it was so good the ed was boring.they twisted the story and it was shit i hav 2 say.hey i hav ary digital and ptv-prime.bandish yesterday was so cooool mundree killed afsha begum i was lyk hurray good one!! hurain can liv in peace now.i also watch muhabbaton kay bandhan that really good and aasman ke neechay which recently finished other then that the gum drama with ali haider is so boring.duz anyone watch ghaffars at dhorajje its a copy of batliwalla house number 43.its really funny though.on ptv prime there r live shows that i watch lyk the quid show,lights camera action,jee ayan noo,music station n the drama ambulance if u hav ptv then u must watch these programs.
mehraal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well!

i watched moorat,ibn-e-adam(it was boring sumtimes,sumtimes intensive)...woh bees din,,,,dunya daari(hey i wanna know the ending since ptv-prime was not available here),,,,

and a lot moreeee