Tumse Milke.. pg 134.. Memories revived?

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail

The characters intro is just the same:

As u all know from kk serial..just a diff story with lots of twists and turns..😳

This is my first ff so pls bear with me and tell me if i m wrong somewhere..

Hope u all will like it...😳

Su is having a large family of himself...and kk is all alone in her life...sukk are frnds of each other frm college days...the best of the frnds...

Su: This vacation kk u will come to me to meet my family.

KK: Main aakar kya karoongi...

Su: Mere parivar se milna..

And he forces her to come with him. She also accepts.

Sukk reach home and su is all happy to greet the entire family after a longtime and the same with family.

Su: arey kk andar aao naa..

She steps inside and sees the entire family and becomes happy and greets them.

Su: she is kk my best frnd.

All welcome her into the household.

Su goes to meet his big bro jatin and introduces kk with him. Jatin likes her into first instance.

KK stays with the family till the vacations are going on and su makes her see all the places around.

Then ja expresses an interest in kk and su is more than happy for his frnd. He says tht kk will def be his. And will marry him only.

And in the midst of confusions su asks kk for marrying ja and she kinda likes ja which she thinks is ok for the proposal.

Their engagement is announced and she is happy for this situations.

Ja kk start hang around and kk comes to realise tht ja is not the man she wants to be with her entire life.

She does not want to go ahead in this relationship bt does not know whom to speak with. She only finds su.

KK: su I wanna speak with you.

Su: yeah go ahead. Bt before tht lemme tell u tht I m really happy for u bt after this marrage i wont call u my bhabhi. U r kk for me and will always remain so.

KK: Par su main yeh shadi nahi karna chahti.

Su: Kya?

KK: haan, mujhe nahi lagta ke ja aur main saath reh payenge. Hum dono bilkul alag hai aur maine puri koshish ke samjhane kee apneaapko par...

Su: tum kya keh rahi ho?

KK: hann su, main yeh shadi nahi kar sakti...and says tht if still he wants she wd continue for this relationship bt doesnt have a heart to speak to anyone else bt him..tum mere dost ho isliye maine tumse kahan..main yahan tumhare siva kisiko nahi janti...

Su is silent and kk starts walking down.

Su: thehro kk, main tumhare saath hoon lekin...

Kk: lekin kya..

Su: tumhe abhi sabke samne yeh kehna hoga ke tum yeh shadi nahi karogi...koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega aur agar kisine kaha toh sara parivar ek taraf aur tum ek taraf aur yeh su tumhare saath hoga...

KK is happy bt worried and su takes her hand firmly and takes along with him... 😳

Edited by resham_tam - 17 years ago
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good u started it as a seperate forum its a good story updats soon
*Resham* thumbnail
Su comes with kk inside the house and tells everyone tht kk wont marry jaπŸ˜›. Everyone is stunned to hear this bt su says tht a girl has a right to love someone and if she feels tht she is not going to be happy with ja or keep him happy forever she wont do this marriage and I support her as her frnd.. πŸ˜ƒ

Kk just nods in frnt of everyone whtever su said agreeing with him and there is a stunned silence...

Bt ja supports sukk's stand and breaks off the nt existing relationship bet him and kk..she feels better now!! 😳

My story contains a twist alsoπŸ˜†...ja dies a premature death...and su's world shakes up... 😭

Su sees everyone in tears bt could nt shed his tears so as to make his family overcome with this loss. He pacifies everyone and brings the business into lights and makes it reach to a scaling heights.. 😳

Bt deep down he has buried the sorrow of his bro's death.. 😭

One fine evening su faints down in the corridor of his house and the family doc is called upon. On treating him he says tht su is deeply lost by his bro's death and his sorrows are still not in frnt of everyone, since he knows tht if he cries down we will break too. 😭

Everyone thinks of wht to do when kk's call comes and su's mom asks her to come down and gives her the situations which su is going through. Kk feels bad abt ja's death and with a brave heart she walks towards su. 😳

Su on seeing her sits on the bed and starts showing her ja's wonderful things all around. Kk just sees him. 😳

Kk: Su..

Su looks at her and sees her moist eyes and kk gently opens her arms towards him. Su hugs her tightly and starts crying like a baby..Kk cajoles him till he ends up crying. 😳

Everyone is watching this emotional trauma and su's father comes to a conclusion saying tht sukk doesnt share only frndship bt its a relationship beyond this..  πŸ˜³ 

He announces in frnt of everyone tht su will be getting married to kk by the end of this month... all are happy to see su settling now with his true companion bt sukk are unaware of this develpment... 😳

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Congo on ur 1st FF Reshu! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

sirf ek cheez plz hume suspence se na maar na

plz plz plz I beg u... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aur haan tera FF hai ek dum confidence mein likh πŸ˜‰
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally dushman u got your own personal FF congrats dear..Aur haan like henna said write what ever you want πŸ˜† i hope by now you understood what we meantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›   πŸ˜† aur haan romantic scenes have to be extra romantic ok πŸ˜† warna......

And please no suspenses now.. You see suspenses is not good for health    
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey great start that was amazing, i could jus picture the scene it was brilliant
vanita_000 thumbnail
nice story ...really go with it.... πŸ‘
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr888888888..........bachcha.........bohut sweet hai..... πŸ‘

congo.........will wait soon.......hey tune kaha...twists and turns.........abhi tak koi problem nahi hui.........to ab.........tu kya karne waali hai???????
anyways.........sweet........write soonπŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Thnks a lott henna and shabu and all of u for the amazing support... πŸ‘

Now in continuation with my story... πŸ˜†

Su comes at home very tired after a gruelling day and lies on a sofa when preethi passes by...and unknowingly shows him a card. 😳

Su: kya hai yeh..

Preethi: bhaiyya, woh... πŸ˜•

Su: Woh, woh kya...aur tumhare haath mein kya hai...kya chupa rahi hoo.. 😳

Preethi: kuch nahin bhaiyaa..

Su: Dikhaon kya hai yeh...

Su sees the card and opens it and sees his and kk's wedding letters around the card... 😳

Su gets shocked and asks wht is this? Who did this? And who decided this? 😳

Preethi: sab gharwalon ne decide kiya hain... πŸ˜•

Su: Lekin main isey nahin manunga aur nahi kk..usey toh kuch bhi khabar nahi hain...woh toh kuch bhi nahi janti..😳

Preethi: Bhaiyya, aap dadaji se baat karo..unhone jo kaha wohi hai is card par..

Su asks where is dadaji? She says tht everyone is in his room...

Su goes to dadaji's room furiously and asks :

Su: Throwing the card, kya hai yeh dadaji? 😭

Dada: Tumhari shaadi ka card

Su: Mujhse pooche bina..

Dada: Tumse poochne ki zarroorat nahi thi... πŸ˜•

Su: Kyun...

Dada: Kyunki humne jo dekha, jo jaana ussey hi sahi faisla liya hai...

Su: Nahi, meri rai zaroori hai... 😳

Dada: Faisla ho chuka hai, tumhari shaadi kk se hogi.. πŸ‘

Su: Mujhe manzoor nahi hain aur nahi kk ko hoga..😭

Dada: Humne sirf tum dono ki shaadi ka wedding card ka sample dikhaya hain lekin kk se baat karke cards chapwa denge.. πŸ˜†

Su: Apne baat ki kk se..

Dada: nahin, lekin woh naa nahi karegi..

Su: Woh haan bhi nahi karegi...

Su and dadaji argue a lott after which there is a stoic silence as his mom also joins them and asks su to get ready for marriage and asks kk. 😳

Su is not ready and he tries to say: Maa maine kk ko hamesha dosti ke nazar se dekha, main usey is rishtey mein nahi baandh sakta.. 😳

Veena: Tumhein yeh shaadi se kya prob hain...

Su: Main nahi karoonga shadi.. 😭

The moment he says this kul comes frm behind and on hearing this falls on ground... 😭

Su sees this and shouts loudly " Papa" 😭

Everyone turns back and runs towards kul...

Su takes kul's head into his lap and asks to call for their family doctor... 😭