Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Apurva...gr8 answers! u are such a sweetheart! πŸ˜› πŸ‘

and thanks 4 the artical

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow those were awesome answers!! thanx for the article!

What did you think of the Jassi makeover? Would you undergo one?
I loved the new look. On the sets we welcomed the change as we were tired of the glasses and braces. I did try long hair for a while but everyone hated it. Now friends are saying I should give it another shot.

Do you guys want Armaan with long hair again??

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

wow those were awesome answers!! thanx for the article!

I loved the new look. On the sets we welcomed the change as we were tired of the glasses and braces. I did try long hair for a while but everyone hated it. Now friends are saying I should give it another shot.

Do you guys want Armaan with long hair again??

I actually liked the long hair provided it wasn't in his face....and I missed it when he chopped it all off....*Sigh*....now all I can do is reminisce about his soft silky tresses....makes me kinda sad yaar....oh gosh I feel a tear coming yaar😭....No..hehe...actually I'm feel 😳😳 when I remember the long hair!!!   So Sexy yaar!!!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

I actually liked the long hair provided it wasn't in his face....and I missed it when he chopped it all off....*Sigh*....now all I can do is reminisce about his soft silky tresses....makes me kinda sad yaar....oh gosh I feel a tear coming yaar😭....No..hehe...actually I'm feel 😳😳 when I remember the long hair!!!   So Sexy yaar!!!!

Yea i agree..he did look hot in that hair style πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

How do u even know the if the tresses were soft and silkyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sharila thumbnail
Apurva you are incredible, and so is your interviews no wonder you grew on me over the years.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

That's really true......

Apurva is quite matter of fact  in his words

Yeah, I definetely agree. So far, in all of Apurva's interviews I've read, he has given very honest answers which I think reflect his down-to-earth personality! 😊

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wwwwwwwohhhhhhhhhh now what has happend here? where did the groom ran off to...... mayb to rescue his bride in distress

hmmm grt answers... i think he is reading the I-F FORUMS and he did say armaan jaisa koi nahin

sure armaan jaisa koi nahin

move over sharukh khan

apurva agnihotri is here

hats off to him

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: AA

THEN WHY DO YOU YET TRY OUT HIDEOUS HAIR STYLES

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

THEN WHY DO YOU YET TRY OUT HIDEOUS HAIR STYLES

You again after his hair Buffie??????? tsk tsk tsk!!! Don't forget Minnie's warning!!!