Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mauritian thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: hansa

You again after his hair Buffie??????? tsk tsk tsk!!! Don't forget Minnie's warning!!!

a teachers warning: for my favourite chemistry student on this forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and it has nothing to do with chemistry....😭

you must have heard it before....

"an empty mind is devil's workshop"

btw, how many old posts did you dig out today, buffie?

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mauritian

a teachers warning: for my favourite chemistry student on this forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and it has nothing to do with chemistry....😭

you must have heard it before....

"an empty mind is devil's workshop"

btw, how many old posts did you dig out today, buffie?

Yeah Maru, she would have made an excellent archaelogist!!! πŸ˜†

leeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starryskies

Monday , August 01, 2005

TELE EXPRESS

Runaway Groom
Apoorva Agnihotri on wanting a makeover, getting married to Jassi and being the sidekick.
Sulakshana Gupta
So are you and Jassi finally getting married?
We've already been married some three or four times in our dream sequences. But I'm told it will soon happen for real. (Catch the wedding on August 5).

Are you still under an exclusive contract with Sony?
No that was till last year. I'm free to take on other projects.

Is Jassi... going the melodramatic way because of falling TRPs?
It's difficult to sustain something that's been consistently different. For two years, we managed to stay ahead and people imitated our work. Also, audiences are easily boredβ€”gimmicks like song and dance sequences keep them interested.

Are you happy with the way Armaan Suri's character has shaped up?
There's no room for creativity in a daily soap. Unless the plot's going haywire I try not to interfere. I butted in when my character was becoming too negative. Anyway, ten years down the line, viewers will only vaguely remember who Jassi and Armaan were.

Doesn't it get lonely these days? Most scenes are romantic moments between you and Jassi?
I definitely miss the old office gang and hope they manage to weave them back into the story. Parmeet Sethi's one of the finest comic actors I've seen. And these days Vikas Bhalla and I have really bonded. Were you ever threatened by Purab's (Samir Soni) popularity?
No one person can carry a show on their shoulders. Plus, I wasn't intimidated while shooting with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes. This was a piece of cake. Did you ever consider quitting?
I'm under no illusions. The show is called Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin not Armaan Jaisa Koi Nahin. I have no hassles with doing television. I know tracks change and the spotlight can't be on me all the time. How would you have wanted Armaan Suri to turn out?
When I took the role, he was a business tycoon who'd go to any length for his company. Today Armaan is someone who's learnt from his mistakes. Sometimes I feel the character's achieved its purpose, at other times, no. What did you think of the Jassi makeover? Would you undergo one?
I loved the new look. On the sets we welcomed the change as we were tired of the glasses and braces. I did try long hair for a while but everyone hated it. Now friends are saying I should give it another shot. If you had to rewrite Jassi..., what would be different?
I'd definitely have a scene showing Raj crying. I'd also turn Maddy into someone serious who Jassi can confide in.

what a straight answersssssss πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘