Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?

I will ask them when will the elevator going to work😆if no replies, i will ask salman why are you giving big roles to govinda, which you should be doing? I will ask john how's vidya😳😆

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

I will ask hrithik why don't u work with kareena, u both look hot together. I will ask ash how did u fooled abhishek? and how hard was it for you to fool vivek for 3 years?😕😆

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

What have u done?😆 work hard and prove it for yourself you aint a loser. But be a better person than a better actor.😳

snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. dude chill... dont kill eachother
2. hrithik your so much better than ash...
3. dude stop coming in movies...
1. will talk wid both john and sallu and advice them to patch up and make peace for heaven's sake
2. will let hrithik know tht he is a gr8 dancer and ask ash to plz do not break abhi's heart he is a gr8 guy u better b wid him
3. and for vivek go back to ur saathiya days plz and patch up wid rani they look gud together and also make peace wid sallu if possible
ffeepp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator

to sallu listen i know u are a big star so behave like on😆

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

chill guys don't give a damn about wat people say and lets be frnds

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

i know u father is an actor too but naa unki flim hit hoyee naa apki hogee so go find an other job lolz

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?

i'll use preity zinta's answer for this cuz this only struck my mind..........................John meet salman,Salman beat john😆

plz do more films together😳

are u really a man on a mission( jaya's statement)

apux thumbnail

Just take off your shirts, u guys both know how to do that and do it very well!

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

I would say, I knew it! It didn't take Ash very long...

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

Just forget about ash, find yourself a good girl and get married...
loveuRD thumbnail

first of all there are very slim chances of both of them getting into the same elevator...n....if by chance they do then....i will the most entertained person among the three..coz both of them will be literally fighting.i m sure the elevator will start workin then.

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

take an autograph n a photograph from both of them n. ten ask which mall is ABhi n suzzane gone to....coz..gotta take their autograph too.

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

continue the good work...n...be urself as always.good job.