Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquababe thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?   
Ask John to share the secret of his long lustrous locks with Salman!

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?
I would like to know the story behind the 'Kissa Kiss Ka!'

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

Talk less.

Other comments: Grrrrrreat Idea!
Edited by aquababe - 16 years ago
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?

Tell them Babul was actually a good movie 🀒
(at least they'll be proud of smthg they did together)

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

Tell Ash to take a photograph of me with Hrithik.    πŸ˜‰

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

go back to the COMPANY of ramgopalverma, find a great SAATHIYA for yourself and live your life in full MASTI. Edited by glamourous - 16 years ago
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RapidFire Questions

I will talk about long legs. That seems to be their common point of interest!

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

First of all, I would like to tell them that they were amazing in D2, in spite of people talking all kind of things. Then, I will tell Ash to now take on Mrs. World because she truly does deserve it and tell Hrithik to find something like Mr. World because he definitely does have true potential to win international peagents!! πŸ˜‰

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

My advice to him would be: Stop giving puppies to lovely ladies! 😳

supergal1 thumbnail
Don't really like john, i'll tell him to apoligis to salman as u r jr and tell salman aapka to intnnna bara dil hai aap maaf kardo john ko.
2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Tell hrithink that you just rock, n tell ash, phle salman phir vivek phir abi aur ab kaun?

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? learm 4rm ur mistake, u'll click 1 day.
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Will tell john that he needs to donate sum of his hair to salman. πŸ˜‰

to Sullu:  Dun worry You always have Sneha Ullal   πŸ˜›

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

To Hrithik: Hey man howdy and I luv u cant ever make fun of you.

Ash:  Who is the best kisser Abhi or Hrithik?  πŸ˜•

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

Take it easy and join the club with sallu πŸ˜†

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 16 years ago
Neetusxm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Do a body building tournament and i will vote who has the best body 😳...if the elevator still aint moving we will have a debate on whose girlfriend is hotter...lol🀣

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Hrithik how abt u treat me for an ice cream cuz it suddenly got hot in here...πŸ˜† to Ash How about you treat yourself ice cream cuz you look like you are feeling hot as well...πŸ˜ƒ

Dont speak abt your private life in public, charity work is good as a pass time, try concentrating on whatever is left of your movie career...πŸ˜›

Also add comments, if have any😊

was fun...tryied my best to sound like Kjo... lol..krazy but kreative idea...πŸ‘

cheers, Neetu

Lina400 thumbnail
1) i would completly ignore both and act as they are nothing to me> and will ask their excuse if they are on my way.
2) Aish thank, god u left salman , coz inlife one should do soemthing good, and that would be ur first and last good thing coz u dont deserve salman khan.
3) my advice to vivek would be , go get an identity first and then get my advice , call a press conference and reveal ur real identity, ( who the hell are you?)

soory , guys hope didnt offend any one
preity*zinta thumbnail

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? Um lmfao can you make things comfortable .. i'd be too scared to talk to the both of them:p I would try to resolve problems between cuz they're both SO hot it'd be nice to see them working together :) Then I ask to be friends with the both of them

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? I'd tell them that they both rocked in Dhoom 2 and to forget all the negative critcism and do a GAZILLION more movies like Dhoooom 2 togetherr and then I ask to be friends lmfao

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? Um i don't really like him so I don't watch his movies .. but I heard he was a bit depressed over Aish so I tell him to get over her and move on

ncite thumbnail

I will call Abhi-the engineer for help!πŸ˜†

I will ask them what good they did in their previous janam cuz of which they r getting all the success w/o being talentedπŸ˜•

Keep away from Salman or he wl kick yr a$$!

ROX_ZY thumbnail
I will tell them to take their shirts off.....that's what both do best.. πŸ˜‰

(If they are together)....I won't ask....I will tell them to go their seperate ways.....b4 Abhishekh turns up..! πŸ˜†

GET MARRIED..!! πŸ˜† iF NOT THEN ATLEAST MOVE ON AND GET A life..!!
Edited by ROX_ZY - 16 years ago