Posted: 16 years ago

Rapid Fire of the Week

Hello KWKiansπŸ˜ƒ Swati has came up with a great idea. Every week there would be a post of 3 or more questions(depend how the idea is successful) For now, I will start with 3 question and hoping everyone would participate and make the post successful.😳

How to Participate?

I will post 3 questions and you have to come with witty replies just like Karan Johar asks Questions to his quests. If any question or confusion, please pm me or Swati.

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

Also add comments, if have any😊

talk to john,,,,ignore salman hahahahha

ignore stuck up ash and tell hrithik hes great and i loved him in dhoom 2! DO MORE ACTION FLICKS!

advice to vivek...hmmmm....go back to saathiya days you were sooo adorable then!
well i love both of dem so i will b like
patch up guys peaceeeeee 😊

ash😑 n hrithik 😑 just cant stand both of them so i maself wil ignore dem πŸ˜‰

hmmm adivce 2 vivek "learn from ur mistakes" u r a 9ce actor πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Fashion_2005

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? I wud just talk bout how I think they both are so hottttπŸ˜†

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Where is my AbhiπŸ˜•

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? Stay away from Ash, Abhi, and Bollywood warna....😑

Also add comments, if have any😊 Wow Swati di....Amazing idea😳

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? I would just tell them, hot body guys.

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Both are conceited people. I would advice Aish to NOT break Abhi's heart.

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? Have you talked to salman yet? LOL

Rapid Fire of the Week

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? I would sing cuz Im good at that πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm sure that would calm us down then again i think I'd jus stare and tell them how damn fine they r πŸ˜‰

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Hrithik what are you doing with Ash??? U shud b with me!!!πŸ˜† oh yea and btw wheres Abhi? u jus got married and ur already going off with other men tut tut πŸ˜† (no offence 2 anybody - trying 2 b funny)

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? If I saw Vivek 😳 I would say ur better off without Ash and u shud hook up with Dia Mirza cuz u make a cute couple😳 also carry on with ur work ur doing gr8! 

Also add comments, if have any😊 Awesome ideaπŸ˜ƒ I think this should b done every week

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?
I'd be hey...why dont we see who has the better body?

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?
Hey hows Abhi? πŸ˜• [I knw I knw im really bad at this!]

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?
Ab aur press conference nahi! πŸ˜‰

Also add comments, if have any
Great Idea!! πŸ˜ƒ

RapidFire Questions

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? Lets see who has the better body!

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? Wouldnt give them importance just walk by, i guess.

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? Cut your hair!!

Also add comments, if have any😊 Nice Idea!

1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator?   I would tell them to take of their shirts, and talk to John more than Salman

2. Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them?
I would tell Hrithik to take of his shirt and kiss me, tell as ASh to hug, me and talk maybe about DHOOM 2

3. If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be?

I would say move on, and grow older
1. How can you make things comfortable if you, John and Salman Khan are stuck in the elevator? I would like talking with salman and john for not making them bored and lonely ...

Hrithik and Ash are at the Shopping Mall and shares a hi, what is the first thing you would want to request or Ask either of them? I would like to ask Hrithik what is your next film?and request ashwarya to not break abhishek's heart  and be happy with him...

If you get to meet or saw Viveik Oberoi by a chance, your advice to him would be? well....to concentrate on his career and find a really good life partner.. hows your friendship with salman and abhishek?
Edited by VishakaGal12 - 16 years ago