Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

hey neha!

WISH U HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope u enjoy it sooooooooooooooooo much. i hope all ur wishes come true, n may god bless u always. i hope u get alllllll the happiness u deeserves!

Enjoy!!!!

😳 😳 🤗 😳 😳 🤗 😳 😳

thank you sooo much! 😛

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
i know i'm late but happy belated birthday neha 😊
neha9 thumbnail
guys i will be posting the last part of this fan fic very soon! actually the next part posted will be the last part!! 😉
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
neha ........ji zara jaldi kero it is almost one week ...that didn't write any thing........cant wait more!
angadsgurl thumbnail
Neha..damn good.....keep it up....i dont have more words to tell u...but continue a lil faster.....
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch kuch hota

i know i'm late but happy belated birthday neha 😊

thanks! 😛

neha9 thumbnail
The next part should be up soon, the next part will be the last part! 😛
neha9 thumbnail

One month later....

Angad decides to take Kripa in the garden, he picks her up and sits her into a wheel chair and takes her out. He bends down in front of her and smiles at Kripa who's looking right at him. He puts his head in Kripa's lap, hoping to feel her hand on his head soon, but when it doesn't happen Angad is quite disappointed. He asks Dadi to stay with Kripa, and he leaves the place.

The whole day passes and Angad is not back yet. Everyone is asleep. Kripa lays in her room alone, awake, tears run down her eyes as she worries sick about Angad. She lays there for a long time until she hears the door open, her heart skips a beat and she moves her eyes to see who it is, but Can't. But its none other than our Angad, totally drunk. He trips over his own feet and falls on the floor beside Kirpa. Kripa tries her best to move but is unsuccesful. Angad sits down next to her, not in his senses and holds her hand w/o any reponse from her, he throws her hand down leaving her in pain and stands up.

A: Damn you Kripa, humasha mujhko dukh, aur durd ka siva tumna kuch diya hai? Oh main tumnsa kya pooch raha ho, tum tho mujhse itni nafrat karthi ho, 2 salo sa mujhse baat tha nahie ki tum. Aagar mujhko itni bari saaza he deni thi tho mujhko aapna he kyun? He falls to his knees and cries. He then wipes his tears and stands beside Kripa. Theek hai, tumko mujhse baat nahie karni mat karo, lakin main kyun ro raha ho, maina kya kiya, i deserve better. Tum mujhse door rehana chathi ho na, theek hai, main tumsa door chala jaata ho, he falls beside her and folds his hand, while you see Kripa's fingure moves alittle. Main tumnsa door chala jaata ho, tum bas theek ho jao, sab ko tumahri zaroorat hai, Dadi ko, Arjun ko, mujhk ko... He berries her face in her arm and conts to cry... please tum theek ho jao Kripa. Please... Kripa slides her hand on the bed with pain and places it on Angad's arm, her lips quiver, and she tries to speak but nothing comes out. Angad feels her touch and slolwy lifts her head and looks at her eyes flowing w/ tears, and then looks at her hand on his arm... He looks at her lips which are trying to talk but are unsucceful... Angad holds Kripa's hand and slowly Kripa's hand curves in to hold his hand as well. And finally Kripa speaks to Anga after a long wait of almost 2 years, she drly wipsers"Angad" Angad looks at Kripa, and holds her hand tigther...

A: Haan Kripa... kuch kaho Kirpa...

K: Angad i....

A: Come on Kripa... u can do it...

Suddely Kripa's hand leaves Angad and she faints....

Angad quickly picks her up and takes her to the hospital. The doctors check her, and Angad waits for outside, until he faints due to weekness and tension.

4 Day's later....

Angad has been unconsice for 4 days now becasue he hadn't touched food for days. The nurse is checking her pulse and stuff when he slowly opens his eyes and tries to sit up. The dr. comes in and asks Angad how he is doing. Angad faintly replies and sits up.

A: Dr.. my wife...

Dr: Haan vo.. ek mint...

The dr. and nurse leave the room, and Angad sits back with his eyes closed as pictures of Kripa run through his mind....

Kripa's voice: Angad...

Angad opens his eyes and doesn't find any one there, he onces again closes his eyes, and hears her voice again...

K: Angad...

Angad doesn't opens his eyes as he thinks he's imagining again.

K: Angad...

Angad still doesn't open his eyes...

Now he feels someone breath on his cheecks, Angad slowly opens his eyes and finds Kripa in a wheel chair beside him, smiling...

Angad slowly gets out of bed and bends down, not ready to accept that Kripa sits in front of him, talking, smiling... totally alive...

He holds her face and relizes he's not dreaming.

A: Kripa.. tum.. main...

Tears flow from her eyes and she doesn't say anything while Angad stands there with a confused look on his face.

K: Aaisa kya dekh raha ho, main tumahra saamna ho, tumsa baatain karna chathi ho, tumahra pass aana chathi ho, i want to be in you arms again, aur tum yaha par aaisa he betha hua ho?

Angad smiles and cries at the same time, and then stands up and turns around to wipe his tears.

A: Still no facing Kripa- Aur yeh baat kehna main tumna 2 saal laga diya, mujhko itna tadapaaya, ab tum bhi thoori der ka liya mujhse door raho.

K: Sadly- Aagar tum yeh he chatha ho tho theek hai...

Anagd turns around and looks at Kripa...

A: Lakin Kripa, mera chanacha sa kya hota hai, main tumko aapna sa door rakhna chatha ho taaki tum vo tadap meshoos karo, lakin problem itni hai ki main tumsa aur door nahie reh saktha.

K: Lakin ab main tumsa door raho gi Angad, kykuni jo tapad tumna dekhi hai, vo he main dekna chahi ho. Main dekhna chathi ho main tumsa kitna dino tak door reha sakthi ho.

Kripa turns her wheelchair around and leaves the room with a smile on her face, while Angad can't beileve what just happened to him.

A week passes by Kripa won't talk to Angad for pleasure, but needed him for things as she couldn't walk still. Angad is totally depressed, and tries to spend time doing other things, but in unsuccesful, his thought drives back to Kripa.

Kripa sits in the balcony of her room, when she relizes its time for her medican.

She calls Angad but he doen't get there. She looks down and relizes she's not in her wheel chair.

K: God... she holds the wall and stands up, but her legs pain... She puts her hand out to hold on to the side of the desk but looses balance and starts to fall, but before she can Angad runs to her and holds her.

A: Madly- KRIPA... WHAT ON EARTH?? Mera wait nahie kar sakthi thi? He picks her up and makes her sit on the bed.

A: Walking to get a glass of water- Pata nahie kudh ko samajthi kya hai...

Kirpa smiles to her self, she can hear the pain, the longing in Angad's voice.

He walks back to her madly puts the tablets in her palm and gives her the water, and sits down turning his laptop on...

He searches through it, and then puts it down next to Kripa and leaves the room. There's a *Ding* on the laptop, Kripa puts the laptop in her lap and looks at the screen and relizes someone named, "i_love_you" is trying to talk to Angad.

K- Hi....

ILU- Hi Angad....

Kripa decides to talk to this person as Angad.

K: HI...

ILU- So Angad, what did u think about my proposal...

K: Which one?

ILU- Rember i asked you if u would marry me?

K: WHAT? Don't you know i'm already married?

ILU- Yes...

K: Then?

ILU- So... i don't care.

K: Well, i won't marry you cuz i love my wife very much

ILU- But i love u too!

K: Well i dont..

K: Dont ever talk to me again..

Kripa sings off and shut the laptop throwing it across the bed.

She sits there in anger fiddling with her fingures.

K: Yeh Angad bhi na, pata nahie...

Angad comes in and finds an angry look on Kripa's face.

Grinning he sits down on the bed...

A: Yeh kya Kripa tumna laptop band kyun kar diya?

K: Agar tumna yeh laptop ek bar phir on kiya i'll kill u!

A: Ok, I dont care, waisa bhi main kaunsa je raha ho.

Kripa exhales loudly....

K: Sweetly- ANgad....

A: Just as sweet- Kya???

K: Let me see you laptop...

Angad hands it to her...

K: Look jaan, its simple i can't kill you, isliya main is laptop ko he thor detiho...

A: You could never do that..

K: Yes i can.

Kripa holds the laptop and drops it to the ground...

A: KRIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yeh tumna kya kiya??

K: Kyun?

A: I had an appt on the computer.

K: Haan i know us stupid sa id ka saath "i luv u"

A: Haan, oh- lagtha hai tumahari baat hho gyi?

K: Haan... Aur u know what Angad, she points at him and moves closer.

A: What Kripa? He moves closer as well...

There faces stand a few in. part from each other, and after such a long time there eyes lock. Angad slowly moves his hand on top on Kripa's hand and inches closer to her.

A: Tum jealous ho Kripa...

Kripa is unable to reply and looks away, Angad sofly kisses Kripa's lips, and leaves from there.

Later that day.

Aaliya enter the room and see Kripa working her legs out like the dr. as told her to..

Aa: Kripa...

K: Hi Aaliya, aandar aao

Aa: U ready?

K: Haan.

Aaliya helps Kripa stand up.... and then walks to the other side of the room...

Aa: Ok Kripa, its u now...

Kripa lifts her foot and tries to walk, and it happens. She takes a few more steps until she gets tired and she is ready to fall, but once again before she can she lands against Angad, who is ferious at Kripa and Aaliya now.

A: Kripa, tum pagal ho main jantha ho. Lakin Aaliya mujhko nahie pata tha tum bhi.. god tum sab...

Aa: I'll go issa pelha mera murder mera bahi karda.

Aaliya leaves slaming the door shut behind her.

Angad nods his head and that when he relizes that Kripa stands so close to him, in his arm. He slowly puts his other arm around Kripa.

To be contuinued....

I thought this would be the last part but its gonna be to long, the next part shall be the last part!

Neha

simplyconfused thumbnail
i love it sooooo sweet! I think I love you person is Angad!! 😆 i hope so at least!!