Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey nallu I am free today it was my turn to do it yesterday bt thnkfuly u helped me out so I ll do the favour today. Edited by Shalinikanthan - 17 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thank god.i could not watch the episode today due to powercut 😕 i will be waiting for u r update 😊
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx nallu for the updates very short and simple. Pooja coming into this serial wow!!!! Shes good as a baddie.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Usha she s not a baddy I think. May be pon pandian's love interest. she losk soewat innocent and cute.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update nallu. mallika's acting was so bad, even the principal looked angrier than her! and it was supposed to be anjali who is angry. her dialogues were good, but thats about it.
i think supriya's mum has a point about paying back for her sins. however bad a woman is, stealing her husband makes you worse than her. i dont like how some serials justify this.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did anyone see jeeva's small role in the film naan avan illai? he looked completely different. and chak was there for 5 seconds as well!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the nice update, Shalini. 😃 You, Nallu and Brinny are three saving angels on anjali forums 😳 (don't even think about Charlie's Angels 😆 😆 )

I am looking forward to see more of the new characters. ( will watch the episode on dailymotion)

I guess it is a trend these days to introduce policeofficers on the serilas...(poonpandi, poobalan, acd, arase, vasanthy, SB--the list is too long...😉
c_saratha thumbnail
hi pals .
AT LAST I FOUND THE PAGE TO GET BACK TO YOU GUYS!!
GOD THIS CHANGE OF FORUM HAS MADE MY LIFE HELL BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! 😭
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back saratha from your vacation 😃 Ohh..sad to hear the changes of our forum has created problems for you 😭 anyway glad you are back paa. how was ur trip?
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Woww Our very own saratha is back. We missed you soo much. hope you had a gr8 vacation. 😃 Edited by Shalinikanthan - 17 years ago