Anjali may14-18 updates comments welcome

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Nallu. good riddance for Kaveri??? awww, atlast Anjali condescends to show some emotion - crying to start with????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, nallu πŸ˜ƒ

Chak is going to burn down the library, thilaga is another brate ( I am not saying Sundaram is a good one, but he is still her father) 😑
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so kaveri is still alive cos chak saved her eh? i bet he would have let ashok kill her if it wasn't for his fear of interference from anjali. lols!πŸ˜† anyways, this story is going haywire. i am so confused now.πŸ˜•

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update nallu..i wonder where this is going?? chak and ashok have to lose someday, not right at the end, because thats just fake.
Edited by brinny_g - 17 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Thanks for the suda suda update, nallu πŸ˜ƒ

PS! Don't ever ask for sorry for writing the update (when u write that, then its sound like you have done a big crime πŸ˜† ), remember we all appreciate your updates, buddyπŸ˜‰

Chak saved Kaveri from Ashok is a big surprise for me, but why are they afraid of Anjali??
It most be a big jokeπŸ˜†, all she can do is just show her anger on Kaveri and Babu or Gopal… by slapping them 😑

What raja told them was right, Kaveri is like a kid(crazy kidπŸ˜†), they should take care of her more and not let her be alone instead of being rude with her.

Edited by meli - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx nallu for the sweet simple updates double ones. Kaveri needs 2 be taken care off.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nallu for the update. πŸ‘

Where is this story leading? I'm getting annoyed with the characters in this serial. 😑. Moving very slow, I thought the police got the copy of the CD (correct me if I'm wrong), what is he doing? Putting sambrani is it? Can't they move a bit fast? 😑😑

Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

I thought the police got the copy of the CD (correct me if I'm wrong), what is he doing? Putting sambrani is it? 

haha..good one, vaniπŸ˜†

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nallu. One thing is for sure - the directors
of all the serials definitely have a brain storming
session - otherwise how can they end up doing a week
full of " confusing episodes"??? Bhandham with 2 Nithilas,
Lakshmi with suspense kidnapper, Anjali like this and
not to mention Aanandam's sick story line!!!!!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thanks for the suda suda update, nallu πŸ˜ƒ PS! Don't ever ask for sorry for writing the update (when u write that, then its sound like you have done a big crime πŸ˜† ), remember we all appreciate your updates, buddyπŸ˜‰ .

thanks meli. hereafterwards no sorry between friends.ok guys. πŸ˜‰ Edited by nallu - 17 years ago