Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
see finally we are getting somewhere, people mission accomplished!

dar gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i unno man.... depends wat ur looking for

If u want sexy Iq.... then the subble is the way to o... stubble is the way to go (sounds like Sean Paul- my lovin is the way to go... my lovin is the way to go πŸ˜†)...

but if u want a cute guy.. whose very cute n handsome... then Angad's chiknaness is unbeatable.

I get confused... I luv Angad after Angad n Kripa get back together after the Zaib days... and I love him from the begining of the show to Ziab.... Zaib was hot... jus my Angad.. and the omg the way he looked after the 5 year leap was intoerable... he looked toooo mature n really out of it... like he was disinterested in KYPH.

buttttttttttttttttttttttttt getting back to the point... i like him mixed... so Iq should shave one day then let it grow for the next... then shave teh third day... get what I mean... and that way my chiknaness side will be happy and my lil facial hair side will be happy too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansam

see finally we are getting somewhere, people mission accomplished!

dar gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL she never had a chance.

LadyZaib thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yeah

i unno man.... depends wat ur looking for

If u want sexy Iq.... then the subble is the way to o... stubble is the way to go (sounds like Sean Paul- my lovin is the way to go... my lovin is the way to go πŸ˜†)...

but if u want a cute guy.. whose very cute n handsome... then Angad's chiknaness is unbeatable.

I get confused... I luv Angad after Angad n Kripa get back together after the Zaib days... and I love him from the begining of the show to Ziab.... Zaib was hot... jus my Angad.. and the omg the way he looked after the 5 year leap was intoerable... he looked toooo mature n really out of it... like he was disinterested in KYPH.

buttttttttttttttttttttttttt getting back to the point... i like him mixed... so Iq should shave one day then let it grow for the next... then shave teh third day... get what I mean... and that way my chiknaness side will be happy and my lil facial hair side will be happy too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

maybe we can experiment, dinks can u ask Iqbal to shave on side of his face and leave the other half with dadhi, that way we get the best of both worlds.

come on! u can split a pizza toppings in two, half with chillies the other half not!!!πŸ˜†

why not iqbal's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LadyZaib thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

that reminds me of  ajoke...

2 guys--JO ?& WO

jo got scared and wo dies? why?

jo had a dadhi and then he shaved and WO ko huwa sadma, bechara kudparaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansam

maybe we can experiment, dinks can u ask Iqbal to shave on side of his face and leave the other half with dadhi, that way we get the best of both worlds.

come on! u can split a pizza toppings in two, half with chillies the other half not!!!πŸ˜†

why not iqbal's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv the idea.... good job HansamπŸ‘.... Dinky I agreeee.. u should ask Iq to do that and then post pics and then we can decide

Kaunsa Iqbal Hai Sab Se Acha Iqbal

*that's like the new reality show*

Welcome India to aapka favourite show: "Kaunsa Iqbal Hai Sab Se Acha Iqbal" πŸ˜†

786Zahra thumbnail
ahha men with facial hari..yea..it depends on the type of men..haha
but iq..umm..think again hunn. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LadyZaib thumbnail
OMG dinks your AVI. 🀣 🀣🀣 jeez girl!!!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it dosnt matter if he has a shaved look or a stubble either way iqbal is and will be hottest guy on earth 😳 😳 😳
Charu95 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think facial hair makes Zaib and Angad/ Iqbal look damn sexy!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜›