Shukayb thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok guys lets have a friendly debate about facial hair!!!

Personally I think men with facial hair have more style, class,  and look way hotter. Facial hair gives men that masculine look even if they dont look masculine. Facial hair the hair that I would never want to shave off! All right give me insight on whats so hot about facial hair  or chiknaness!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
πŸ€” Related to KYPH?

If you wanna discuss this in KYPH forum then you need to link it up with KYPH 😳..or else has to be moved to DN if its in general! Edited by buttercup - 16 years ago
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think that you mean Zaib's look vs. Angad's look, right? I think personally, facial hair makes Iqbal look sexy.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i side with both, but when a guy has a lot of facial hair it dosnt look good like when zaib had his facial hair he looked more sexy and serious and he had alot alot more attitude(cuz at that point he wasnt a lovey dovey boy πŸ˜† )

but angads chiknaness was like a good boy bad boy look which i liked more he looked very develish 😈 (before he fell in love 😭 )
-aditi- thumbnail
he looks dam good without beards 😳
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i personally like guys with no stubble...and i think they look more handsome without one!!!take hrithik for instance!!!..i think he's hot without one πŸ˜ƒ ..but again there are someguys...who do look good wid a stubble !!!like iqbal and john !!!! 😊 ...my point is stubble duzn suit everyone like it suit some!!!!! 😊
Shukayb thumbnail
OH sorry butter, I meant to refer it to Iqbals look in KYPH as angad and zaib.

Oh thanks guys I think the facial haired look is winning as of now.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dadhi! dadhi! Dadhi, Zaib was sexy,he was raw male!! 😳 angad was sexy in a cute way!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

ok ill settle for slight stubble πŸ˜›

yeah a lil stuble looks nice on him hes a a sexy man😳😳

Shukayb thumbnail
πŸ˜† Finally you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Facial hair is muy sexy