Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LakshFan#1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Nice part uru_heyshey πŸ‘ continue soon πŸ‘ but..when is zinu29 going to update?? aren't you both sharing this?? πŸ˜•
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshFan#1

Nice part uru_heyshey πŸ‘ continue soon πŸ‘ but..when is zinu29 going to update?? aren't you both sharing this?? πŸ˜•

Thanks for the comment... but Zinu di is on vacation at this time, and she will be back next week. On june 2 maybe. Hope that helped.πŸ˜ƒ

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

Thanks for the comment... but Zinu di is on vacation at this time, and she will be back next week. On june 2 maybe. Hope that helped.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah. Thanks Uru. Well, Um..I might get back on maybe next Monday. or this Sunday/Saturday. This should work out for me. Im not really on a Vication..but..i have a project due next Tuesday. So yeah. I'll start updating from Next Monday. Till then, you will get all those awesome updates from UruπŸ˜†..Thanks!! Hope you understand😊

Love,

ZinuπŸ‘

zinny.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Yeah. Thanks Uru. Well, Um..I might get back on maybe next Monday. or this Sunday/Saturday. This should work out for me. Im not really on a Vication..but..i have a project due next Tuesday. So yeah. I'll start updating from Next Monday. Till then, you will get all those awesome updates from UruπŸ˜†..Thanks!! Hope you understand😊

Love,

ZinuπŸ‘

P.S.: Uru. When Are You Updating Next. Lol.πŸ˜†

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Recap:- L: hello
S: laksh
L: bolo.. Kya hai?
S: Woh kt..
L: mujhe nahi pata kt kaha hai, aur
S: laksh kt city center hospital mai admitted hai. Tum jaldi se yahan aa jaao.
L: Mai abhi abhi wahan pohunchta hoon. Tum fikar mat karna. He runs out of the class without the proffessor's permission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
In the hospital...
Laksh just reaches there within minutes. He realises that he didn't even take his tachers permission to leave the class. He hoped that he won't get suspended forhis mistake. But it was common sense.
He goes to the receptionist.
L: umm.. kt ka room kaha hai
R: let me check.. room 33
L: thanks
Laksh runs to kt's room and sees soni weeping.
L: soni kt theek to hai naa?
S: nahi laksh.. doctor's ne kaha hai ki usne 3 din se kuch nahi khaya hai to usk blood pressure low ho gaya hai.
L: soni tum jhoot bol rahi ho naa?
S: nahi laksh sach me..jab woh mere saath bachpan me mere saath rehti thi, to mai ussi achchi tarah se jaanti hoon.. usne kabhi aise nahi kiya.. pata nahi aaj usse kya ho gaya aur ausne 3 din khanaa bhi nahi khaya. Pata nahi kya hogaya hai usse
Laksh rememebers the last time they met. He made fun of kt saying that she is fat. IT was all hi fault.
The doctor said that they can meet kt now. She needs a bit more rest and take care of her apetite.
Laksh enters kt room and sees her sick on the bed. Jsut because of him. He is responsible for her state.
Laksh goes near her and sits beside kt. He hold her hand and a tear comes out.
Kt wakes up.
K:laksh
L: shh.. kt I am really sorry for everything
K:laksh usme
L: shh.. tum meri baat sunno kt I am really sorry. mujhe maaf kardo. mujhse galati ho gayi. Sorry!
K: It's okay laksh. you are a nice friend.
L: kt pataa nahi kuch dino sey mujhe kuch ho gaya hai. I think I love you!!!
Kt can't believe her ears!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***
~~~~~~~~~
Next part will be up in some hours. πŸ˜ƒ
Love,
Uru
VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part!!! πŸ‘ continue soon plsssss!!
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sweet part 😊 . plz update soon.
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
amazing work and fabb.... πŸ‘

❀️Love Ya❀️
nisha921 thumbnail
thank you for updating
great job as usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘
continue soon 😊
                  -Nisha ❀️
zinny.xo thumbnail
Hey Uru. Great Job. I'll miss your and everyone else's updates. I won't be able to continue from June 3rd. I have high fever 😭 😭 ..and my fever dosen't go away until 1 week. Believe it or not. im not lying. So, i really hope you can cover for me Uru. Thanks 😊 And, awesome part. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘